Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm not even going to argue about this post. Having read all of the Twilight books, I can tell you that a large element of the series has to do with sexual tension. I highly dislike Twilight, though I did enjoy a good portion f the third novel before the film ruined it in its entirety for me. Not to mention Jacob's imprinting on Renesmee, which is seen by some (though honestly not by myself) as suggestive to *****. And this person views HP as immoral? Give me a ******** break.

This post turned me off from word number two. "f**" is not an insult. Also, as a Muslim, the username pisses me the ******** off. I'm so sick of people like this giving the Muslim community a bad rap.

The poster is obviously a troll and therefore, the post is not worth paying any attention to. As has been said before, Jo Rowling wrote a better love story in one chapter than Stephenie Meyer did in four novels. Now ain't that the truth.
His Shortie 143
The Queen Nia Teppelin
Now... Correct me if I'm wrong.. I've never before laid a finger on a twilight book before.. but I heard in the last book they go all at it N' stuff... Pretty sure they weren't married.

LOl even if I'm wrong still. All I have to say is... What a MORON! Ah hahaha
And you there yeah you.. uhmm"
less_than_angelic" I agree wholeheartedly <3~

THEY ARE MARRIED WHEN THEY DO IT! THEY END UP DOING IT ON AN ISLAND CALLED ISLE ESME! GOD read the books evil

GOD. Get a life.
x0_FATIMAGIC
His Shortie 143
The Queen Nia Teppelin
Now... Correct me if I'm wrong.. I've never before laid a finger on a twilight book before.. but I heard in the last book they go all at it N' stuff... Pretty sure they weren't married.

LOl even if I'm wrong still. All I have to say is... What a MORON! Ah hahaha
And you there yeah you.. uhmm"
less_than_angelic" I agree wholeheartedly <3~

THEY ARE MARRIED WHEN THEY DO IT! THEY END UP DOING IT ON AN ISLAND CALLED ISLE ESME! GOD read the books evil

GOD. Get a life.

whatever
Styx650
To quote professor Quirrell (loosely)

Troll! Troll! In the forums!

Thought you'd wanna know.

*Faints*

LOL.

Your signature made me cry. T__T

Sparkly Shapeshifter

My reaction to the OP: pffffffffff- BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl
that was pretty much it.
also, harry was a virgin right up til the epilogue, so.......

But on a more serious note, I have been noticing some rather disturbing nonsense going around in here that werewolves and/or wizards might be "fictional". That's not cool, dudes. NOT COOL :l
Remus is real and I better not hear any of u people suggesting he's not again. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?! ):<

6,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
iToxiicMuffiin
Oh no they didn't!
At least in Harry Potter we don't fantasize about perfect boyfriends with sparkling skin.
If I ever get my hands on E Cullen, I'd cut him up and sell him as diamonds.
No one would be the wiser~
Muhahaha.
Nah, just kidding. I don't hate twilight so much

Beloved Noob

6,700 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
he started out with "yo"... I figured the rest wasn't worth reading...

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
lol "because magic = sin" sooo being an undead sparkling blood sucking beast of the night isn't a sin? Why didn't anyone tell me this sooner!!

4,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
You don't believe in magic, I don't believe in sparkling vampires.
User Image

Tipsy Genius

less_than_angelic
I'd rather be a witch than a virgin any day.

Yes.^^
Lady Narcissa Blackstone
This is just plain nuts.

i like your dress!(:

Prolific Alchemist

35,875 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
SugarLivesOn
Lady Narcissa Blackstone
This is just plain nuts.

i like your dress!(:

Thank you ! smile
Mailinka
You don't believe in magic, I don't believe in sparkling vampires.
User Image

That picture made my day lol.

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
x0_FATIMAGIC
I'm not even going to argue about this post. Having read all of the Twilight books, I can tell you that a large element of the series has to do with sexual tension. I highly dislike Twilight, though I did enjoy a good portion f the third novel before the film ruined it in its entirety for me. Not to mention Jacob's imprinting on Renesmee, which is seen by some (though honestly not by myself) as suggestive to *****. And this person views HP as immoral? Give me a ******** break.

This post turned me off from word number two. "f**" is not an insult. Also, as a Muslim, the username pisses me the ******** off. I'm so sick of people like this giving the Muslim community a bad rap.

The poster is obviously a troll and therefore, the post is not worth paying any attention to. As has been said before, Jo Rowling wrote a better love story in one chapter than Stephenie Meyer did in four novels. Now ain't that the truth.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jacob Black? Why don't you take a seat, over there?
Everyone loves Harry Potter and everyone hates Twilight deal with it =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff