Welcome to Gaia! ::

Powerful Mystic

Well screw this no matter how many candies I redeem it just gives me 10+ of every other advocate item EXCEPT the hat. All I wanted was the damn hat!!!

I literately have 10 pants, 9 shoes, 10 belts, 5 vests, 11 weapons(wtf), 1 scarf(kay wit dat) But really it couldn't have thrown just ONE hat my way. This event just needs to be over so I can possibly buy one and it better not be like a week before they announce/award the winning side.

So, I am done participating it was fun but I'm about to throw my computer and smash it with a hammer. emotion_donotwant

Looks like I'm not getting the achievement for the entire advocate set but I haven't gotten any of the ones I did meet requirements for why can this s**t ever be together

Slumbering Monster

21,825 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Slumbering Monster

21,825 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Lenalee_Mizuki
Well screw this no matter how many candies I redeem it just gives me 10+ of every other advocate item EXCEPT the hat. All I wanted was the damn hat!!!

I literately have 10 pants, 9 shoes, 10 belts, 5 vests, 11 weapons(wtf), 1 scarf(kay wit dat) But really it couldn't have thrown just ONE hat my way. This event just needs to be over so I can possibly buy one and it better not be like a week before they announce/award the winning side.

So, I am done participating it was fun but I'm about to throw my computer and smash it with a hammer. emotion_donotwant

Looks like I'm not getting the achievement for the entire advocate set but I haven't gotten any of the ones I did meet requirements for why can this s**t ever be together
hey after they remove the soulbound thing I'll trade you a hat for a dagger. I have 2 hats but no freakin dagger and I traded in lots of candies but still never got it crying

Lord Osir's Queen

Interstellar Fairy

32,625 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Lenalee_Mizuki

I didn't get the scarf, vest, or hat. The hat was the primary thing I would ever see in stock, and no matter how much I tried I couldn't get it. *sigh* I feel your pain.

Slumbering Monster

21,825 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Karinua Rainwalker
Lenalee_Mizuki

I didn't get the scarf, vest, or hat. The hat was the primary thing I would ever see in stock, and no matter how much I tried I couldn't get it. *sigh* I feel your pain.
I have extras that you can have if you want 3nodding

Slumbering Monster

21,825 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Lenalee_Mizuki
hey after they remove the soulbound thing I'll trade you a hat for a dagger. I have 2 hats but no freakin dagger and I traded in lots of candies but still never got it crying

I'll definitely be sending you a trade when that happens if you still don't get one by end of the event cuz i just dont see how or why someone needs 11 yay thank you so much heart

Lord Osir's Queen

Interstellar Fairy

32,625 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Alice Wonder Underground
Karinua Rainwalker
Lenalee_Mizuki

^_^ You're sweet. I'm sure people are going to begin trading and dumping all the extras on auction as soon as they free them up! I have a feeling there will be so much of each item people will be wondering why they didn't just give us one of each. I much preferred being able to get the alternate colors directly from Switchem even if I couldn't reach the last two items.

Demonic Reveler

12,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50

Lonely Vampire

i still never got the scarf or dagger.
and i was right at 500 candies to turn in...left for less than an hour and now its over?? T-T

Slumbering Monster

21,825 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Karinua Rainwalker
Alice Wonder Underground
Karinua Rainwalker
Lenalee_Mizuki

^_^ You're sweet. I'm sure people are going to begin trading and dumping all the extras on auction as soon as they free them up! I have a feeling there will be so much of each item people will be wondering why they didn't just give us one of each. I much preferred being able to get the alternate colors directly from Switchem even if I couldn't reach the last two items.
no problem 3nodding yeah I think that probably would have been a better way to do it cause srsly I don't need 30 freakin belts scream and 20 something shoes and vests and 17 coats sweatdrop ...lol

Powerful Mystic

Alice Wonder Underground
twisted

I'll defiantly be sending you a trade when they become un-soulbound

12,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
l-am-Grell-Sutcliff
omg your sexy cosplay! >_<
Hellfiredragondevil
cheese_whine