This poll closed on October 16, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

2,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
BubbleGumPop
Hey, you do HP avy edits? You mean, like put a hogwarts uniform on my avvy? How much would it be? xp

I'm 16, been reading the books since I was 11.

yes uniforms and cloacks and all you can imagine!!! follow the yellow brick road!!!...well link i guess sweatdrop follow the link in my sig and find out! very cheep!!!
I hardly even remember life before Harry Potter, it was that long ago ... let me see, I must have started reading them in '99, because I started reading them a couple of weeks before the third book came out. They were pretty much the first books I read to myself (I had a learning disability and was a late starter), but I loved them from the word go. The first paragraph had been me hooked! I read the first two books in two days, and just managed to complete the third book in the same (though I had to sleep on the ground beside Dad's bed because the werewolf scared me and there were animals running around outside - living in the bush has it's moments).
I read the fourth book the day it came out, and it took me under two days, that time. When the fifth book came out, I was first in line at my local bookshop, and paid for it some five months in advance. I read it in a grand total of six hours.

5,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
I'm 17 yrs old and I've been reading the books since I was 14 or 15 I dun remember^^;; But yea I'm currently am reading the 5th book now.

ooo Avy edits? I'm interested so I'll click that link.
there is no age limit to liking it
I'm 15 turning 16 in March
15....turn 16 in August
16 turning 17 in May. 3nodding
I love Harry Potter. And I'm 20 (soon to be 21). My best friend is 19, and adores HP. Other fans that I know are my friend Manda (20), my cousin Anne (43) and her kids Ben (15) and Ryan (12), my cousin brenda (40) and her daughter chelsea (16)... Hell, half the people I go to college with are fans, and they're anywhere from 18 to 27 years old.

Age really has nothing to do with whether or not you like Harry Potter. My parents don't like HP because they don't like anything that has to do with "supernatural" stuff. They don't enjoy anything thats related to fantasy or science fiction. My best friend's parents simply ADORE HP, and they're nearly the same age as mine, and it's because they really enoy the world and the story.

And, I'm rather proud to say that everyone knows how much I love HP. My school backpack is covered in pins, my binders and notebooks are covered in HP related stickers. I'm always working on a new HP fanfiction. And every other day I wear an HP t-shirt. ^_^
I'm 25 and I adore the Harry Potter books. Having been always been a fan of fantasy novels these are great plus the plot twists at the end are great.

2,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
KaylaTuck
there is no age limit to liking it

i don't know alot of people who still like harry potter at my school, everyone seems out of it, they say its kinda childish sweatdrop i guess they're just acting like that just because some others were saying harry potter is stupid, but i think its just kinda weird that adults 20-30 like a childerens story, though i thought harry potter was more of a young adults type of book since its is about teens *shrugs* i don't know
I am seventeen and I have been reading Harry Potter since I was thirteen and I think it was the perfect age to start reading a book like Hp.Coz I don't think one can understand it thoroughlywhen he is 8 or 10.

Heroic Pirate

11,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
I´m 18 but turning 19 in november
>.> my grandmother reads harry potter too. XD
I am 17 now but I started reading the HP books when I was 11. Or I think that's how old I was. All I remeber is that it was before the books had gained wide stream popularity. The good old days when you could say the name "Minerva" during a conversation with a friend and not have 20 people join in with their HP therories.

Having been on HP forums for over a year now I can say the the books are not limited by age. I know people under ten who are dedicated fans and those well into their 70's who absolutely adore the books.
I'm 12, turning 13 in January. I began reading Harry Potter in 2000 when I saw my sister bring GoF home and she told me to read the other 3 before reading that one. Needless to say, in the first night I read it I literally read it until I passed out for every night that week (and resulted in reading it about 11 times). I was hooked. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff