pullin me along for nothing god fig you really are a rat cry

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
the king rat
oO Screech Oo
the king rat
so we can go to the party and find semi attractive geeky but not too geeky boyfriends
who can tolerate that she plays WoW and that I play Zelda and read Harry Potter and watch DBZ sweatdrop
i dont think i would ever tell anyone about gaia though

anyway
i was thinkin if being a bumblebee smile

lol i would never tell anyone about gaia razz ahaha and go as hmmm pirate razz lol
no the girl hosting the party is being a pirate

lol then that wont work razz ahaha how old the ppl going? like grade 11-12s? if so a cop, nurse, peach, princess leia, Mafia girl, Japanese style, school girl razz
most of the girls that i am going to the party with are going as like play boy bunny's, and nurses razz lol
bby you kno i just have to play hard to get blaugh otherwise the game plays itself and nobody wins sad
oO Screech Oo
the king rat
oO Screech Oo
the king rat
so we can go to the party and find semi attractive geeky but not too geeky boyfriends
who can tolerate that she plays WoW and that I play Zelda and read Harry Potter and watch DBZ sweatdrop

anyway

lol i would never tell anyone about gaia razz ahaha and go as hmmm pirate razz lol

lol then that wont work razz ahaha how old the ppl going? like grade 11-12s? if so a cop, nurse, peach, princess leia, Mafia girl, Japanese style, school girl razz
most of the girls that i am going to the party with are going as like play boy bunny's, and nurses razz lol
im gonna say second year university and up

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
the king rat
oO Screech Oo
the king rat
oO Screech Oo
the king rat

anyway

ohh lol alright then ur in my age group lol ahaha not sure
what kinda party is it? like kegger?
oO Screech Oo
the king rat
oO Screech Oo
the king rat
oO Screech Oo
the king rat

anyway

there will be alcohol involved yes
though im not sure how this applies

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
the king rat
oO Screech Oo
the king rat
oO Screech Oo
the king rat

there will be alcohol involved yes
though im not sure how this applies

lol go as a bunny xD
******** no
the king rat
oh danny dorko
wow is for fags but zelda hp and dbz are ******** awesome redface and i wouldn't tell anyone about gaia either

also be a butterfly they are way better than bumbly bees
ew butterflies r dumbbb

im gonna be a butterfly scream
you monster!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items