Welcome to Gaia! ::

Popular Friend

Hi~

I made this thread so fans like me could post a few un-answered Questions about HP, that were never revealed in the pass by JK herself...

Let me start

:Who were Harry's Grandparents?
I've always wanted to know about Harry's grandparents!

My question is where do the teachers sleep?
I mean obviously at hogwarts, but there was never anything mentioned about where they sleep.
Hayzee0
I've always wanted to know about Harry's grandparents!

My question is where do the teachers sleep?
I mean obviously at hogwarts, but there was never anything mentioned about where they sleep.

They mention that in Pottermore. ^.^

vvv SPOILER vvv
There's a concealed door in the wall of her study, which leads to a stone-floored bedroom. ^.^
^^^ SPOILER ^^^
What became of Marcus Flint after Hogwarts?

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Why the hell didn't harry use the mirror that Sirius gave him to check up on him in OOTP ? D: I mean really it could have kept Sirius from dying in the battle of the department of mysteries T__T
The obvious one:
What did Dumbledore see in the Mirror of Erised?

Less obvious:
What happened to the Time Turner? Couldn't it have solved everything?
XxdeathlysilencexX
The obvious one:

Less obvious:

Stalker!
Moscow Never Sleeps
XxdeathlysilencexX
The obvious one:

Less obvious:

Stalker!

*shrugs* It was an interesting forum. You can't blame me xp
XxdeathlysilencexX

*shrugs* It was an interesting forum. You can't blame me xp

Lies and slander. Clearly you stalked me here because you love me.
XxdeathlysilencexX
The obvious one:

Less obvious:

Dumbledore saw the same thing as Harry in the Mirror of Erised. He saw his family. Happy, Healthy, & Complete.

Seeker

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
XxdeathlysilencexX
The obvious one:

Less obvious:

Not sure about the first (Oh, sure, he said it was a pair of socks...), but the second question is answered in OOTP: They all got smashed in the raid on the ministry.

Seeker

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Drummer Bear Ran
Why the hell didn't harry use the mirror that Sirius gave him to check up on him in OOTP ? D: I mean really it could have kept Sirius from dying in the battle of the department of mysteries T__T

Harry forgot all about it. Chucked it in the bottom of his trunk in a fit of pique and didn't remember about it until after the event... at which time he beat himself up even more for his foolishness. (see end chapters of OOTP if you don't believe me...)
Moscow Never Sleeps

Lies and slander. Clearly you stalked me here because you love me.

You're right, darling. I can't stay away.

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Past and Future
Drummer Bear Ran

Harry forgot all about it. Chucked it in the bottom of his trunk in a fit of pique and didn't remember about it until after the event... at which time he beat himself up even more for his foolishness. (see end chapters of OOTP if you don't believe me...)

Oh I see..serves him right D:

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
XxdeathlysilencexX

Less obvious:

Once Hermione dropped Divination and another class, her schedule no longer had conflicting classes and thus she no longer needed it. Since it was on loan from the Ministry so she could attend the classes, she most likely had to return it. Plus if she had used it to affect events of the past before returning more than they did in the third book, they risk causing more harm than good and creating paradoxes.

Ex: If Hermione went back and killed Voldemort before he came into power, the conflicts of blood purity might have never come up in James and Lily's years at Hogwarts and as a result Lily and Snape might have never had a falling out and could have ended up in a relationship instead of Lily/James which means Harry would have never been born.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff