Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
So I was watching HP and the sorceror's stone and on the train when the sweets trolley comes by, my brother asks, "what is that that Ron's holding up anyways?"
And without even bothering to turn away from my dinner to look at the tv I say"that's a corned beef sandwich his mommy packed for him, duh."

YES
indeed. It is a sandwich smile

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
Marieasdfghjkl
indeed. It is a sandwich smile

Yes, I was surprised at myself that I knew what kind of sandwich Ronald Weasley had on the train his first year. It's one of the dumbest things to know about Harry Potter. And I knew it anyways.

FTW

Questionable Borg

I've never paid much attention to what Ron eats. LOL

Devoted Hunter

'Tis true sir love can still inspire...

User Image

...The blood to pound, the heart leap higher!

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
The New Headmistress

User Image

No lie. Look it up. It's a corned beef sandwich.

Devoted Hunter

Saxgrrrl
The New Headmistress

Well, yes... I know that... Considering I've read the books so many times I could turn to a page and quote half of it.

This picture was just really:
User Image

User Image
That kind of reminds me of when my friend and I were at a family members house and they were changing the channels and HP and the SS was on and she and I started reciting the movie when we weren't even in the same room! We were in the next room playing a card game, and we didn't even pause the game! lol It was an epic moment in Harry Potter obsessiveness!

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
The New Headmistress
Saxgrrrl
The New Headmistress

Well, yes... I know that... Considering I've read the books so many times I could turn to a page and quote half of it.

User Image

User Image
heart I love you heart The Big Bang Theory is one of the most awesome tv shows in exsistence.

Devoted Hunter

Saxgrrrl
The New Headmistress
Saxgrrrl
The New Headmistress

User Image

User Image
heart I love you heart The Big Bang Theory is one of the most awesome tv shows in exsistence.

Hehehe yes it is. I own the first two seasons and I'm netflixing 3 and 4.

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
The New Headmistress
Saxgrrrl
The New Headmistress
Saxgrrrl
The New Headmistress

User Image

User Image

Hehehe yes it is. I own the first two seasons and I'm netflixing 3 and 4.
Yeah, we found it, netflixed it, and somehow my dad figured out how to copy the disks, so we've (probably illegally, since pirating) have up to whatever season's out, then the rest we've recorded. Gosh, I love it. Can't wait for the next season to start up.

Devoted Hunter

Saxgrrrl
Yeah, we found it, netflixed it, and somehow my dad figured out how to copy the disks, so we've (probably illegally, since pirating) have up to whatever season's out, then the rest we've recorded. Gosh, I love it. Can't wait for the next season to start up.

Oh I don't pirate things. Psh who am I kidding we have a movie case with about 300 movies sweatdrop Hehe Me either I love it so much ^^

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
The New Headmistress
Saxgrrrl

Oh I don't pirate things. Psh who am I kidding we have a movie case with about 300 movies sweatdrop Hehe Me either I love it so much ^^
Heheh
I know, it's awesome. So what do you want to see in the next season? Anything you really want them to cover?

Devoted Hunter

Saxgrrrl
The New Headmistress
Saxgrrrl

Heheh
I know, it's awesome. So what do you want to see in the next season? Anything you really want them to cover?

Well I didn't see like the last 6 episodes of the last season so I'm not really caught up at what has happened but what I want to see is Howard and Raj come out of the closet. xD I want Leonard and Penny together again and I want Sheldon to have sex with Amy xD. But I do like the whole Howard and Bernadette thing. I've missed so much TTnTT

Kittenclysm's Datemate

Sparkly Autobiographer

15,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Bookworm 100
The New Headmistress
Saxgrrrl
The New Headmistress
Saxgrrrl

Heheh

Well I didn't see like the last 6 episodes of the last season so I'm not really caught up at what has happened but what I want to see is Howard and Raj come out of the closet. xD I want Leonard and Penny together again and I want Sheldon to have sex with Amy xD. But I do like the whole Howard and Bernadette thing. I've missed so much TTnTT

Ohhhh *slaps hands over mouth* you haven't seen the last few episodes *eeehhhhhhhhh* I can't tellllll youuuuu awwww *squuuiiiirrrrrmmmmm*

and this is exactly why I would never be able to be in a game show audience. I would yell out the answers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff