Welcome to Gaia! ::

Handsome Powerhouse

Ardalux used Helping Hand against Bana Banana...It was successful and healed 24 points of damage.

Jeering Heckler

Kain Alpha
A P0NY
A P0NY used Mend against A P0NY...It was successful and healed 28 points of damage.
Curse you, Healy Centauress!
*shakes a claw your way*

Hmm. I think that boss mode of yours gives you enough mana to outlast me. I guess when you don't know how many potions I've got hidden, though, it's hard to judge.
Princeries
Kain Alpha
Princeries
Critically Ashamed
Princeries
Princeries used Dagger Strike against Critically Ashamed...It hit for 120 points of damage!

gosh darnit, really? XD
trying to lower my health for those lowbies to kill me.
but welp.

Yeah, I think I hit first, so I didn't get the kill. I wanted my exp points. >.<

No worries, I don't harass level 7 players, unless they're offline or have boosters. xD

Yes, then we make darn good punching bags. xd

It gives work to healers and allow people to gain exp by healing themselves, too. ^^
I'm with Easter Bunny!

Shirtless Tycoon

12,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Overstocked 200
[NPC] Easter Bunny
Princeries
Kain Alpha
Princeries
Critically Ashamed
Princeries
Princeries used Dagger Strike against Critically Ashamed...It hit for 120 points of damage!

gosh darnit, really? XD
trying to lower my health for those lowbies to kill me.
but welp.

Yeah, I think I hit first, so I didn't get the kill. I wanted my exp points. >.<

No worries, I don't harass level 7 players, unless they're offline or have boosters. xD

Yes, then we make darn good punching bags. xd

It gives work to healers and allow people to gain exp by healing themselves, too. ^^
I'm with Easter Bunny!
I'd hope so, sir.. I would hope so... I'm with Easter Bunny! Hail Easter Bunny!

Jeering Heckler

A P0NY used Mend against A P0NY...It was successful and healed 28 points of damage.

RemiVale's Significant Otter

Sparkly Lunatic

14,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
DoodleKitKit used Unlimited Blade Works against Ardalux...It hit for 144 points of damage!

Atria Wulf's Princess

Shy Kitten

14,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Kaisukino used Hacking Slash against Bana Banana...It missed and Bana Banana counterattacked for 17 points of damage!

Timid Rogue

FloofyFae used Restoring Panacea against lady babydoll...It was successful and healed 26 points of damage.

O.G. Seeker

[NPC] Nicolae
I'm with Jack!

rofl

Jeering Heckler

A P0NY used Mend against [NPC] Nicolae...It was successful and healed 28 points of damage.

Jeering Heckler

A P0NY used Mend against FloofyFae...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! FloofyFae was healed for 34 points of damage.

Atria Wulf's Princess

Shy Kitten

14,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Kaisukino used Hacking Slash against Bana Banana...It missed and Bana Banana counterattacked for 10 points of damage!

RemiVale's Significant Otter

Sparkly Lunatic

14,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
DoodleKitKit used Unlimited Blade Works against Bana Banana...CRITICAL HIT! Bana Banana took 133 points of damage.

Atria Wulf's Princess

Shy Kitten

14,850 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Kaisukino used Healing Strike against Kaisukino...It was successful and healed 18 points of damage.

Shirtless Tycoon

12,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Overstocked 200
DoodleKitKit
DoodleKitKit used Unlimited Blade Works against Ardalux...It hit for 144 points of damage!

Bought yourself a booster, I see.
Welcome back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas