Fashionable Bunny

20,650 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
IF you'd like to get a bribe, OFFER. smile
Rizuzua
Joyous
hi can i have one of the colored stickers of my current avi?? sorry i'm on a library comp and can't load and image. will tip.

LAST CHANCE
If you would like color, please start a trade, your image is up...Just in case you did not see it, the cost is 6k.

Thank you smile

EDIT: I'll give you until 3EST TODAY(4/11) to start the trade, after that your image will be b/w--no negotiations.

sorry barely had a chance to get online today. just accept the trade and i'll take whatever you wanna give me.

Fashionable Bunny

20,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Joyous
Rizuzua
Joyous
hi can i have one of the colored stickers of my current avi?? sorry i'm on a library comp and can't load and image. will tip.

LAST CHANCE
If you would like color, please start a trade, your image is up...Just in case you did not see it, the cost is 6k.

Thank you smile

EDIT: I'll give you until 3EST TODAY(4/11) to start the trade, after that your image will be b/w--no negotiations.

sorry barely had a chance to get online today. just accept the trade and i'll take whatever you wanna give me.

oh you're sweet! You don't have to pay if you don't want to...it's already done. whee

Fashionable Bunny

20,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
GOODNESS

I will finish your images even if the event closes people.

Please rest assured. I will PM them to you when they are done. smile
thanks for the art, its super cute! whee

Fashionable Bunny

20,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Joyous
thanks for the art, its super cute! whee

You're welcome! I'm still working on other images... whee

Fashionable Bunny

20,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Popcorn Jellybeans
If you'd like to have your image in color, please go ahead and start a trade for 6k. If you no longer want your image at all, please let me know!

6,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Rizuzua
Pastarooni
OOH ME OOH ME ill pay 10k >w< for this avi <

okay! Please be aware: when I alert you to your avi being drawn, if you do not start the trade within 24 hours I will have to make it a b/w image. smile

Mmk! smile Sorry I wasnt on for a while but please quote me with the code of the pic so I can put it in my siggy. (or you can Pm me. smile
Thank you soooo much biggrin

6,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Rizuzua
Pastarooni

okay! Please be aware: when I alert you to your avi being drawn, if you do not start the trade within 24 hours I will have to make it a b/w image. smile

Oh my goodness. I am soooo sorry but if you haven't started mine yet than could you please draw this one instead? I'll make it 28k instead! redface
I promise I won't change it again. D: I will send the trade when I receive the picture/sticker(whichever is more convenient for you). smile Please quote me when all is finished! 4laugh

Fashionable Bunny

20,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Pastarooni
Rizuzua
Pastarooni

Oh my goodness. I am soooo sorry but if you haven't started mine yet than could you please draw this one instead? I'll make it 28k instead! redface
I promise I won't change it again. D: I will send the trade when I receive the picture/sticker(whichever is more convenient for you). smile Please quote me when all is finished! 4laugh

I need you to start the trade now. I just started the image. When it is done I will PM it to you, and complete the trade.

EDIT: the image is completed, and I need you to send me the trade within five days. Thank you.

Fashionable Bunny

20,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Pastarooni
Rizuzua
Pastarooni

Mmk! smile Sorry I wasnt on for a while but please quote me with the code of the pic so I can put it in my siggy. (or you can Pm me. smile
Thank you soooo much biggrin

I couldn't get your image PM, as it is friends only. It is on the first page, so go ahead and get it. Just in case, I have started a trade FOR you.

I'm gonna need you to get that trade to me within four days.

Fashionable Bunny

20,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Pastarooni
Rizuzua
Pastarooni

Please fix your PMs. I cannot send you a message fulfilling your request if you have it "friends only"!

6,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Rizuzua
Pastarooni
Rizuzua
Pastarooni

Please fix your PMs. I cannot send you a message fulfilling your request if you have it "friends only"!

Ok it is fixed! You can send the code now! Sorry for the inconvenience. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces