Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Cutesmasher

10,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to the official E-Corp Halloween headquarters.
__We, at E-CORP, encourage you to stay and win prizes from
__one or more of our many mini games.
__If you have any questions about the contests or E-Corp in
__general, do not hesitate to ask. You may contact the staff
__of E-Corp at any time.

[quote="ashlex_in_pearl"][/quote] (Captain)
[quote="Leaden D"][quote] (Vice Captain)
[quote="Heavendove"][/quote] (Crew)
[quote="Gumby Ningata"][/quote] (Crew)
[quote=""][/quote] (Volunteer today!)

__By joining us in our celebration, you agree to the terms that E-Corp is not
                                        liable for any damages that may occur to you or your belongings during your
                                        stay. Please wear safety goggles and ear protection in the designated areas
                                        and avoid prodding things that tick. Other potential hazards include radioactive
                                        fallout, sonic shockwaves, toxic vapors, high-velocity shrapnel, overly
                                        defensive lasers, hijacked torpedoes, unshielded X-, Alpha, Beta, Gamma and
                                        Manta rays, escaped grunnies, bored security personnel, inability to breathe
                                        chocolate, and being kidnapped for research.

__Please remain in the designated safe zones at all times. We will be monitoring
                                        you all. Those who wander off into restricted areas will be considered a security
                                        risk and will be fed to the homogenizer. Enjoy your stay!

__Please let us know if you would like to affiliate with us!

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum//t.94555425/][img]http://tinyurl.com/kf57cr4[/img][/url]

User Image

Home - E-Corp - Join - Raffle - Tektek - Dice - Writing - Art - Vocaroo - Playlist

Familiar Cutesmasher

10,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Thread Flip 150

E-Corp is a group of Easter Bunny loyalists that was formed on Thursday, March 3rd, 2011 in
                            this thread found in the Gaia Community Discussion. The previous year, the Easter Bunny had
                            not been involved in the easter event and a gaggle of supporters were riled together by one Lord
                            Lapin in support of the Easter Bunny over Diedrich. It was discovered that the devs had no
                            intentions of involving the Easter Bunny in the 2011 Easter Event, and this group sprung into
                            action, realizing that if they didn't act immediately, the Easter Bunny would be gone from Gaia
                            forever. They sent a barrage of clock eggs to various staff members, raided the arenas, made
                            posters and art, and even posted supportive thoughts on the Easter Bunny's profile. It looked
                            like nothing was going to sway the staff's opinion, so this group worked to raid the Ask the
                            Admins thread with a multitude of questions about the Easter Bunny. They were ignored, but
                            somehow the group managed to get through to them, and started acting more civil. The Easter
                            event did involve the Easter Bunny--and has ever since. Now we fight for our master against any
                            who oppose.

Our enemies included, until X-Mas 2013, Jack and Santa, the two who had made the Easter Bunny's life
                            a literal hell. But, in the end, our master got back the face he had lost and the three were friends.
                            It was a calm ending to the war that had plagued them, and now the Easter Bunny has become more
                            docile because of it. Our master may be more calm than he used to be, but we are still the
                            same as we have always been and will continue onward as such.

Home - E-Corp - Join - Raffle - Tektek - Dice - Writing - Art - Vocaroo - Playlist

Familiar Cutesmasher

10,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Thread Flip 150

There are many reasons why you should enlist join right now!
                            - We are a close knit community who have dedicated themselves to the Easter Bunny.
                            - We are minions of Easter and keepers of all things explosive.
                            Maybe you need more convincing...
                            Well, hear what our current members have to say!

Yeata Zi
                            E-Corp is my home on the internet!

dark magic godess
                            emotion_bigheart E-Corp is the team to take us to victory and world domination!!!! Since it's the best place to meet new people and just have fun with all the competitions emotion_yatta

MingSao
                            E-Corp is explosion and robots (sometimes exploding robots). And who doesn't love both of those things? heart

Hoshika Bayushi
                            E-corp is the team I know always has my back. I know that as soon as the lines are drawn I'll be standing side by side with them against all comers. We're the Grunny slaying, Diedrich bashing, Easter loving maniacs! rofl

xcrimsonlegendx
                            E CORP has always been about the message we put out, that we the users can influence and alter what happens on Gaia if we truly wish it to be so. E CORP has done what no other user-created group has, we've become part of the Gaia canon, we've been added to the map, drawn into the manga, been given event items in our name, even had a gold shop update and cash shop items. We truly have "won Gaia" if you ask me.

I've had so much fun being a part of this team over the years, had a ton of fun being a crew member of the old guild and I'm happy to still be a part of all that we together have created.
                            xcrimsonlegendx
                            classified_omnomgrunny E CORP is dedicated to justice, we are the defenders of Easter and our leader is wise and powerful. Plus the benefits, as many carrots as you can eat, daily egg hunts, mandatory robotic augmentations and my favorite: casual genetic manipulation Fridays! Back at G CORP all we got on Friday were glares from angry Mister Caterpillar Brows and his dorky kid.

Chombi
                            Ecorp is the resistance against the menace known as Diedrich.

August Star Of Heaven
                            E-Corp is my method to the madness. xd

Yes I may be insane at the moment... ninja

Asuia
                            E-Corp is love, E-Corp is life.

mechaW999
                            E-Corp. is the best corporation ever

Little Maika
                            I feel like I matter to E-Corp and everyone here is kinda like my family. E-Corp has achieved so much and its because of its users. I'm happy that I've been able to help with its growth!

Heavendove
                            E-Corp is where me and my friends are, where we all work together to have fun and make Gaia a better place.

x Karurie x
                            To me, E-Corp is a great organization that rallies together in order to accomplish great things!

EviCa
                            E-Corp is a place where children and adult dreams come true.
                            We appreciate the hard work of the everyday Hench-hares who tirelessly work for the best easter around Gaia.

It also gives me a reason to log in Gaia now.

LeviathanRX
                            E-Corp is quite literally the only reason I still come to this site, at all, hands down.

We are a group with history and meaning.

We are the necessary evil who know that we are really the Good Guys.

We are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Treya_Barton
                            Basically, I discovered E-Corp during one of the Easter events. It was the one where we were trying to win back Easter from the grunny that shall not be named. I had arbitrarily joined the hench hare side because I thought it was the right thing to do and stumbled upon this guild. Upon reading the history of the Easter Bunny and seeing how dedicated the guild was to him I couldn't help but join smile

Sianserais
                            E-Corp is an excuse to have a good time without the demands of sanity. wink

Haruhi_Kojima
                            i originally joined into a Easter thread 2 years ago and after reading the back-story of our mechanical leader i decided to join the E-Corp to help in his victory over the sickeningly cute president Diedrich. since then i've been helping out and a loyal minion to the Easter bunny.

Leaden D
                            Back in 2010 I hardly came back to Gaia anymore. I didn't do much beside Booty Grab, so when E CORP came to be in 2011, I quickly joined under Lord Lapin. I met tons of other Gaians who wanted to make a change in the world of Gaia. The dedication to the cause was amazing and it made me happy to see so many people feel the same as I did. I am proud of E CORP because it has become the creation of many and WE have accomplished so much and WE shall only accomplish more.

__So, I'm you're wondering, "Gee, how can I become a part of this super cool
                            and totally awesome organization I've learned about today?"
                            The answer is simple!
                            This will lead you straight to our guild. Simply send your application in,
                            stating why you wish to join, and that's it! No entry fee needed.

(WARNING: Any and ALL blank applications WILL be denied. Please don't come
                            to any of the guild crew asking why were you denied. And please don't do so by PM if you don't
                            accept PM's from people who aren't on your friend list and you don't accept friend requests. We say
                            these things because it has happened.)

Familiar Cutesmasher

10,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Thread Flip 150

We at E-Corp love something more than bombs.... Okay, there's nothing we love more
                            than bombs, but we do love giving things away! Of course, there's just a tiny fee.
                            Each category will have 2 winners.

Winners will be drawn on Nov. 2nd.
                            Be sure to buy your tickets ahead of time!

WINNER: Cardinalis

__For anyone who is already a member of the new E-Corp Guild!
                            1) To purchase tickets, simply start a trade with me
                            2) Tickets are 1,000g each. You can buy as many or as little as you want.
                            3) Change the title of the trade to "I am seasoned perfectly"
                            4) If you don't know how to change the title of a trade, refer here!
                            Prize: 15 billion Gold OR Checkmate Tactics: Opening Bundle (9 pack)

Seasoned Ticket Holders:

1-50: Jax Pavan
                            51: KaosSiren
                            52-1,000,051: Cardinalis
                            1,000,052-1,005,051: Leaden D
                            1,005,052-1,006,051: Gumby Ningata

WINNER: Free Penguins

__For anyone new to the cause, and we can tell!
                            Newbie is defined as someone who is not a part of the new guild at the time the contest starts.

1) To purchase tickets, simply start a trade with me
                            2) Tickets are 1,000g each. You can buy as many or as little as you want.
                            3) Change the title of the trade to "I am fresh meat"
                            4) If you don't know how to change the title of a trade, refer here!
                            Prize: E-Corp Pride Outfit AND 10 billion Gold!

Newbie Ticket Holders:

1-100: Crimson Beats
                            101-612,100: Free Penguins

Familiar Cutesmasher

10,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Thread Flip 150

Here's a favorite among most of you. Everyone loves a good dress up game!
                            Right? Well, most everyone. Show off your skills of such here!

Entries will be judged at the end of the event by the crew.

__The Rules and How To Play
                            1) To make an avatar, go to tektek.org
                            2) All entries should be messaged to me.
                            3) The subject of the message should be the category you are entering!
                            4) You may only enter once in each category.
                            5) Have fun!

__E-CORP Themed
                            Create an avatar inspired by E-CORP.
                            Prize: User Image
                            Entries:

Leaden D

Yeata Zi

NoveltyFactor
                            User Image

__Halloween Themed
                            Create an avatar inspired by Halloween!
                            Entries:

Leaden D

madelynheston

Sage Holwell
                            I have an entry! smile
                            My Shadow Maiden persona~!

Free Penguins
                            User Image

NoveltyFactor
                            User Image

__E-CORP & Halloween Themed
                            Combine E-CORP and Halloween to create amazing avatars!
                            Entries:

madelynheston
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Who knew the Easter Bunny liked Halloween too? ;D

Reneaux

Leaden D

E-Corp Grunt rolled 20 100-sided dice: 50, 90, 84, 12, 78, 49, 51, 66, 58, 52, 80, 50, 23, 2, 39, 34, 10, 67, 11, 74 Total: 980 (20-2000)

Familiar Cutesmasher

10,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Thread Flip 150

Many of ya'll love to roll the dice. The last few times we had the dice contest, it
                            ended within the first few days of the event, so this time we are going to throw
                            more prizes in the mix because we love giving things away!

1. Before submitting your post, choose Post Action (default choice should be None).
                            2. Choose Roll Dice. You should be able to determine the number of sides on your die
                            (Die size) and the number of dice you will be rolling (# of dice).
                            3. Choose "100 sided" from the new menu and enter "20" in the # field.
                            *4. Anyone getting a score of 666 or 980 will get the prizes below!
                            5. If you win, please PM me the link to the post in which you rolled!
                            6. You may only win once. Good Luck!
                            *Prize: 666: User Image
                            980: User Image

*Rules and Prizes are subject to change at anytime. Be sure to check back routinely!

Past winners:

980 on pg 16: dark magic godess
                            980 on pg 19: Leaden D

Familiar Cutesmasher

10,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Thread Flip 150

Here at E-Corp, we encourage expressing our feelings in
                            writing, at least that's what our therapists tell us. So, we
                            try to find the most fun in it! And in doing so, we bring you
                            a contest to enjoy!

__This may not be so much a contest as just story telling.
                            Share with us a scary story or even a scary personal encounter! Pretend we are
                            all sitting around a campfire, munching on s'mores.
                            Scare our pants off.

1) Just quote me (E-Corp Grunt) with your Scary Story.
                            2) Be sure to keep it E-Corp themed in some way.
                            (Mention the Easter Bunny or use fellow E CORP members in your story!)
                            3) Be descriptive! We love to get that image in our heads.
                            (Don't go overboard with the amount of description, give us enough to get by.)
                            4. Make sure you follow Gaia's TOS! We don't want to get you banned!
                            Submissions:

EviCa
                            Upon a full moon, a small group of wanderers traveled through the large world of Gaia but they soon lost their way, unable to find the way back home.

It started to rain, lightly drizzling upon the wanderers before the rain thickened and soon became heavy drops onto their weary bodies. They almost lost all hope until they spotted an abandoned factory.

With great haste, they ran over towards the factory, ignoring and running over signs that warned them to 'Keep out'. Once inside the dark factory, one of the wanderers brought their flashlight up to illuminate the grand lobby of the factory. Despite being abandoned the area was quite clean, the ornate floor tiles sparkled under the light and busts of some robotic bunny were nearly glistening.

Before they could explore, footsteps were heard. A swing of the flashlight revealed another robotic bunny, though not like the one of the bust, and she glared at the wanderers with her pink glowing eyes. "We do not allow visitors during night." She spoke, before she crushed the flashlight with her hand, sending the room into darkness once again. "I'll be sure to clean your filth."

The wanderers were never seen again that night.

Naughty Sanura

What really resides in the halls of E-Corp

“Ooohhh, so cute~!” Frankie stopped at a rack of costumes, having caught the edge of a werewolf costume. Pulling it out, the Gaian female fawned and awed at the obviously girly outfit. Her friend and fellow Gaian, Veronica, stalled in her own search and went to go look.

“I don’t know dude, those claws look gnarly.” The other said in slight concern, eyeing the claws attached to the costume. Frankie scoffed, finding them rather cute rather than ‘dangerous’.
                            “They are fake girl, not like anything is going to happen. Besides, wouldn’t this be an awesome costume for the E-Corp Halloween Bash?” Veronica couldn’t deny that, knowing that ‘dangerous’ was considered the new sexy in that place. You weren’t a true E-Corp Gaian unless you could pull your weight. And with the influx of Angels and Demons popping around, a little intimidation never did anyone no harm.

“Okay okay, just help me find mine!” Taking the costume and draping it over her arm, Frankie helped Veronica find her costume.

That night, Frankie hung the costume up in her Gaian Townhouse. It was actually pretty sweet and kind of intimidating. The shop owner had gave her some tips on how to care for it too. Cold wash, air dry, and never EVER get any blood on it in a full moon. Haha, obviously the last part had been a pre-Halloween joke. But still, these claws. Taking a sleeve in her hand, the girl looked it over. She was going to look so pretty.

The week passed and it was time for the Annual E-Corp bash. Frankie joined Veronica on the front steps that lead into the E-Corp Building. A twenty story steel and concrete building, large enough to have every Gaian Easter Bunny follower to come and join in the party.

“Man, good thing the moon is full tonight or else I would have never got here in time.” Veronica laughed, the ears on her bat costume bounced as she did so. Flashing their membership badges at the door, both girls entered and went to party the night away.

“Should I howl, or let you do the honors?” Frankie blushed as she heard a familiar voice behind them. Turning around, she meekly smiled as her long time CB crush and fellow follower, Daniel. He was dressed up as a zombie, shirt ripped, fake blood smeared in all directions. She never felt more attracted to blood and guts in her life.

“Just stick to groaning dead boy.” Veronica teased seeing as Frankie was swooning too hard to make a comeback. But that smacked her right out and she sent a glare at the bat girl.

“Veronica!”

“Eh, I came, I saw, I am leaving.” Veronica left the two alone. Daniel could see the wolf girl was really trying to stay cool. Shrugging, he stepped forward to get a better look at her costume.

“Man, this is gnarly.” He teased, making Frankie pout.

“You sound just like Veronica.” Breaking the ice, Frankie began to relax and let herself grin. “But still, it’s so cute~!” Giggling, she twirled.

“Ouch!” Daniel pulled back as one of the claws nicked his hand. Gasping, Frankie stopped and looked guilty.

“OMG, are you okay? I’m so sorry!” Frankie fretted, trying to use the sleeve of her costume to wipe away the small amount of blood pooling from his finger. Daniel sighed and pulled it back, sticking the appendage into his mouth. “Just a scratch, nothing to worry about. Man, where did you get those contacts by the way?” Frankie stopped fretting long enough to give the guy a confused look.

“Contacts? I’m not wearing any contacts.” Now Daniel looked confused. “But your eyes are red.” RED! Excusing herself, Frankie ran to the bathroom. Veronica had seen what happened and pulled away from a guy dressed in toilet paper as a proclaimed ‘mummy’ long enough to come over.

“What was that about?” Daniel shrugged. Veronica wasn’t one of those ‘let me follow you into the bathroom’ type of girls so left Frankie to calm down on her own. Probably just freaking from Daniel still.

Twenty minutes passed, and still no Frankie. Veronica was just about to go look for her when a shrill scream ripped from the girl’s bathroom. The music stopped and everyone looked towards the girl’s bathroom. A girl came out, drenched in blood. Her eyes wide, hands held in front of her like some hypnotized zombie. Everyone just laughed, thinking it was some joke. Gore? Ha! They were E-Corp, they were not squeamish. But that all stopped when the door suddenly opened and a clawed hand grabbed the girl by her hair and pulled her back inside. The bathroom door slamming shut.

“Aaaaahhhh! No no no! Stop! You are pretty! Pretty! Pretty! Pretty!” Her screams echoed through the Ballroom. Veronica grabbed Daniel’s arm, both shaking so hard neither said a thing. The screams stopped. That’s when all hell broke loose. People ran, trampled one another as they went for the exits. Veronica was shaken from her shock as someone smacked into her shoulder and she had to hold onto a still rooted Daniel. That was when she remembered something.

“Frankie. Frankie was in there.” Veronica tugged on the boy’s arm, talking loud enough to be heard over the screams and tramples of fleeing followers. “This has to be some sort of joke.” He whispered, still trying to come out of his shock. Eventually the room cleared, only a few staying behind.

“Wasn’t that Gwen?” They turned and looked at some guy dressed as a vampire as he stared at the door. Another guy dressed in a werewolf costume lingered with his friend, sending the door cautious looks. They all looked at each other from across the room, a silent agreement between them all. Coming together, the small group walked towards the bathroom.

“Our friend Frankie was in there.” Daniel provided, seeing the panic in the vampire’s eyes. Werewolf guy was wearing a mask so they couldn’t tell. They all stopped in front of the door, nothing but silence.

“It’s just a joke. Obviously they both planned it or something.” Vamp tried to convince them, but still hesitated at the door. “But umm…it’s still the girl’s restroom so…” Three pairs of eyes looked at bat girl, Veronica freezing.

“WHAT!? Nu-uh. No, No, No.” She backed up, sending them all a heated glare. Daniel sighed, looking at the girl with pleading eyes. “Please Veronica? Frankie might be in trouble.” That did it. Taking a deep breath, Veronica walked back up to the front of the group and gingerly pushed on the door.

“Frankie, you okay hun?” Her voice echoed off the walls. Pushing the door all the way, Veronica froze at the sight in front of her. The walls were drenched in…something. Mirrors cracked, light flickering. And in the middle of it all, a beast straight from nightmares. Dark brown fur ripped side from side, the thing’s shoulder’s hunched as it munched on something unseen. But with its new ‘guest’ it stopped, turning a large head to stare her down. A snarl ripped from its muzzle, razor teeth gleaming in the flickering lights. The beast dropped its meal and turned, gnarly claws lining the end of its fingers.

Frankie

Veronica stumbled back as the beast threw its head back and let out the most horrific sound before lunging. Veronica scream and curled up.

“AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!” She closed her eyes, cowering on the floor. There were shouts behind her, the sound of scrambling feet, something wet hitting the floor. By this point, tears were leaking from her eyes, too scared to even try and open them again.

“Help!”

“It’s got me! Ah! AH! AH!”

“No no no no no!”

"SAY I'M PRETTY! SAY IT!"

Eventually, the men’s screams died down and all was quiet again. This was a dream. All a bad dream! Veronica rocked back and forth on the ground, trying to wake up. Any moment now, her alarm would go off or Frankie come busting in singing ‘It’s a beautiful day’ in that obnoxious voice of hers. This wasn’t real, this wasn’t real, this wasn’t real!

“Veronica?” Veronica’s eyes opened as she heard her name being called. And by Frankie! Shakily, she uncurled herself, eyes fixe don’t he smooth tiled ground right outside of the bathroom.

“OMG Frankie, ha, ha. You had me going there you know? I had thought….” Veronica slowly turned; ready to scold them all for playing such a horrible trick. Of course it was a trick. Stuff like this didn’t happen. Her breathing stopped as she saw the beast in front of her. Raised on its hind legs, looking down curiously at the trembling girl.

“F-Frankie?” She sobbed, so shocked her body basically shut down. The beast grinned, showing off its enlarged k-9’s.

“Hehe, isn’t this costume just so cute~?" Snap, crunch, splat, gahhhhhhh!!!!

The Wolf girl of E-Corp still roams to this day. Rumor has it that she resides in E-Corp, living out her days admiring herself in bathroom mirrors. So children, let this be a lesson to you all. Keep away from the bathrooms at night, that is unless you want to be her next 'Admirer'. Hehe...

Familiar Cutesmasher

10,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Thread Flip 150

For you more artsy types, we offer contests here to show off your skills!
                            Whether you wish to show your allegiance to our Bunny master,
                            or your Easter pride, or you just like drawing gore! These are for you.

1) Draw something scary for us.
                            2) Please keep it as PG as possible.
                            3) When you are finished with your beautifully creepy work of art,
                            upload it to an image hosting site such as; imageshack, photobucket or tinypic.
                            4) Quote me (E-Corp Grunt) with your image.
                            5) Sit back and relax or play the other contests!
                            Submissions:

Leaden D
                            I couldn't think of anything more terrifying.

EviCa

Well, not many other people did it so...

Behold, the After Hours Rabbot Maid. She'll 'clean' you up...
                            User Image

Happy Halloween.

Familiar Cutesmasher

10,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Thread Flip 150

Do you have something you want to say but can't quite convey how you feel in writing?
                            Do you have a song to sing for all of E-Corp to admire?
                            Do you just want to say hi and see what everyone else sounds like?
                            Well! This is the place! Just for fun, record something funny or clever and share it with us!

Here's how:
                            1) Go to vocaroo.com
                            2) Record your message.
                            3) Keep it PG! Please don't say anything lewd.
                            4) Quote me (E-Corp Grunt) with the link to your recording so I can post it here!

Voice of the people:

__If you want to try to scare us with your voice, or think you have something creepy
                            to say, let us know and I'll put your link in here:
                            ashlex_in_pearl
                            Evil laughter: MUAHAHA!

Familiar Cutesmasher

10,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Thread Flip 150

This is more for fun. Know a song that makes you think
                            of us? Got a song you listen to when its cold to make you
                            feel warmer? Want everyone to feel that way? Quote me
                            and lets all create a special E-Corp Halloween playlist together!

KaosSiren
                            a song that makes me think of us o.o.....

Gumby Ningata
                            You can add this to the playlist.

killer bat 66

Familiar Cutesmasher

10,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Thread Flip 150

Familiar Cutesmasher

10,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Thread Flip 150

Familiar Cutesmasher

10,375 Points