Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Lina7Inverse

Still sounds fun twisted
And anyways, I always felt like sending him back to the angels, He does not have the spirit of a demon at all, I mean going alone to fight the rival? just which evil being actually does that? as I've said He got what he deserved rolleyes

Destructive Singing

45,850 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
CeresMikael
Lina7Inverse

Still sounds fun twisted
And anyways, I always felt like sending him back to the angels, He does not have the spirit of a demon at all, I mean going alone to fight the rival? just which evil being actually does that? as I've said He got what he deserved rolleyes

I guess he's the kind that doesn't really fit anywhere. Too "evil" for Angels and not backstabby enough for Demons. And hey, he wasn't alone! xD He had Chauntelle, Hell Warden and the whole army. Bu~t I get what you mean. ^^
It's still nice to finally find out why he lost his wing and all that. I had one of his items for ages and wondered about it. ^^
I kinda wonder what price are the winners getting. o.o

Blessed Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Hell Warden actually was not with Azrael tho... he was the one that did cut his wing

Destructive Singing

45,850 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
CeresMikael
Hell Warden actually was not with Azrael tho... he was the one that did cut his wing

Hmmm, I thought he was with him and then just decided to backstab him. o.o Oh well, still leaves Chauntelle and the army. ^^

Dangerous Lunatic

12,650 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
emmysailorstar
Oh, the irony!
The Demons may have won this event, but their leader got killed off.
At least they have hell as their home

meh, a useless leader is still useless. we shall have our fun torchering the fool
icekoldozy
rofl Did you really think evil would triumph??

oh but it did. the angels that didn't die will have to live with what they did, never being able to escape it.
and all the ones that died, we took their souls back to hell with us twisted

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
CeresMikael
icekoldozy
Leafy Kitty
I fought on the side of the angels, but somehow, since we lost this just feels cheap...

I joined the angels when they were already losing bad, I fought for them even when I expected to lose the numbers game. This resulted in the first loss for me in a gaia event.

To you it may feel cheap but to me it feels right. I mean really you go back in time and help a fallen angel win and torture humans etc for the rest of time...really??

I would, but again, Azrael is not really fallen... and who said torture? just playing tricks is enough blaugh

azrael is the definition of a fallen angel well as close as you can get in the gaia version he rebelled got a wing ripped off and has no home with the other good angels. lol ..just playing tricks. its only a trick if everyone laughs at the end...the poor mortals would have suffered.

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
shadowmoon522
emmysailorstar
Oh, the irony!
The Demons may have won this event, but their leader got killed off.
At least they have hell as their home

meh, a useless leader is still useless. we shall have our fun torchering the fool
icekoldozy
rofl Did you really think evil would triumph??

oh but it did. the angels that didn't die will have to live with what they did, never being able to escape it.
and all the ones that died, we took their souls back to hell with us twisted

haha we'll agree to disagree I think justice triumphed and the demons hell warden especially are not true evil.. 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff