Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Healer

11,650 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
SuperRainbowSparkles
I'm still convinced I'm a Hufflepuff, but I'm warming up to the idea of Gryffindor. I have a feeling it's just the particular answers I picked. There were several questions where I wanted to pick several answers. I'm going to retake it in October, but for now, Gryffindor it is!

I'm RoseAuror169! My wand is Fir, Dragon core, 10 and a quarter inch, pliant.

It's the same for me. I had a very hard time with the fear part in my quiz because I'm scared of so many of those things. And just picked one really at random then the one I'm really the most scared of. So just to make sure if I am really a Gryffindor. I believe I'm Brave and Chivalrous, but I'm more then anything, Loyal. So we'll both see in October. Let me know how it goes for you, darling. <3

My wand is English Oak, Dragon core, 10 and a quarter inches, Surprisingly Swishy. That's the only thing that I'll regret losing if I make a new account is my wand. I love my wand. And I got very emotional when I read about it and how scary dead on it was.

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I was just sorted and... GRYFFINDOR! I literally cheered when I got it!! I am so happy! I knew I was a Gryffindor!
My wand is 12 1/4 Yew and Dragon core!
DustWolf205 if anyone wants to add me!

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
So I think it's safe to say that we all hate Percy and his lame welcome letter?

7,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
yeah... everyone else got an awesome letter but Percy's is horrid... I know we know a lot but she could have gone a little deeper in...
I didn't get my welcome letter yet

i hope i get gryffindor

Eloquent Healer

11,650 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Oh, Agreed. I was very excited for the letter. Because it goes far more into the histories and everything. So when I got Percy's, I was actually confused I had missed something. And then got upset about it. Yes, I know it's because a lot is in the books, but in all truth, I wouldn't have minded just reading it again, maybe with details we might not have known before.
I got Gryffindor! Add me MahoganyIce168! I kinda wanted Hufflepuff honestly...

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I, too, was hoping to get sorted into Slytherin, as that's the house I've identified with for the past, oh, I dunno... two years?
However, I think that the sorting 'ceremony' was rather interesting, and I think I may make a new account just to see if I am re-sorted.

I must say, though, I was a bit surprised to have been put into Gryffindor... but clearly I possess some loyalty, bravery and the spirit of charity and of assisting others who need it. There are still many Slytherin traits in me, though. And this is why I am a Slythindor.

My Pottermore username is FelicisSickle209.

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Miss Marinara Sauce
So I think it's safe to say that we all hate Percy and his lame welcome letter?

Definitely.

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
XxrationalsexybitchxX
I, too, was hoping to get sorted into Slytherin, as that's the house I've identified with for the past, oh, I dunno... two years?
However, I think that the sorting 'ceremony' was rather interesting, and I think I may make a new account just to see if I am re-sorted.

I must say, though, I was a bit surprised to have been put into Gryffindor... but clearly I possess some loyalty, bravery and the spirit of charity and of assisting others who need it. There are still many Slytherin traits in me, though. And this is why I am a Slythindor.

A lot of people fail to realize just how many traits Gryffindor and Slytherin share; that's why we're so competitive. I'm glad to see you're accepting both. We're happy to have you in Gryffindor, but I'm sure the Slytherins will still accept you as a honorary member.

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Miss Marinara Sauce
XxrationalsexybitchxX

A lot of people fail to realize just how many traits Gryffindor and Slytherin share; that's why we're so competitive. I'm glad to see you're accepting both. We're happy to have you in Gryffindor, but I'm sure the Slytherins will still accept you as a honorary member.

I really quite concur. And thank you for those words... I could blush, miss. I am enjoying the experience thus far, I must say. Feel free to add me.

Questionable Borg

I'm still waiting on my letter. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas