Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Pants

Sari1995

User Image
User Image
                                                  I'LL STEAL YOU FLOWERS FROM THE CEMETERY, RED ROSES, RED ROSE OF THE DEAD

tab Catrina smiled even wider. "I absolutely agree. I love it when people express themselves through art. It's one moment where you can truly understand the person just a bit more." she said, nodding, "And I do pride myself in dressing in a way that expresses myself. I guess I express myself by jingling." Catrina said, chuckling.

She turned her gaze onto the glass lady, studying her features. "You know, you're a work of art as well. I've been far and wide and I've seen many sculptures of glass, made to look like humans. Of course, I can't say I've ever seen one that is alive quite like you!" she said, glancing down to the girl's flowing gown. "That is quiet an exquisite gown you have on."

Blessed Friend

Spottedteddybears

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
tab tab tab ⋯⋯⋯⋯xxⓉhexxⒼlassxxⓁadyxx⋯⋯⋯⋯

xx Glacia smiled. She sure would like to better understand her maker, but that really didn't matter as much right now. She was at a party after all. "You wear it well." Glacia could care less for the jingling, but if that was what the lady liked, she might as well just go with it.

When the conversation turned back to her, Glacia blushed a bit. It had been a long time since someone had called her a piece of art. "Th-thank you." Glacia said timidly, smiling as the lady contrasted her to the stationary art of humans and complimented her dress. "I thought that I might as well dress up if I was going to see someone as important as the king."

Vicious Pants

Sari1995

User Image
User Image
                                                  I'LL STEAL YOU FLOWERS FROM THE CEMETERY, RED ROSES, RED ROSE OF THE DEAD

tab Catrina smiled, thanking the girl for the compliment. She let out a low chuckle at the mention of the king. "Ahh, yes, the king. Quite a bash he's thrown this year, and for the elections?" she said, trailing off. Catrina wasn't quite sure what she felt of the king just yet. Sure, he was a king but just because you're royalty doesn't necessarily make you a good person, right?

Shady Demon

20,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Millionaire 200
Cadenza of the Heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Molly didn't care much for campfires, they were dangerous to float around because of the sparks. She may be imaginary, but being caught on fire still hurt her a lot! But it was King Dracula calling them over, so she couldn't exactly refuse. Not unless she wanted to appear guilty of stealing his coat. Which she wasn't...

i wonder why some one would steal his coat molly lets play another game after this to find dracula's coat that way we help him *he was thinking to get the person in trouble and cause his fun* the winner gets one of my moon cakes *he smiles as his earrs wiggle happily*

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Of cource, they'd just gotten here, and some guy that looks powerful is claiming that somebody stole his coat, which they're guessing is a quite gilded coat, and likely worth a lot of money; enough to kill over even.

"Hey Av, let's just sloooowly step back out of this door, and sprint to the elevator before we become the prime suspects."

"For once, I agree with your plan..."

So the siblings slowly step back about four steps, at which time they close the door, and sprint back to the elevator.

Shady Demon

20,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Millionaire 200
notmuch_23
Of cource, they'd just gotten here, and some guy that looks powerful is claiming that somebody stole his coat, which they're guessing is a quite gilded coat, and likely worth a lot of money; enough to kill over even.
"Hey Av, let's just sloooowly step back out of this door, and sprint to the elevator before we become the prime suspects."
"For once, I agree with your plan..."
So the siblings slowly step back about four steps, at which time they close the door, and sprint back to the elevator.

*the bunny neko sees them* i'm afraid there's no use it won't go back to your world till after the 31st of october night*he smiles as his ears wiggle*

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
black butler 9

Fotunately, neither Thurgood nor Aveline can hear the bunny dude, for Thurgood is able to make mechanical and electrical devices work if he belives they can, in the manner he believes it can. In fact, the F-350 they drove here never had any diesel in its tank for months. yet it runs just fine.

As soon as Thurgood gets to the elevator, he stops, and doesn't push the button.

"What... what's wrong?"

"If we get in that thing, the people here can cut the power and strand us."

"So what do we do?"

"Pick the door, then slide down the cables that hold the car up."

"And how do you suppose we pick the door interlock release?"

"Well, you're the one with the Leatherman."

Shady Demon

20,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Millionaire 200
notmuch_23
black butler 9

*the neko was anoyed they ignored him for the thirteen floor was to another dimension their are no cables to slide down from he tryed to tell them bit maby they will find out for them selfs he looks back for molly's answer*

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Aveline finally opens up the Phillips head driver tip, but not all the way, and inserts it into the interlock release hole, wiggles it a bit, then turns.

Thurgood opens the doors to a brick wall.

"Oh, yer shittin' me!"

"What the ******** is goin' on?"

Blessed Friend

Spottedteddybears

tab tab tab ⋯⋯⋯⋯xxⓉhexxⒼlassxxⓁadyxx⋯⋯⋯⋯

xx "Indeed it is quite a party." Glacia said, looking around at everyone in attendance. But ... Glacia had never been quite sure about the king's actions. He wasn't really considered kind or helpful to others ... Then there was the whole 'ruling for such a long time' thing ... Why not let someone else step up? "But ... quite frankly, I'd like to see a new being sit on the throne." Glacia said, hoping that she wouldn't get in trouble for the comment. After all, she was here to supposedly celebrate the king's upcoming election ...

Inquisitor

User ImageUser Image

Molly looked at the two humans and shook her head. "Tsk tsk silly children. Why would you come up to the 13th floor right before Halloween? Don't you know that you can't leave until it's over? I'm pretty sure this happens every year for the elections..."

Shady Demon

20,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Millionaire 200
Cadenza of the Heart

Molly looked at the two humans and shook her head. "Tsk tsk silly children. Why would you come up to the 13th floor right before Halloween? Don't you know that you can't leave until it's over? I'm pretty sure this happens every year for the elections..."

*the butler giggled seeing that she was right but he noticed the party was at a end* who was going to be the halloween king *he was annoyed that he did't cause enogh trouble but yet happy with all the fun he had*

Star Guildswoman

15,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
The clouds above seemed to swirl as a soft light floated down to earth the light suddenly burst a few feel above ground, but it was not too blinding. As the light settled down radiant wings of feathery down unwrapped to reveal a being in white garb. As his feet lightly touch the ground he brushes the stardust from his robe.

"Perhaps it has been too long." He murmured as he walked across the ground. "It is almost a shame that I do not sense my acquaintances within this abode."

He strode around what appeared to be a mansion. The doors opening for him.

"The air... it would seem this land has been enveloped in dread since my last visit. I should tread carefully. Darkness is rarely ones ally." The winged man said as he strode inside, the doors shutting behind him.

Shady Demon

20,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Millionaire 200
MrPlasmaCosmos

*the neko wached as he entered he wondered what a godly creature is doing in the mansion with gouls and ghost he walked up to him* hello welcome to the party my name is yuma this is dracula's castle ...may i ask what brought you here *the neko's ears twiched with exitment godly creatures hate dark ones surly he will cause trouble for dracula and knowing him self he is a sevent to the moon god so he is immune *

Star Guildswoman

15,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
black butler 9
MrPlasmaCosmos

*the neko wached as he entered he wondered what a godly creature is doing in the mansion with gouls and ghost he walked up to him* hello welcome to the party my name is yuma this is dracula's castle ...may i ask what brought you here *the neko's ears twiched with exitment godly creatures hate dark ones surly he will cause trouble for dracula and knowing him self he is a sevent to the moon god so he is immune *

Warily the winged man regarded the being in front of him. A crystal orb floating gently in the palm of his hand, illuminating the two, an ivory rod held firmly in the other.

"I have come, making good on a promise made to an acquaintance of this land. Though time in our respective domains does not flow equally, it is hard to guess when it was the promise was made in this time, but in our world the promise was made 5 generations ago. In this world the flow of time seems as though only 5 months at most.

When last I set foot in this land it was at an extravagant ball, I had initially thought that this could be another hosted by her. But I can feel the darkness in the air. This sense of foreboding. I would ask why this is. Has this land been struck with plague, natural or malicious. Answer."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff