I have all 8 bags... Not sure if I want to open them though emotion_facepalm

Lonely Phantom

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Quote:
-I- Rabiem -I-

Decided to open all of them. I'm wearing all the contents on the avi.

Wealthy Genius

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
DemonDominator
I have all 8 bags... Not sure if I want to open them though emotion_facepalm

Well, I'm sacrificing my financial opportunity to inform the community, so you will know soon enough. razz

Wealthy Genius

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Emperor of Ruin
I've been waiting for this post, wondering if I should open my grab bags or not. whee
Thanks!

Does anyone have pictures of the other items?

As soon as I am done opening the bags, I will see about posting the photos. smile

Manly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
DemonDominator
Quote:
-I- Rabiem -I-

That's probably the nicest looking Halloween set I've seen in all my years on Gaia.

Valiant Jackling

Anyone know if we're allowed more than one set, or are we limited to just one, like last year?

Wealthy Genius

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Emperor of Ruin
DemonDominator
Quote:
-I- Rabiem -I-

That's probably the nicest looking Halloween set I've seen in all my years on Gaia.

I agree. I'm definitely glad that I'm opening them.

Manly Lover

8,050 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
-I- Rabiem -I-
I agree. I'm definitely glad that I'm opening them.
Same. I was thinking of putting together a dandy halloween outfit this year but Gaia went and did it for me, and for free!

Fluff Bunny

13,100 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Oooh these items look cool...=^x^=

Moonlight Lover

13,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I opened them all. (What can I say, I have poor impulse control xp ).

I'm quite happy with the items. I was wondering what I would match my hat with and now I have these items. biggrin

Chatty Conversationalist

9,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
Erailea
Anyone know if we're allowed more than one set, or are we limited to just one, like last year?
I think we're being limited to one, because neither myself nor a friend of mine have been able to get a second set.

I got to 21 of 22 candies for a first bag of the second set, and when I clicked on the 22nd shop, the shop malfunctioned hah. and now all the shops are doing it unless I refresh & when I refresh it claims I already picked up the candy..

Witty Conversationalist

14,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
-I- Rabiem -I-
Hey everyone! Happy halloween! I'm sure everyone is excited for this year's event, as huge as it is. There are some people who were wondering what the grab bags can possible spit out. Whether it's randomly generated or a specific set of items. So I decided to start this thread so that people can list what items they've got out of their set of 8, and I'll list them all here, so you as the reader won't have to sort through duplicates. Bump as much as possible if you want to see a complete list people!

List of items :
Bag 1 of 8: Jack's 2k13 Cane User Image
Bag 2 of 8: Jack's 2k13 Ribbon User Image
Bag 3 of 8: Jack's 2k13 Vest User Image
Bag 4 of 8: Jack's 2k13 Bolero User Image
Bag 5 of 8: Jack's 2k13 Pants User Image
Bag 6 of 8:
Bag 7 of 8:
Bag 8 of 8:

So far, a lot of people's items seem the same as the ones I'm pulling out. But we'll keep this up and see if it differs or not past 5. At any rate, it's informative to the community as to what they're getting. wink
I have all of them. Why are there only till 5 on here?

Destructive Reveler

I like being able to get two sets of the items (I have friends who cant always get the stuff) I hope they allow us to get two this year (if they don't Halloween up towns that is)

Kawaii Spirit

13,050 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Caroling Champ 100

Wealthy Genius

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Winter Creator
-I- Rabiem -I-
Hey everyone! Happy halloween! I'm sure everyone is excited for this year's event, as huge as it is. There are some people who were wondering what the grab bags can possible spit out. Whether it's randomly generated or a specific set of items. So I decided to start this thread so that people can list what items they've got out of their set of 8, and I'll list them all here, so you as the reader won't have to sort through duplicates. Bump as much as possible if you want to see a complete list people!

List of items :
Bag 1 of 8: Jack's 2k13 Cane User Image
Bag 2 of 8: Jack's 2k13 Ribbon User Image
Bag 3 of 8: Jack's 2k13 Vest User Image
Bag 4 of 8: Jack's 2k13 Bolero User Image
Bag 5 of 8: Jack's 2k13 Pants User Image
Bag 6 of 8:
Bag 7 of 8:
Bag 8 of 8:

So far, a lot of people's items seem the same as the ones I'm pulling out. But we'll keep this up and see if it differs or not past 5. At any rate, it's informative to the community as to what they're getting. wink
I have all of them. Why are there only till 5 on here?

I'm posting them in the order of the bags they come out of so that people know which bag contains which item. Since I don't know the information myself, unless anyone is willing to help ^_^ I won't know until I open them for myself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff