Friendly Browser

[NPC] Rina
Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: You're walking home from after school activities, and you're beautiful brown curls are bouncing as you take each step. The sun is starting to set, and you become scared. You run a little and trip on a rock on the ground and fall and slide a couple feet. &Ouch!& You scramble to pick up your stuff and try to rush home before the sun completely sets. After a minute or so of walking you start to hear foot steps following behind you. You don't want to look back, but at the same time you do. &Don't look back, don't look back.& you say to your self, and you begin to walk faster. You hear a deep, unfamiliar voice calling your name. &Aida.. aida.. aida..& and it quietly fades away. You turn back quickly &WTF DO YOU WANT!!!!& you look down and there is a little yellow box with a green ribbon, preciously wrapped, and tied. You look at the note on it &I've always loved you.. I thought that maybe this would look good on you. If I ever see you wearing it I'll come talk to you. I'm closer to you than you think.& At this point you are 110% creeped out. You make it home and you decide to open the box. Before opening it, you move the small box up to your ear and shake it around. You open your gift..

Why don't you head over to your inventory and see what you got!

Thank you anon. I'm wearing the gift you gave me as of right now. emotion_c8