Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Browser

12,625 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
I beat all of the levels in the hunting game, but I still didn't get the achievement crying

Edit: Nevermind, it was just very delayed in granting me the achievement!

Hilarious Gaian

5,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Golly Gee! Whammo Blammo! This Thanksgiving 2k13 Festive Wear Hat is the best! Thank you Mr. Sagebomb and Mr. Turkey! It's really neat!

Sir Wolf

6,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Sir Wolf

6,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Come here Mr.Turkey I got some stuffing for you Xp

Daredevil

Thaaaaanks!

Fantastic Kitten

4,825 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Playing Switchem was a lot more fulfilling knowing the prize levels, and what there was to achieve. Thank you for making this game fun for me. *hugs*

Dangerous Phantom

Okay, I got confused when it comes to the Lovely the Dove item. Dove, not Dave XD

You have to buy something using the Gaia Cash no matter how you got the Gaia Cash in the first place (whether daily vids or payment)?
And in the past twelve months?
And buying a powerup or extra moves in the Switchem game should be enough?

Is that correct?
Or did I get something wrong?
What are the tickets from the shooting game used for?
Reira Valencia
What are the tickets from the shooting game used for?

Pretty sure it's to buy stuff at the Prize & Joy store

Apocalyptic Carnivore

30,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
AnnayaKatanaCursed
Okay, I got confused when it comes to the Lovely the Dove item. Dove, not Dave XD

You have to buy something using the Gaia Cash no matter how you got the Gaia Cash in the first place (whether daily vids or payment)?

Is that correct?
nope I had earned my GC and bought an powerup for zomg and never got the Lovely Dove and i have bought stuff in the past 12 months too but i never bought any powerups for switchem game so maybe has to be used only in game for the item!!!

Dangerous Phantom

Deruku Rorude Kaine
AnnayaKatanaCursed

Is that correct?
nope I had earned my GC and bought an powerup for zomg and never got the Lovely Dove and i have bought stuff in the past 12 months too but i never bought any powerups for switchem game so maybe has to be used only in game for the item!!!

When you say earned your GC, you meant like through vids/surveys ad stuff, right?
Because, I've bought stuff within the past 12 months, too, but I also bought a powerup for Switchem last week. But never once bought GC.

Invisible Hunter

30,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
how many people here actually got to the musket? I managed to get one, but i was very, very lucky and took a break when I thought I was out of moves.

Snarky Vampire

39,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Champion 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I actually got all the way to level fourteen in Switchem without purchasing any powerups, just to see how far I could get. I ran into a screen with no possible matches about halfway through the level, so I only got up to the caplet in terms of item grants, but I don't really care. I easily got much farther than I ever did during the Halloween version, and I pretty much got all of the regal harvest items I really wanted anyway.

Apocalyptic Carnivore

30,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
AnnayaKatanaCursed
Deruku Rorude Kaine
AnnayaKatanaCursed

Is that correct?

When you say earned your GC, you meant like through vids/surveys ad stuff, right?
Because, I've bought stuff within the past 12 months, too, but I also bought a powerup for Switchem last week. But never once bought GC.

Yes I earned them from the tv and the GC tree watching videos and what not.. Although I never bought any powerups for the Switchem game so I am guessing you only get the lovely Dove makes me wish I had more GC so could have gotten a powerup for game but was broke and was not able to get enough GC before event ended... But that does not matter meow since event is over so I will have to buy my lovely dove which I really was hoping to earn.. Hell I bought 2 items I really did not want right after it was posted you could get the lovely dove, but unfortunately those items did not get me the lovely dove so meow just waiting for it to be cheap enough so I can buy it in marketplace!!!

Dangerous Phantom

Deruku Rorude Kaine
AnnayaKatanaCursed
Deruku Rorude Kaine
AnnayaKatanaCursed

Is that correct?

Yes I earned them from the tv and the GC tree watching videos and what not.. Although I never bought any powerups for the Switchem game so I am guessing you only get the lovely Dove makes me wish I had more GC so could have gotten a powerup for game but was broke and was not able to get enough GC before event ended... But that does not matter meow since event is over so I will have to buy my lovely dove which I really was hoping to earn.. Hell I bought 2 items I really did not want right after it was posted you could get the lovely dove, but unfortunately those items did not get me the lovely dove so meow just waiting for it to be cheap enough so I can buy it in marketplace!!!

I also don't want to buy one (even if they are under 10k right now) but I also don't want to buy one and then I suddenly get one because it was just taking while to show up (assuming if it does appear). How long should I wait before I assume that I'm not gonna get one appearing in my inventory?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff