Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Wolf

11,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
HappySketch

One day, when I was half awake from a dream,
a voice told me that I do not walk the path of a human / do not have the legs of a human.
Something like that.
The first was just my inference, it's the second actually.

The end.
It must be just me and my tired mind.

But most people seem to like stuff like this.

I've had my mind mess with me. I don't know if it was your mind being in the half awake half asleep state but wierd things can happen. I love the movies of chuky (sp) but when I was younger I never watched the movies but a girl was walking around school with a chuky doll and that night I saw him standing my door laughing with a knife in his hand. At the time it scared the crap out of me untill I realized what happend lol

Lonely Wolf

11,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Pet Lover 100
flexiqueen
i can feel stuff sometimes. on occasion if i encounter one that i can sense, i can feel exactly what they're doing and determine certain characteristics and things about them. one ghost entered my lil bro before and i forced it out. i helped one cross over before as well. hmm... i saw one on the freeway before. (i looked up deaths on that freeway and there have been a few) so yea…

Thats awesome! so for those you can't see you can still tell things about them? Thats really amazing. How did you help one cross over if you don't mind my asking?

Lonely Wolf

11,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Pet Lover 100
BrokenTacos
when I lived in a house that was about 105 years old (i miss it) there was a little ghost boy always asking me to play with him. he was about 4 years old and his name was i think Thomas. i asked how he died and he showed me markings from being beat by his parents. and he was stabbed. i always saw him sitting on my pile of stuffed animals...i remember talking to him...but its fuzzy because i got a really bad concussion last year and it kinda wiped out the last 7 years of my life. I moved away, and i remember saying goodbye i saw him crying...when i looked in my closet where we always talked...there was a random puddle of water and i swore i heard sobbing. i left a small teddy bear there. and then one of my friends moved into that house. he said that there was a teddy bear in the closet and it was occasionally moved when no one touched it and asked if i wanted it back. i told him about the little boy and that the teddy bear was his. he said he hears a little voice every now and then asking for a friend.

i miss Thomas. he was so cute and he just wanted love.

and i see weird shadows and feel the presence of something that i cant explain. its kinda scary sometimes but i ignore them during the day and bring them to life in my dreams.

its kinda scary but i feel like a ghost because most people ignore,get scared, run away from, laugh at me a lot.

Awww poor child! I'm sure he forgives you hun., and I bet you he apreciates (sp) the gift you left him. In his life time he probably never recieved anything like that. You should talk to your friend and tell him to try answering the little boy as he looks for a friend some spirits can make there ora stronger to be seen. If your friend agrees to be friends with the little one then sooner or later he'll beable to help him just like you did.

I also bet he misses you as well. though he will find a friend but keep him in your heart.

You shouldn't feel like a ghost people just don't understand you because they are to thick headed or to stupid to try.

8,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
kingdome hearts girl
Prinxipesca
Weird things fallow me always, my younger sisters (twins) can see ghost and the my youngest sister can feel them, I can feel them and sometimes see them.
My husband is like me, sees them or feels them.
In my parents house, there are 3 ghost according to my sisters.
One that is a grey bubble that move from it's place and went up to the roof and now the cat won't stop looking up to the roof.
The other one is a man that is in my little sister room that only stalks her.
The other one is a shot man that thinks he is alive and he thinks we are the ghosts but he ignores us.

Thats strange. Not trying to get personal but has a close family male died recently that my have know her? or Did the description match anyone in your family history?

No, apperently, the ghost was already there when we moved to the house.

Lonely Wolf

11,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Prinxipesca
kingdome hearts girl
Prinxipesca
Weird things fallow me always, my younger sisters (twins) can see ghost and the my youngest sister can feel them, I can feel them and sometimes see them.
One that is a grey bubble that move from it's place and went up to the roof and now the cat won't stop looking up to the roof.
The other one is a shot man that thinks he is alive and he thinks we are the ghosts but he ignores us.

Thats strange. Not trying to get personal but has a close family male died recently that my have know her? or Did the description match anyone in your family history?

I don't know if or how religouse your family is but have you guys ever blessed the house sence (sp?) You've been there?

8,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
kingdome hearts girl
Prinxipesca
kingdome hearts girl
Prinxipesca

I don't know if or how religouse your family is but have you guys ever blessed the house sence (sp?) You've been there?

Yeah, when my little sister told my mother, inmediatly she took care of it, and it work for a while because my sister didn't complain until recently, she said that he came back because he started breathing into her ear. Bless the house again but this time it didn't work.

Lonely Wolf

11,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Prinxipesca
kingdome hearts girl
Prinxipesca
kingdome hearts girl
Prinxipesca

Yeah, when my little sister told my mother, inmediatly she took care of it, and it work for a while because my sister didn't complain until recently, she said that he came back because he started breathing into her ear. Bless the house again but this time it didn't work.

Does she tell you guys what he's saying to her?

8,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
kingdome hearts girl
Prinxipesca
kingdome hearts girl
Prinxipesca
kingdome hearts girl
Prinxipesca

She says that he doesn't talk, just stare and breath into her ear
bislas
StrayKit
kingdome hearts girl
StrayKit
i hear a dead little girl talk to me when i'm home alone sometimes, she's been stalking me since i was, like, 8 and we have no idea why.....that and i used to have a friend who had a shadow person living in her closet and she had to change rooms because it got so bad...that's all i got off the top of my head

Thats very interesting. by chance do you know what the little girl is saying when she talks to you?

i only remember three times clearly, and they were really weird. the first i had a bad migraine headache and she told me to get better soon, the next was a few months later when i was home alone and she asked if i would play with her, and the last was in my spanish class about a year ago and i felt like someone was standing behind and heard "hi jared" who is my younger brother that was in the class with me and talking to me during an activity. it was really weird, but she doesn't do anything to hurt me or anyone i know, so i'm fine with it

Question was it at a school or were you home-schooled?

an actual public school, never been home-schooled, why?

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
StrayKit
bislas
StrayKit
kingdome hearts girl
StrayKit
i hear a dead little girl talk to me when i'm home alone sometimes, she's been stalking me since i was, like, 8 and we have no idea why.....that and i used to have a friend who had a shadow person living in her closet and she had to change rooms because it got so bad...that's all i got off the top of my head

Thats very interesting. by chance do you know what the little girl is saying when she talks to you?

i only remember three times clearly, and they were really weird. the first i had a bad migraine headache and she told me to get better soon, the next was a few months later when i was home alone and she asked if i would play with her, and the last was in my spanish class about a year ago and i felt like someone was standing behind and heard "hi jared" who is my younger brother that was in the class with me and talking to me during an activity. it was really weird, but she doesn't do anything to hurt me or anyone i know, so i'm fine with it

Question was it at a school or were you home-schooled?

an actual public school, never been home-schooled, why?

it wasn't a ghost it would have had to have a strong emotion of hate to travel off a property and follow you
Nope Sorry

Lonely Wolf

11,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Prinxipesca
kingdome hearts girl
Prinxipesca
kingdome hearts girl
Prinxipesca

Thats creepy. has she tried talking to him? maybe he want to talk to her but is waiting for her to say something first.

8,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
kingdome hearts girl
Prinxipesca
kingdome hearts girl
Prinxipesca
kingdome hearts girl
Prinxipesca

Thats creepy. has she tried talking to him? maybe he want to talk to her but is waiting for her to say something first.

She has but there is no response by his side. :/
The twins are trying to push it out of her room, hopefully it will work.

7,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
I think sometimes there is something in our house, but we live in a condo, so I chalk up all weird nosies, smells, and other such stuff to our volume and English challenged neighbors.

Conservative Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Does the story of why I don't believe in ghosts count? xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers