Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
Including myself :/
I was hoping for Ravenclaw or Gryffindor but no.
Any other Hufflepuffs?

Clean Genius

I was sorted to Hufflepuff but I wasn't 'hoping' for any particular house. I have qualities of every house (probably with the least being Slytherin). I have been bad about getting on and making potions since the infiltrations became rampant.

Welcome to Hufflepuff! I thought the letter was very interesting and made me a proud 'Puff.

And we have Bob (:

9,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
ShinHaeMoon
I was sorted to Hufflepuff but I wasn't 'hoping' for any particular house. I have qualities of every house (probably with the least being Slytherin). I have been bad about getting on and making potions since the infiltrations became rampant.

Welcome to Hufflepuff! I thought the letter was very interesting and made me a proud 'Puff.

And we have Bob (:

yeah the letter was actually reassurring. I've taken so many intense quizzes of personality in order to decide what I'd be sorted into, and it always came between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. Meh, I'll grow to like it

I'm a Hufflepuff. I used to hate it, but it grew on me. ^.^
Without Music...
♬

User Image

As crazy as it may seem, I'm happy to be sorted into the house.
It was actually what I wanted to get in and I created the banner bellow a week before
I got into the sight and was sorted.
It was either Hufflepuff or Gryffindor for me and I would have been happy with either~<3

â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚

♬
Life would Bâ™­.

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
AND WADA CORNELIUS FUDGE IS YOH BROBLEM? D;

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ShinHaeMoon

And we have Bob (:

Is Bob a Sheep of some sort? O,O WUD BE TOTLY COOL IT HE/SHE WUZ!

Clean Genius

I Ginevra Molly Weasley

If you get Hufflepuff on open registration you will be well acquainted with Bob. But it's nothing a quick google can't solve for you X

Aged Humorist

8,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Divorced 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ShinHaeMoon
I Ginevra Molly Weasley

If you get Hufflepuff on open registration you will be well acquainted with Bob. But it's nothing a quick google can't solve for you X

Blimey! Bob's a cactus! bloody fantastic biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces