< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Sirius Black/Padfoot easily heart

Unstoppable Strategist

25,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
EternalStream
If I had to choose I would probably go for Moony, but they're all so fudging awesome 4laugh

Well except for Wormtail, he can go away stare

Gotta agree with you on Wormtail
Peter Petti-hahahahaha! I'm sorry, I can't say it without laughing!
Remus Lupin always was my favorite.

Greedy Capitalist

Siruis. I don't like Remus much, seems too soft.

We don't know much about James and theres nothing appealing about Wormtail

Rainbow Smoker

I like James best because he's complicated, since we don't get very much insight into his character. We just see/hear about him either being extremely douchey or extremely noble. I don't really get why so many people hate him so much but love Snape; he was just as much if not more of an a*****e (I still like him, but come on). I think Peter's interesting too because you have to wonder what his mindset was having friends who were all much more appealing than him, and betraying them to join the other side of out fear and not loyalty, and knowing that Voldemort knows that.

Sirius and Lupin are fine and all, but there's not much controversy to their characters, and I think them being EVERYONE's favorite is a little... dull.
Prongs & Padfoot. :3
Faves.
Forever.
-wiggle-

8,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Moony (Lupin)

Anxious Believer

I've never really been a fan of any marauder except for Remus Lupin. We never really got to meet Potter, what with him being dead and all, and Black was a jerk. Pettigrew was far too power hungry for me to like anything about him, but I appreciated that he realized he owed a life debt, and eventually payed it back (gruesomely) to Harry. It must have been his warm demeanor and love of chocolate that endeared me to Lupin.

Shameless Exhibitionist

Padfoot heart Moony heart Prongs .... fudge wormtail! I hate cowards.

Clean Genius

Vintage Baby Deer
I like James best because he's complicated, since we don't get very much insight into his character. We just see/hear about him either being extremely douchey or extremely noble. I don't really get why so many people hate him so much but love Snape; he was just as much if not more of an a*****e (I still like him, but come on). I think Peter's interesting too because you have to wonder what his mindset was having friends who were all much more appealing than him, and betraying them to join the other side of out fear and not loyalty, and knowing that Voldemort knows that.

Sirius and Lupin are fine and all, but there's not much controversy to their characters, and I think them being EVERYONE's favorite is a little... dull.

You put into words my thoughts on James nearly pinpointed.

I love Remus and Sirius, but they are designed to be very likable characters...James is more complicated. Though Remus has some personality flaws/we see a different side once he's with Tonks but I like to forget that he was ever with Tonks

I hate when people act like Snape is such a martyr for love, while James stood up to the Dark Lord and accepted death to give his family a small chance of survival. Yes, we see James through Snape's memories and they influence us to love Snape and hate James...but people ALWAYS overlook the fact that James made the ultimate sacrifice. He didn't run away; he's a BAMF.

Rainbow Smoker

ShinHaeMoon
Vintage Baby Deer

You put into words my thoughts on James nearly pinpointed.

I love Remus and Sirius, but they are designed to be very likable characters...James is more complicated. Though Remus has some personality flaws/we see a different side once he's with Tonks but I like to forget that he was ever with Tonks

I hate when people act like Snape is such a martyr for love, while James stood up to the Dark Lord and accepted death to give his family a small chance of survival. Yes, we see James through Snape's memories and they influence us to love Snape and hate James...but people ALWAYS overlook the fact that James made the ultimate sacrifice. He didn't run away; he's a BAMF.

Agree, and OMG I HATE TONKS. I felt so sorry for Lupin when he was with her.
Sirius and Remus are tied
Followed by James
Peter can go die.
Moony for me. He was the most responsible of the four... but still didn't have a chance reining in Padfoot and Prongs xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff