Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jeering Heckler

A P0NY used Vitalizing Wave against A P0NY...It was successful and healed 43 points of damage.

Hallowed Phantom

Critically Ashamed used Unlimited Blade Works against Lite Uchiha...CRITICAL HIT! Lite Uchiha took 82 points of damage.

Shirtless Tycoon

12,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Overstocked 200
Kain Alpha used Crushing Blow against A P0NY...It missed and A P0NY counterattacked for 25 points of damage!

Jeering Heckler

A P0NY used Vitalizing Wave against A P0NY...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! A P0NY was healed for 67 points of damage.

O.G. Seeker

Kain Alpha
Oh no, not at all. Then watch the NPC's quote you a few times on this. Speaking of which, do they act on keywords or someone really controls them to do that "I'm with Easter Bunny!" or "I'm with Jack!" thing that they do?

To be honest, I have no clue.
I know for some events they're automated and appear when trigger words are posted, then in other events there are people behind.
Given they're always posting the same catch phrases, my guess would be they're automated... but it's just a guess, I didn't ask.
I've been quoted by a NPC once and tried to figure out which word from my post could have been the keyword, but I couldn't tell either.

Bats R Us's Waifu

Tiny Star

Simply Mashi used Dagger Strike against Bana Banana...CRITICAL HIT! Bana Banana took 14 points of damage.

Hallowed Phantom

Critically Ashamed used Unlimited Blade Works against Lite Uchiha...CRITICAL HIT! Lite Uchiha took 73 points of damage.

Shirtless Tycoon

12,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Overstocked 200
Kain Alpha used Crushing Blow against A P0NY...It hit for 73 points of damage!

Bats R Us's Waifu

Tiny Star

Simply Mashi used Dagger Strike against Bana Banana...It missed and Bana Banana counterattacked for 8 points of damage!

Jeering Heckler

A P0NY used Mend against A P0NY...IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! A P0NY was healed for 35 points of damage.

Shirtless Tycoon

12,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Overstocked 200
Kain Alpha used Shield Bash against A P0NY...It hit for 35 points of damage!

Jeering Heckler

A P0NY used Mend against A P0NY...It was successful and healed 28 points of damage.

O.G. Seeker

Princeries used Dagger Strike against Kain Alpha...It hit for 64 points of damage!

Bats R Us's Waifu

Tiny Star

Simply Mashi used Dagger Strike against Bana Banana...CRITICAL HIT! Bana Banana took 13 points of damage.

Hallowed Phantom

Critically Ashamed used Unlimited Blade Works against Lite Uchiha...It missed and Lite Uchiha counterattacked for 45 points of damage!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff