Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

Well hello once again event goers, and welcome to my anon thanking thread. For those that dont know, this is just a little place where I shall thank and/or respond to the anons I am given for this event. Feel free to view.

To start us off, one of my favorite anons. I love you so much, please never stop filling me with smiles!

Bittersweet Anon"

Talking excitedly with your fellow Gaians, you never noticed the young woman standing close by. She begins to walk past and suddenly shoves a red box into your hands before rushing off. You stare after her in surprise, only catching a glimpse of her red shirted back and long black and gold hair before she rounds a corner. You rush over and look around, but she has vanished without a trace. You frown and look at the box, finally noticing a note tucked under the white ribbon:

Life is an immense dream. Why toil?
All day long I drowse with wine,
And lie by the post at the front door.
Awakening, I gaze upon the garden trees,
And, hark, a bird is singing among the flowers.
Pray, what season may this be?
Ah, the songster's a mango-bird,
Singing to the passing wind of spring.
I muse and muse myself to sadness,
Once more I pour my wine, and singing aloud,
Await the bright moonrise.
My song is ended--
What troubled my soul? I remember not.

-Bittersweet Anon

Ah, Bittersweet, you return! And once again a beautiful poem graces my inbox. I always enjoy your poems. Thank you for this one. This is absolutely beautiful and is perfect for the season.

Beloved Lunatic

all right folks, two more here!

The Horror Twins

User Image

Gotta love these two... always makin' things gloriously horrifying. Thank you for visitin Horror Twins!

Temptation xx

Dearest Esmerelda,
I shall tell you a story. It goes something like this : Once upon a time, there was a mysterious person, who loved a special girl named... Esmerelda. They wanted to find something epically special to give her, because they knew how epic and awesome she is. One day, they went to the store, and said & Buy me the finest item you own, its for my girl&. The clerk replied &Why yes stranger, Ill give it to you&. He handed this person a small purple box , and the person thanked them and then said &She is going to love it oh so very much&. So then, the person came back to their castle, and started writing this letter, to go with this package.
The end =] xx
Love,
Temptation xx
PS someone really really loves you, remember that x

Aww... thank you so very much Temtation! Your gift was absolutely lovely, as was your beautiful story note! And thank you for telling me that someone really really loves me... i dont think I knew that. I hope whoever that is feels free to let me know who you really are.

Beloved Lunatic

Quote:

User Image

A dark figure enters your room in the middle of the night, quietly so not to stir you from your sleep. A small creak emits from the floor and the figure stops, red eyes staring at your sleeping form. When you don't show any signs of waking up, he continues moving forward until he's next to your bed. A small playful smile stretches gently a cross his lips as he lifts up your blanket, continuing to be cautious and careful. He couldn't have you waking up on him now could he? Once your blanket is removed enough, he slips into your bed with you and replaces the blanket back over you and him. He is laying on his side, his arm propped up and his chin resting on his hand. His smile is still intact as he watches you sleep, debating on when to wake you up. With one hand underneath the blankets, he pokes at your stomach, watching as you squirm and finally wake up. A gasp leaves your lips and he is amused, enjoying every little reaction you give him. What a great way to wake up! And who is in your bed? None other than Izaya Orihara. 'I came to give this to you' He says, giving you a simple white box with a red ribbon. Getting out of your bed, he laughs and waves you goodbye before disappearing out your window. Still surprised over the situation, you open the box to find... a cupcake? That seemed harmless enough. But...where did your underwear go?

Elsewhere, Izaya is moving to the next house, singing a light tune to himself

'I'm climbing in your windows, I'm snatching your panties up! Tryin' to avoid Shizzy-chan I better hide in your room, hide in your neighbor's house, hide in your bed, hide in your closet because he's searching for me out here.'

heehee... I dont know what this is from (it seems like it comes from an anime maybe?) but it made me giggle. I hope you enjoy those undies, good sir. And thank you for the attention.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff