Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was watching it with a friend who had never seen the show before so I then had to explain to him that every character he saw bleeding out WAS THE ENTIRE CAST OF THE SHOW. That was a god forsaken bloodbath and I loved every tense second of it! Now I wait until season 3 for more! D:

Vicious Vampire

32,700 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
all i have to say is
SCREAMS
i just finished watching the finale and i almost cried a bit.
Pastellic
all i have to say is
SCREAMS
i just finished watching the finale and i almost cried a bit.

So messed up! D: I loved it!

Fashionable Hunter

It was sheer amazeballs!

GOD I CAN'T WAIT AT ALL FOR SEASON 3.

And who was with him on the plane! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Aimless Musings
It was sheer amazeballs!

And who was with him on the plane! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

I couldn't believe she was in on it!

Demonic Sex Symbol

That kinda spoils it to your friend, who has not seen the entire seasons of Hannibal. Still, I'm looking forward for season three, even though I had to wait another year to see it....

Demonic Sex Symbol

Aimless Musings
It was sheer amazeballs!

My goodness, your signature. So many feels.

Beloved Bloodsucker

8,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
. . . . I just wish we could have seen Jack die. everyone else can live, but Jack needs to go.
SamEvBlack
. . . . I just wish we could have seen Jack die. everyone else can live, but Jack needs to go.

Aww, I love Laurence Fishburne as Jack!
But...
Mads Mikkelson as Hannibal is phenomenal and the opposition from Jack was just too much of a nuisance, RIP b***h. (Potentially)
I really like what they did with the episode though, because we finally got to see what a monster Hannibal really is. It kind of dehumanized him a bit and that was necessary to show why all these people want him caught.

Beloved Bloodsucker

8,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Don't get me wrong... as an actor, Laurence is doing very well. it's not his fault his character is a d**k... his only kind moments were toward Bella, and she's got one foot in the grave. I have a feeling he'll only get meaner after she's gone- or he'll be hollow and have no emotion. Hannibal is a "monster", but that's who he's meant to be-- without him, there's no show.
Farameir21
SamEvBlack

But...
Mads Mikkelson as Hannibal is phenomenal and the opposition from Jack was just too much of a nuisance, RIP b***h. (Potentially)
I really like what they did with the episode though, because we finally got to see what a monster Hannibal really is. It kind of dehumanized him a bit and that was necessary to show why all these people want him caught.
SamEvBlack
Don't get me wrong... as an actor, Laurence is doing very well. it's not his fault his character is a d**k... his only kind moments were toward Bella, and she's got one foot in the grave. I have a feeling he'll only get meaner after she's gone- or he'll be hollow and have no emotion. Hannibal is a "monster", but that's who he's meant to be-- without him, there's no show.
Farameir21
SamEvBlack

But...

I agree, its a little bit of poor writing to make his assumptions jump so much from not believing Will and only humoring him to being down with personally attacking hannibal. Over all though, its one of the best written shows I've ever watched.

Beloved Bloodsucker

8,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
On that, we can agree~! I love this show. I can't wait for season three! its supposed to be this huge hunt for Hannibal and we get to see his back story. I'm excited to see what they'll come up with~!
Farameir21
SamEvBlack
Farameir21
SamEvBlack

But...

I agree, its a little bit of poor writing to make his assumptions jump so much from not believing Will and only humoring him to being down with personally attacking hannibal. Over all though, its one of the best written shows I've ever watched.
SamEvBlack
On that, we can agree~! I love this show. I can't wait for season three! its supposed to be this huge hunt for Hannibal and we get to see his back story. I'm excited to see what they'll come up with~!
Farameir21
SamEvBlack
Farameir21
SamEvBlack

But...

Oh yes!
Now to survive until February. DAMN

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas