Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

13,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Are you doing any make your own costumes? Decorations? Or maybe some fun filled pranks (tricks) or some delicious treats?
I urge you to share them here!
I'm making part of my costume (knitting my hat and striping my shirt) and I'm working on making my own Halloween Wreath. ( i hope to post a tutorial soon!)
So what are you doing?
Or if you're buying your costume did you have to make anything better?
Discuss here!

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

13,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

13,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

13,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

13,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
AHAHAHA Thank you Chesapeake Ripper I will treasure that for allll eternity.
lolololololololol

*licks lolli*

Magic Warrior

*has no arts and craft talent* QwQ
I just know how to draw and invent stuff, but to actually MAKE my ideas?

OTL

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

13,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Samanthai

OTL

Its easy! theres so many easy tutorials to help you get started on easy projects and help you bring stuff to life.

I got into the little stuff and then.... just kept going xD

create your inventions,
patent them,
???,
profit

Magic Warrior

Welldweller
Samanthai

OTL

Its easy! theres so many easy tutorials to help you get started on easy projects and help you bring stuff to life.

I got into the little stuff and then.... just kept going xD

create your inventions,
patent them,
???,
profit

You prolly managed to do great things thorough the years, this is too much of a bother for me now. XD
I'm lazy like that. orz

Durem Dark Elf

My costume is going to be really simple because it's a small scale party and actually there's no "offical" Halloween in my country. It's not up in calendar or anything. But specially young people still celebrate it.

Anyhows, where I can put my "talents" into use is that I'm going to have some sort of facepaint, wish me luck.

Wild Glitch

29,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Magical Gems 500
I usually buy my outfit but this year I couldn't find anything in my size so I'm making my entire outfit besides the socks and shoes with my mom. (I can't make socks or shoes.) I'm being cat waitress like they have in cosplay dinners in Japan. I'm currently waiting on my mom to cut out the apron parts so I can sow them together with her. It's one of the last things we need to make along with the cat tail and back bow. Just need a wire hanger for the tail and I can finish it. ^^ I'm also going to make some cupcakes in a jar to see if I can make them as Christmas gifts for my friends and family. I'm going to dye them orange so they'll look halloweeny.

What is your outfit? Are you making any Halloween treats?

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

13,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Riivaaja
My costume is going to be really simple because it's a small scale party and actually there's no "offical" Halloween in my country. It's not up in calendar or anything. But specially young people still celebrate it.

Anyhows, where I can put my "talents" into use is that I'm going to have some sort of facepaint, wish me luck.

best of luck!
Make up can be hard (there's no undo button emo )
I'm sure it'll be awesome!

Adorable Fairy

17,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150

My costume doesn't require anything that needs to be custom made.
I'm too busy this year to do it, but next year I'm going to sew "costumes" for my pumpkins to make them look like Pumpkaboo.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

13,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
twisted waffle czar
I usually buy my outfit but this year I couldn't find anything in my size so I'm making my entire outfit besides the socks and shoes with my mom. (I can't make socks or shoes.) I'm being cat waitress like they have in cosplay dinners in Japan. I'm currently waiting on my mom to cut out the apron parts so I can sow them together with her. It's one of the last things we need to make along with the cat tail and back bow. Just need a wire hanger for the tail and I can finish it. ^^ I'm also going to make some cupcakes in a jar to see if I can make them as Christmas gifts for my friends and family. I'm going to dye them orange so they'll look halloweeny.

What is your outfit? Are you making any Halloween treats?

Oh how cute! Sounds fun to put together. Last year I made Fionas battle worn dress outfit.
this year is Wheres Waldo/Wenda. Its easy and cheap since I had to buy plane tickets to visit my bestie right now. burning_eyes
Now I wish I could make a Bee and Puppycat outfit emo
*sigh* maybe next time. or multiple outfits for a convention xD
We're making bloody knifed red velvet cupcakes for a party on Saturday, even though they'll have plenty sweets so we'll brings chips and such too.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

13,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Harmonious Fusion

My costume doesn't require anything that needs to be custom made.
I'm too busy this year to do it, but next year I'm going to sew "costumes" for my pumpkins to make them look like Pumpkaboo.

that sounds adorable! sounds like something you can do with felt and glue too. I know fake pumpkins are very popular this year so they'll last. Sounds like a fun project!

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
This year I made some of my own decorations, and they turned out great. I made a spider with a styrofoam ball ,paint and pipe cleaner. Also, I made a poision jar by painting a bottle of Crown Royal and adding a snake and spiders to it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff