Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunatic

Yo~

I had a banner for this tread some where three years ago when I ran it last but... I seem to have misplaced it but, regardless I'm running Sinners Bar again... well those of you that have been her before know where to find it... those of you receiving this invitation or seeing the poster (Where are you reading these posters from? Back allies and on the tops of roofs? Those were the only places I could place these things without them getting torn down instantly) you're going to want to head to Barton Town, walk around the south side of the coliseum, squeeze behind that lose fence there and then take your first right onto some dingy street that doesn't have anything. Keep walking for... what is it... 10 minutes? You'll be right on the edge of town and there should be a small ally right before the entrance to the old Chatter box section of town. Yea... we're kind of forgotten about but hey! The real-estate in this area was really good. I'm never letting this area go... Ahem... Walk down that ally and you'll see the Orrange Neon sign that says Sinners. So wonder on in and have a drink. If.... your reading this for the first time right below the sigh.... Um... Welcome? No seriously come on in and have a drink... or... trash the place... Just be ready to be repaid in kind. Those who ignore the rules... will be shot... with marshmallows... or paint... depends on what I have on hand... but you shouldn't rule out confetti cannons.

Well... Step on in, have a blast.

~V

Lunatic

:In this Post:

Rules, Bar Layout, About me/thread origins

Next Post:

White List/Black List, Links to Leviathan Stadium (A group of people whom I respect and taught me the finer points of RP), Playlist for music that can be selected from the karaoke machine.

Rules:

• Follow Gaia TOS
• Don't belittle others
• Have Fun!

Seriously, if you come in here and sulk around in a corner I will shoot you with a marshmallow, so if that's what you want go for it.

Bar Layout:

Um... I used to have a picture for this too... but since I got a new computer most of that information has vanishes and I can't find my other threads in the archives so... yea... must make do with the text description. >,<

To floor is wooden, and to the left there is a bar counter, with a marbled top that extendes 20 meters and has a door in the middle that leads to a small kitchen on the other side of the counter there are around 10 or so stools, and the rest of the bar is open for people who want to stand. Across the room there is a lounge area with dim lighting and candles on low set tables with Lazyboy type chairs and sofas that you sink into. Cheep rugs are under these set ups of four to 8 seating positions around 5 tables. If a person was to walk straight they would end up on stage that is a semi circle with a karaoke machine to the right and a mic on stage and a few lights installed on the ceiling shining down on to the stage. Controls are on the left of the stage to change the lights. Past the bar counter there are bathrooms and stairs to a more exclusive section of the club... there's a rather a simple sliding door closes off this section of the bar. There are potted plants around and some ivy growing across the ceiling in places.

About Me/Thread Origins:

Hmm,

Well... I started Gaia in December 03 with an account that I latter asked the moderators to delete (I wasn't using it, it was during the time when there was a movement to delete unused mules) and since then have been using this account off and on, coming and going in segments to role play. I started off in the chatterbox and eventually worked my way up to literate through my middle school days but wasn't truly literate till 05-06 when I was in high school. Since then I've been on and off Gaia, coming and going with different threads and trying to have a good time. My activity online comes in spurts, usually in the spring, but some it varies depending if I want to attempt to participate in that years H.o.H.

Sinners started in the Chatter box as a hang out and we broke... 100 pages by the end of it I think. We were very proud of ourselves at the time. The other two have since left Gaia for the most part, and I try to revive the thread every couple of years for the halloween event. I owe thanks To Uriel and his thread with the marshmallow and paint war of 2006. I have removed the Jacuzzi and gardens from the main bar... it was simply too many spaces for everyone to interact with. I more than likely won't be reopening the upstairs, well, maybe if some old friends drop in (go-gaia days) but other than that everything will be happening downstairs. So enjoy Sinners.

Was that unnecessary... yea... but I like to pay homage to the origins of some of my RP characteristics and where I come from. We all start as Noobs. Some are n00bs and beyond help but others can manage.

Lunatic

White List:

-None Yet-

Black List:

-None Yet-

Leviathan Stadium This is their original thread... I have embarrassed myself here on many occasions. It's a great thread though and the people there who are regulars of H.o.H. Gaia Tenchaichi etc.... they are some of the best fight role players I know. If you want to get into a real scuffle go ahead and go for it. Just be ready to get you butt handed to you if you are unprepared or break any of the AMP guidelines >,<

Karaoke Musc Playlist: Initial Playlist

Feel free to give my character playlists or songs in character and I will add them to a playlist, or make another entry for them.

Lunatic

V opened the door to the small bar and turned on the neon out side light and looked around. It was still in decent condition. He pulled out a cd from inside his coat and put it into the kareoke machine then set about cleaning the place up and checking his stashes of weapons underneath the bar counter. They seemed to all be there. The paintball guns and his marshmallow revolvers. There were also the confetti cannons some where... maybe they were under some sofa or something... he wasn't sure. Regardless he would wait around and hope some people showed up.

Lunatic

V finished setting up the shop and eventually sat down behind the bar counter and turned on the PC that he used for the cash register... it doubled as his gaming computer so... why not play a few games while he waited for people to come in. Maybe... an MMO? People would get her latter, he had time now, right?

Sugary Dragon

18,675 Points
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Dragon Master 50
* walks in through front door* uh hello is this place open? Hey person behind the counter you paying attention? I'll just sit down untill they notice somebody wandered in here.

Demonic Prophet

19,665 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Megathread 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
papermuse
* walks in through front door* uh hello is this place open? Hey person behind the counter you paying attention? I'll just sit down untill they notice somebody wandered in here.

Hello, I'm just sitting here, waiting for something interesting to happen. How was your day?

Sugary Dragon

18,675 Points
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Dragon Master 50
oh uh hi it was good and yours sir?

Demonic Prophet

19,665 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Megathread 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
papermuse
oh uh hi it was good and yours sir?

Very well, thank you.

Romantic Dreamer

+steps in then nods to the owner. She heads straight for the stage, and start up the karaoke machine. She can be heard muttering as she makes a selection. She chooses a song, and sings it very poorly+
A long, long time ago
I can still remember how that music used to make me smile
And I knew if I had my chance
That I could make those people dance
And maybe they'd be happy for a while

But February made me shiver
With every paper I'd deliver
Bad news on the doorstep
I couldn't take one more step

Sugary Dragon

18,675 Points
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Dragon Master 50
Acebie
*looks over at the woman singing and claps when her song is finished*

Romantic Dreamer

papermuse
Acebie
*looks over at the woman singing and claps when her song is finished*

+finishes the song then steps off stage and takes a bow-
Thank you!
Thank you one and all!

Sugary Dragon

18,675 Points
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Dragon Master 50
Acebie
papermuse
Acebie

Thank you!
Thank you one and all!
*walks over leaving the mysterious man alone* You sing better then I probably can if I were to try one of the songs. So who are you?

Romantic Dreamer

papermuse
Acebie
papermuse
Acebie

Thank you!
Thank you one and all!
*walks over leaving the mysterious man alone* You sing better then I probably can if I were to try one of the songs. So who are you?

+waves as the new person shows up+
Thanks! you should totally try it!
Life is only worth living if you take big risks!
My name is Acebie.
+She offers her hand over to shake+
Nice to meet you!

Sugary Dragon

18,675 Points
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Dragon Master 50
Acebie

+waves as the new person shows up+
Thanks! you should totally try it!
Life is only worth living if you take big risks!
My name is Acebie.
+She offers her hand over to shake+
Nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you too. You can call me Papermuse. How's your day going?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff