Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Exhibitionist

Nikkic87
I managed to get an early account on the fifth day of the magical quill thing, but I'm STILL waiting for my e-mail! Ugh. It's so close to October now I shouldn't have even bothered! It's so irritating.

I can imagine...that's worse than not knowing about it :/

Distinct Genius

7,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Sadly, I wasn't on time to try for early admission. Idk what I was doing that I didnt hear about this til it was too late -.- So now I find myself stuck waiting it out until October sad I realize its about 2 weeks but I'm so anxious to see it. Those lucky ones who got in make it sound great!

Anyone else waiting too? Pottermore people, tell us what you know while we wait please! (Any tips to guarantee Slytherin sorting would be greatly appreciated!)

search though here

they also have lots of pages updated with extra info from pottermore

(anyhoo i just took a few of the picture from there to put in this post)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Distinct Genius

7,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
BlackAquoKat
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
BlackAquoKat
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
BlackAquoKat
I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I hope I'm in either Ravenclaw or Slytherin! I wouldn't mind the other two houses, but i mostly like these two! Countdown til October!! biggrin

Agreed! If I can't be Slytherin I'd be happy with Ravenclaw. 16 days...!!

I'm literally bouncing in my seat! I'm sooooo psyched!

Lol me too! That's all I talk about n it drives my friends nuts whee

Yep! That's me alright! In fact, I'm getting 3 of my friends to read the series, from the beginning. Who are ur fave characters? U know, besides Draco (as hot as he is, & im just assuming from ur username)

Lol Draco of course...You know I so would have married Dumbledore if he would have gone for it and lived. His wicked smart and thats attractive. Snape for sure (see profile). McGonagall is my idol: strong smart and powerful female!! Peeves and I would have had fun. Dobby was too sweet, I would have hugged him smile The Twins I love love love. How about you?

Um.... Dumbledore is gay.

Distinct Genius

7,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Cortney the Gryffindor
Guaranteed Slytherin Sorting:

I got sorted into Slytherin (without wanting to) by answering the questions as follows:

(the questions change for everyone, but if you get any of these, go for it)

Right or Left: Right
Odd or Even birthday: Even
Forest or River: River
Which drink: The silver, diamond-like one.
Which trait do you value: Intelligence
Make a potion that guarantees: Love
Three paths, one goes to a castle, one to a beach, and one to the forest: Castle
What do you want to learn: Flying

I think that might have been all.
Or at least, all I can remember.

Well that was all too obvious...and most likely I'd answer that way.
Right because I'm right handed
my birthday is Nov 22
I'm addicted to swimming so much I could be a mermaid
drink wise it sounds appealing but I may go with something better
I value a few traits so this depends on what's available
potions depends on the choices
castle because it would be Hogwarts,OOC: I'm creeped out by forests, the one near here is haunted. The beach is too common to tempt me over a castle ( I live by South Padre Island, cool but not as awesome as a castle....and oddly my last name is Spanish for castle: Castillo.)
I'd want to learn transfiguration most, I could benefit from that a lot.

Still I'll take whatever house I'm sorted too.

haunted!?
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
walnutsky
I've been in Pottermore for a couple weeks (ish) and it is amazing! Even in Beta phase its awesome, and most definitely worth the wait.

I agree with what people have been saying about letting the Sorting Hat sort you properly, too. I'm a Slytherin through and through, and that's where I got sorted into, but some friends were sorted into Houses they weren't expecting (or liked) and have grown to love them. biggrin

True...I wouldn't mind a double life as a Ravenclaw. I'd make the other two awesome with some work. Change can be a good thing anyway.

Haha, it definitely can. And I'm sure you'd make the other houses very awesome indeed. biggrin I've got a couple friends in Ravenclaw, and it's a brilliant house on Pottermore, promise!

Questionable Borg

Konako_Akari
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
BlackAquoKat
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
BlackAquoKat

Yep! That's me alright! In fact, I'm getting 3 of my friends to read the series, from the beginning. Who are ur fave characters? U know, besides Draco (as hot as he is, & im just assuming from ur username)

Lol Draco of course...You know I so would have married Dumbledore if he would have gone for it and lived. His wicked smart and thats attractive. Snape for sure (see profile). McGonagall is my idol: strong smart and powerful female!! Peeves and I would have had fun. Dobby was too sweet, I would have hugged him smile The Twins I love love love. How about you?

Dumbledore is amazing!

Shameless Exhibitionist

Konako_Akari
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
Sadly, I wasn't on time to try for early admission. Idk what I was doing that I didnt hear about this til it was too late -.- So now I find myself stuck waiting it out until October sad I realize its about 2 weeks but I'm so anxious to see it. Those lucky ones who got in make it sound great!

Anyone else waiting too? Pottermore people, tell us what you know while we wait please! (Any tips to guarantee Slytherin sorting would be greatly appreciated!)

search though here

they also have lots of pages updated with extra info from pottermore

(anyhoo i just took a few of the picture from there to put in this post)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ooooh awesome!! Thanks for sharing biggrin

Shameless Exhibitionist

Mayor Gravity
Konako_Akari
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
BlackAquoKat
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
BlackAquoKat

Dumbledore is amazing!

Lol I am aware of he fact...thats why I said "if he would have gone for it" (i.e. if he had been sraight)and if he had lived ( which sadly he didn't). whee

And Dumbledore is amazing biggrin

Shameless Exhibitionist

walnutsky
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
walnutsky
I've been in Pottermore for a couple weeks (ish) and it is amazing! Even in Beta phase its awesome, and most definitely worth the wait.

I agree with what people have been saying about letting the Sorting Hat sort you properly, too. I'm a Slytherin through and through, and that's where I got sorted into, but some friends were sorted into Houses they weren't expecting (or liked) and have grown to love them. biggrin

True...I wouldn't mind a double life as a Ravenclaw. I'd make the other two awesome with some work. Change can be a good thing anyway.

Haha, it definitely can. And I'm sure you'd make the other houses very awesome indeed. biggrin I've got a couple friends in Ravenclaw, and it's a brilliant house on Pottermore, promise!

Ahhh you got me excited even more (wow that's possible,,, it is? ok) Now I wont be bummed if I ge sorted elsewhere. You're awesome!!

Distinct Genius

7,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Mayor Gravity
Konako_Akari
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
BlackAquoKat
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
BlackAquoKat

Dumbledore is amazing!

Heh... sweatdrop I was worried this might happen when I posted that. I agree with you that Dumbledore is awsome. by gay, I meant homosexual.

Rest assured I do not use words like gay as a derogatory statement.

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
xXDisneyFanXx
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
xXDisneyFanXx
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
xXDisneyFanXx

ikr! omg where did you get all that stuff for your avi?i have to know where you got the wond at least!

Search Harry Potter at the market place. I started you off, good luck!!

img you sent me the wond!!!!!!!!thx thx thx!!!!

Lol you're welcome smile

what do you think of my gryffendore get up?

Brilliant!!

thank you thank you

Shameless Exhibitionist

xXDisneyFanXx
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
xXDisneyFanXx
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
xXDisneyFanXx

Lol you're welcome smile

Brilliant!!

thank you thank you

you're welcome

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
xXDisneyFanXx
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
xXDisneyFanXx
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
xXDisneyFanXx

Lol you're welcome smile

Brilliant!!

thank you thank you

you're welcome

biggrin

Shameless Exhibitionist

xXDisneyFanXx
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
xXDisneyFanXx
Daphne Greengrass Malfoy
xXDisneyFanXx

Brilliant!!

thank you thank you

you're welcome

biggrin

emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items