Welcome to Gaia! ::

Winged Anklets
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A MASSIVE THANKS TO ADAMAI WHO MADE THIS AMAZING BANNER FOR THIS THREAD! heart

NOTICE: TO WHOEVER GIFTED ME HEART POWER TRANSFORM, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SOME REASON MY INVENTORY GLITCHED AND I SAW THE MESSAGE INSIDE BUT IT DIDN'T DISPLAY WHO IT WAS FROM & I DIDN'T RECEIVE A MESSAGE ABOUT RECEIVING THE GIFT EITHER, THANK YOU VERY MUCH & PLEASE LEAVE ME A PM 4laugh

Hello and welcome too 。◕‿◕。 イースター、おめでとう,
I hope you enjoy posting and quoting in this thread and have fun throughout this easter event,
i wish everyone a early happy easter and hope you all enjoy your easter break!

if you need me for anything:
[size=9][quote="andrew after dark"][/quote][/size]

if your hunting for diedrichs:
[size=9][quote="[NPC] Easter Bunny"][/quote][/size]

Winged anklets giveaway:
shortly after this easter event i will be leaving Gaia,
i have been a member on Gaia since early 2007 and it just doesn't give me the satisfaction it used too
i think this thread will give me a good opportunity of finally giving them away as this will be my last event on Gaia
to be in with a chance of winning these just stay and chat & collect easter bunnies,
feel free to add me as a friend & leave me profile comments heart

Please support this thread by
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
giving it a <3
thank you ~ !

Diedrichs available by quoting [NPC] Easter Bunny in this thread:
// every few minutes, [NPC] Easter Bunny will change colors. he will usually be giving out red, yellow, and green bunnies. but, if you quote him and get albino, chocolate, or rainbow bunnies, keep quoting as much as you can! you're bound to get four or five of them this way, before he switches colors again!

User Image ~ red
User Image ~ yellow
User Image ~ green
User Image ~ albino [RARE]
User Image ~ chocolate [RARE]
User Image ~ rainbow [RARE]

Diedrichs found around the forums scavenger hunt style:
// you'll find these around the forums in the form of little Diedrich heads. just click them and you'll be granted the item. they don't always appear though, and they're smaller than these thumbnails, so look carefully!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image ~ blue
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image ~ lavender
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image ~ pink
User Image User Image ~ albino [RARE]
User Image User Image ~ chocolate [RARE]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image ~ rainbow [RARE]

Diedrichs available via the Flash Space:
// this works the same way as bug catching does in Towns. when fat Diedrich lets out a bunny, chase it until you're close enough to click it, and keep clicking on it until you see a net above your head. that means you've caught one! watch out for the craters and cannons, though. they'll make you fall over and sit, so you'll have to get up again!

User Image ~ orange
User Image ~ teal
User Image ~ purple
User Image ~ albino [RARE]
User Image ~ chocolate [RARE]
User Image ~ rainbow [RARE]

A MASSIVE THANKS TO AIICHU FOR HELPING ME WITH THE DIEDRICHS AND MAKING IT LOOK SO AWESOME heart
[NPC] Easter Bunny
andrew after dark
[NPC] Easter Bunny
I'm sorry, but I don't have time for this.
andrew after dark
[NPC] Easter Bunny
[NPC] Easter Bunny
[NPC] Easter Bunny

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
[NPC] Easter Bunny
andrew after dark
[NPC] Easter Bunny

green

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces