Total Votes:[ 167 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 > >>

Addium's Significant Otter

Submerged Terrestrial

40,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
My favorite Anons are the ones that leave messages based on something I've just written. I had one once where I received several and sort of carried on a conversation with that Anon based on what was in the messages vs what I would write in my T.Y. posts. I also like ones that have set up an Anon account...any that I can chat with a bit, really. heart

Ace Firestarter

Arashisora
My favorite Anons are the ones that leave messages based on something I've just written. I had one once where I received several and sort of carried on a conversation with that Anon based on what was in the messages vs what I would write in my T.Y. posts. I also like ones that have set up an Anon account...any that I can chat with a bit, really. heart

Oh I love those ones! The interactive ones are just the best. x3

Submerged Terrestrial

40,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Master Converter 500
Kirae Tsuki Uchiha
Arashisora

Oh I love those ones! The interactive ones are just the best. x3
They really are. heart

I see you're a "Witty Firestarter"; I'm working towards that, atm. Very cool. cool

Ace Firestarter

Arashisora
They really are. heart

I see you're a "Witty Firestarter"; I'm working towards that, atm. Very cool. cool

Definitely!~
Oh yes. You must be witty to not get caught. emotion_dealwithit

User Image

Mister Monster!!~
So glad you could come out and visit! A lot of us Gaians, including myself, have missed you so! Also, thank you for the Tea! Smells and tastes lovely! And I'll definitely stick around for the main event! Can't miss the show that all you Anons are sure to give!~

Ace Firestarter

SpOoKy BuMp!!~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ace Firestarter

Ace Firestarter

Ace Firestarter

Submerged Terrestrial

40,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Master Converter 500
Kirae Tsuki Uchiha
Mister Monster!!~
So glad you could come out and visit! A lot of us Gaians, including myself, have missed you so! Also, thank you for the Tea! Smells and tastes lovely! And I'll definitely stick around for the main event! Can't miss the show that all you Anons are sure to give!~
I got your gift also, Monster-san! Thank you! See, The Mysterious Anon Thread. Now, I think I'll have to go and fix myself some tea. The power of suggestion... heart yum_tea

MC Ride is my Daddy generated a random number between 1 and 5000 ... 2232!

Shirtless Prophet

Oh I love those anons who will write lame jokes or poems. It didn't really matter what the gifts were at that point after that. I just like creative writing :3

I haven't gotten any anons from this years event yet.

Ace Firestarter

Arashisora
Kirae Tsuki Uchiha
Mister Monster!!~
I got your gift also, Monster-san! Thank you! See, The Mysterious Anon Thread. Now, I think I'll have to go and fix myself some tea. The power of suggestion... heart yum_tea

Right? Tea sounds wonderful right now... *wonders off to make some tea*

Submerged Terrestrial

40,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Master Converter 500
Quote:
Message: A little something to keep you entertained on your journey to witty firestarter

~The candy Corn anon

Thanks, Candy Corn Anon! I've been having sugar cravings like nobody's business and wittiness is not easy to come by in the middle of a sugar crash! Whee~! yum_cupcake

Ace Firestarter

Phoenix Days
Oh I love those anons who will write lame jokes or poems. It didn't really matter what the gifts were at that point after that. I just like creative writing :3

Same here! They could give me junk for all I care. I just love getting the witty/creepy/loveable or as you said it, lame (in a good way of course) poems//stories they create. Makes events worth being in.

Don't worry. You'll get stalked eventually. x3

Submerged Terrestrial

40,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Master Converter 500
Phoenix Days

Your ravens are glowing, btw. pirate

MC Ride is my Daddy generated a random number between 1 and 5000 ... 1690!

Shirtless Prophet

Thank you The candy corn anon and Pumpkin Pie Doesn't Lie
EDIT: They sent me pumpkin patch and flame sword
heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items