Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
So, let's see just how many stuff we can count from the films that NEVER NEVER AND WOULD NEVER EVER happen in the books

P.S -> Sorry, if I don't reply to each and every one of you >x<
hmmmmm....... from OOtP Bellatrix escaped through the floo network? umm...

6,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Urg, and that all the students were suddenly wearing muggle clothing underneath their robes and out of school hours. Honestly, who can see Draco Malfoy in muggle clothing willingly hunh?!
5th movie skipped the entire part where harry and the twins got banned from quidditch thats aggrevating

6,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
T3h 360 Devil

xD One would think the Ministry would have a bit more security than that wouldn't one? xD
In the first part of the Deathly Hallows:

They don't dance.
The Haircut.
Harry's anger issues.

I'll add more as the movie continues.
Deatheaters didn't smell/see/find them in the forest, a few gobblins were camping.

6,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PapaGrizz
5th movie skipped the entire part where harry and the twins got banned from quidditch thats aggrevating

crying
(I'm watching the 7th part one movie right now.)
PapaGrizz

they gor banded from quidditch? sorry i havent read all of the books yet
Kuroi_Ri
T3h 360 Devil

xD One would think the Ministry would have a bit more security than that wouldn't one? xD

lol. i am disappointed that in the movie voldy didnt save bella from the atrium. sigh

6,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Amalc

They don't dance.
The Haircut.
Harry's anger issues.

the dancing part was weird and akward xp
In The Deathly Hallows Part 2, when Harry saw Ron and Hermione before going into the forest to face Voldemort.
He was supposed to be under his Invisibility Cloak and he wasn't supposed to see anyone he knew, because if he did, he wasn't sure he would have had the strength to keep going. (Except Neville, whom he told to kill the snake. ANOTHER THING.)
Also, I don't think Hermione and Ron would have let him go alone, if they knew...
ALSO, they messed up Neville's badass scene where the sorting hat was lit on fire on his head and he was just like "******** YOU VOLDEMORT." He didn't give some stupid speech about heartfelt crap... Also, he was supposed to slay Nagini BEFORE Harry stopped feigning death. It wasn't supposed to be some drawn out stupid thing with Ron and Hermione.
/huff

6,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Amalc

They don't dance.
The Haircut.
Harry's anger issues.

Actually, that ticked me off; the fact that Harry and Hermione were portrayed as maybe having deeper feelings -.-
they never showed the scene where ,i believe, it was dobby and some other elf were ummm i dont where and they hogwarts where was that scene i wanted to see that in the movie!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff