Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is one of the things i like about gaia trying to help the earthquake that happened.You guys probably dont care but you should.First cause imagine that was you.Your starving millions of people died even cats dogs hamsters and people so that should be important im hispanic and my grand parents live kinds closer to haiti and thank god nothing happened. Please guys help those people please tell your parents or something because one day this will happen to you.And you will want people to help you so help these people starving to death.Broken Bones all houses destroyed.They live in the ground sleep no where.Ill post news that happen i translated it but i think it wasnt to good but here : Aid from around the world and urgently needed in Haiti began to flow slowly through the Caribbean nation today, but bottlenecks and logistical problems and a leadership vacuum left alone rescuers to save the trapped and injured survivors, and to deliver supplies in the capital.

Red Cross, meanwhile, estimated on Thursday that killed by the earthquake on Tuesday in Haiti could total between 45,000 and 50,000, reported from Geneva on the organization's spokesman, Jean-Luc Martinage.

The rescuers had incipient flow and one of its first results and a search team rescued alive Joveer Tarmo, an employee of United Nations security, from the rubble of the organization's main office in the Haitian capital, where there is still trapped about 100 employees.

Joveer stood up, raised a fist in celebration and was taken to a hospital.

As you see 45,000 through 55,000 people have died.Please help them

Theres a link here to see the news and see what happened http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8mNdAMJvJQ
Post if you care no insults please Post what you think
I'd guide you over to the forums for the Haiti earthquake, but after lurking there for a minute, I realized that there are a million threads that sound just like yours. :/
Things in Haiti aren't much different then before. The country has been the s**t-hole of the Western-Hemisphere for years now and things won't change anytime soon.

I proclaim that this is the perfect juncture for the United States to subjugate Haiti and make it into an American colony.
Kenketsu
Things in Haiti aren't much different then before. The country has been the s**t-hole of the Western-Hemisphere for years now and things won't change anytime soon.

I proclaim that this is the perfect juncture for the United States to subjugate Haiti and make it into an American colony.
Haha, Kenketsu, you really want this to happen, it's priceless.
Siege Perilous
Kenketsu

Haha, Kenketsu, you really want this to happen, it's priceless.

I DO! It would make me a very blissful man.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff