Welcome to Gaia! ::

I THINK THERE SHOULD'NT BE A AGE LIMIT.. I THINK YOU CAN STILL GO TRICK-OR-TREATING ----------------ME MYSELF I LOOOOOVVVVVVEEEE CANDY

5,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
that's what she said
not if u can bpull of looking young haha.. and if u look too long.. u should take a little kid with u so that it doesnt look like ur in special ed or just stupid..

6,700 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
ghostkiller2000
no there should not a age limit otherwise what the hell am i supposed to do all halloween

Go to Halloween PARTIES and get drunk.
Prank people with shaken up beer cans, but wandeing the street and knocking on peoples doors, unless you're the chaperone, should be a kids only thing because they CAN'T go drink beer dressed as Satan and slipping roofies in the punch bowl.
What?

Romantic Gekko

4,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Okay, I know this is REALLY late but I agree in the fact that there should not be an age limit on trick or treating. If people think you are to old they just won't give you candy, but use your common sense, I go every year (I'm still pretty young) and get less and less and will soon just go buy a bag of candy and get more then I would have gotten just walking around in the cold.
yah there should be an age limit but the limit should be like 21 'cause then you are an adult and can drink and all.
ii_blue roses_ii
Should there be a age limit on Trick - or -Treating? Yes or No and if you do pick yes, what do you think the age limit should be and please tell me why!! I think this would be very intersting!! Please coomemt...or even tip posts razz

in some states there is a law the does not permit anyone over the age of 13 to trick-or-treat.

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
i dont think there should ever be a age limit for trick or treatin i mean u can never be to old to trick or treat becuz that takes the fun out of scaryin lil kids and
gettin candy xD
ii_blue roses_ii
Should there be a age limit on Trick - or -Treating? Yes or No and if you do pick yes, what do you think the age limit should be and please tell me why!! I think this would be very intersting!! Please coomemt...or even tip posts razz

in some states there is a law the does not permit anyone over the age of 13 to trick-or-treat.

Where?
Well, there is no age limit.. Any age is allowed to go trick or treating.. Any age is allowed to go trick or treating because people want to have fun and and they get to run around, instead of staying inside a home and do nothing

4,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
there should NEVER be a age limit u can never be 2 young to go trick or treating

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
no it doesn't matter what age u are if u r trick or treating
it just matters if u r having fun biggrin

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i think there should not be a age limit..... if u dress up it doesnt matter u could 3 or 100 its free candy and a chance to be with ur friends having fun. my parents always say im too old for it and im 14 i disagreee biggrin

Romantic Genius

4,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
Well trick or treat is a tradition and its fun? Why not? Age is just a number wink ....but maybe there is a limit were you just get creepy...when u walk with the little kids...i suggest you go out when most little kids go in razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff