Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Lover

If people are wondering why the 'Donate yet? post a screen shot to win' in a raffle for a Ballad is gone, it's because it got deleted by a mod for "offsite trading".

Is this even possible?

Why the hate? I'm suspecting someone reported the thread and spun the report in a way that made it sound like offsite trading. I looked in the guidelines and my thread did NOT violate this guideline, which goes as follows:

"Offsite trading. Trading, or attempting to trade, Gaia Gold for non-Gaia related accounts or items (or vice versa) will result in an account ban."

To keep on topic, have you donated to the Haiti relief? with money or will you go over there to donate your time?

Deletion of my thread saves me a Ballad and a few K, but I'm still pretty sad about it.

Original Sex Symbol

.:Turkey Wang says:.

I think it's because you were somewhat bribing people to donate so they could an item.

Fluffy Lover

Turkey Wang

.:Turkey Wang says:.

I think it's because you were somewhat bribing people to donate so they could an item.

it's not bribing because i'm offering to enter them in a raffle for a donation/service already rendered. it wasn't like 'donate and get this', it was a raffle. that confuses me.

also since the minimum amount to donate is $10, if someone wanted to use $10 for gaia-related items they wouldn't donate it just to enter my raffle (does that even sound reasonable?). if they wanted see some sort of profit out of $10 they would be a RIG bundle or EI and make waaay more gold than what the Ballad is priced at.

Fluffy Lover

ALSO people are offering gold amounts to others who have donated to the haiti relief (aka 1-5k). what's wrong with holding a raffle (a CHANCE to win something, not an actual gold/item offer for donating to haiti).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff