Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ning-Shu
Kamon Keronji
so basicly you won the kuro gang the war but for all the wrong reasons!

And the people who won for Sentinel were in it for the cute and cuddlies?

I'm not going THAT far with this.......
Kamon Keronji

I'm not going THAT far with this.......

*raises a skeptical eyebrow*

Six of one, half dozen of another.

Sweet Mage

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Heck i chose kuro and even I do not comprehend how a 23 point difference in JUST healing boosted us to win. I dont care what the developers say i think it was predetermined to go allong with the manga ._0

Kuro people need to stop even dabating this because wouldnt you feel cheated if you got move over all points and lost? Just be happy with your victory and move on

and Von Helsons you did a good job and had fun right c:

Hilarious Citizen

10,390 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kamon Keronji
Ok what I am trying to get at is this...

Most of you pledged your alliance to the kuro gang thinking that they were the good guys. the von helsons were always the bad people in the manga. you joined them in the fight thinking that the von helson's needed to be stopped with their evil plan for a takeover. (hence page 7 of him) but when the fight ended and the manga continued THE KURO GANG was the bad guys dabbling in the occult trying to revive nyx proving the vampires quote "the don has become a threat" and take over gaia. now I think what they are saying it is up to the vampires and gaian's to protect gaia from nyx and defeat the kuro gang members.

so basicly you won the kuro gang the war but for all the wrong reasons!

I joined because I liked Cordell....and because I like how the elves look....

I don't even remember the stories anymore emotion_8c

Hilarious Citizen

10,390 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The Wilting Iris
Heck i chose kuro and even I do not comprehend how a 23 point difference in JUST healing boosted us to win. I dont care what the developers say i think it was predetermined to go allong with the manga ._0

Kuro people need to stop even dabating this because wouldnt you feel cheated if you got move over all points and lost? Just be happy with your victory and move on

Finally, somebody making sense around here.
Funky-P3t3
The Wilting Iris

I can agree with that. I am not a sore loser but I do have a habit of pointing out weird facts to make it feel good for the von helsons and make it look like the loss wasn't that bad. cause lets face it we are all competitive sometimes.....

Hilarious Citizen

10,390 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kamon Keronji
Funky-P3t3
The Wilting Iris

I can agree with that. I am not a sore loser but I do have a habit of pointing out weird facts to make it feel good for the von helsons and make it look like the loss wasn't that bad. cause lets face it we are all competitive sometimes.....

I'm not gonna lie. I was definitely competitive during the event! I was on a vampire killing spree, ho ho ho. emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff