Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Vampire

6,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
A small rant from me over the halloween event and the new heralds of chaos, because I see a trend of unbalanced behavior in Gaia lately.

If you take a look at the amount of dmg, and heals, and overall active people in the point system, then you will see that the vampires had more of everything. More kills. More heals. More active and inactive people alike. The rest of us probably feel like we just got punished because the system favored dark elves. If it had to do with the storyline, and we were going to lose either way, then at least make sense of the ordeal and say that we lost, not because we lost the event, but because when we pushed that last bit, the old god intervened and stomped us.

I mean, really Gaia? I love this site, but when the statistics show clearly that one side should have won, and you were unfair to the majority of people, then you have to step back and look what you did wrong and what you can do better, and how to make it up to the set of people who feel cheated out of a hard earned victory.

Benevolent Shapeshifter

Uncle Kenny

Hi, I didn't get the achievement even though I did the 1000 heals/attacks. Could you help me resolve this? emotion_kirakira
Ol' Candy Buffet

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/hot-topics/c.27/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas