Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was talking to GAZSTUDlOS and he got so pissed he ignored me! Definitely amusing xp Win!

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Its hilarious because I used my other account to respond and he blocked that too, calling me a kid because I claimed it was my sister's account because I didn't feel like wasting more mature responses on him XP
And now I won't have to worry about him quoting any of my accounts because he won't see my replies!
I'm a genius.
Also, he claims he's being "Adult" by blocking me...that's about the most childish thing he could've done XP
I even predicted he was going to do that, but he didn't bother to read it because apparently my post was too long for him
So now I'm amused, he's had a taste of his own medicine, and I don't have to deal with him at all wink
Not my fault if he's so immature he won't bother to read when someone's trying to help

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

*sighs* We don't need another topic like this. This is just gonna cause more unnecessary drama. People could of easily read that while looking through the forum section.

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
RandomKate
*sighs* We don't need another topic like this. This is just gonna cause more unnecessary drama. People could of easily read that while looking through the forum section.
Sorry, I just find it amusing. And he can't read it anyways, so it's not like he's going to come and argue here. I personally enjoyed that little argument because he did nothing but prove my point.
But I do apologize for offending you and anyone else who may be reading this, I merely found it amusing and since he's blocking every single one of my accounts(Part of the reason I kept at it in all honesty) I couldn't just post it in his thread and leave it at that. I have a nasty habit of wanting to make sure everything is set straight...got me into a huge argument that ended with a police report back in high school, and that was just from me wanting to correct someone about an outfit I was wearing.
So I'm sorry, it was a bad habit of mine pulling forward. But I won't apologize for the fun I had in messing with him.

Planetary Traveler

24,175 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
[NPC] Easter Bunny
Give me GREEN!

KaraTheStar's Partner

21,400 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Kitzana

Quoting the Easter Bunny doesn't work around these parts, it only works in the main Easter event forum.

As for the topic on hand, I have to agree with Kate. I read part of the thread a few times, hoping it would end soon and it looks like it finally has. And also, we waited long for our own anon subforum, it's not a fun idea to turn it into something we don't want to see.

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Delicate Wish
Kitzana

Quoting the Easter Bunny doesn't work around these parts, it only works in the main Easter event forum.

As for the topic on hand, I have to agree with Kate. I read part of the thread a few times, hoping it would end soon and it looks like it finally has. And also, we waited long for our own anon subforum, it's not a fun idea to turn it into something we don't want to see.
I did get a little caught up in the ridiculousness of what he was saying...but I figured that after people had a look at what the topic was about they'd typically ignore it, I wasn't trying to shake anyone away, I was just having a bit of fun with a jerk, and he had already been a jerk before I even talked to him. Even then, I was trying to be reasonable and give him advice to help him with his questing. It took a while for it to take the turn it did.
Silly part is, even if he claimed he wasn't paying attention, he started a quest thread very similar to the example I gave soon after I gave it.
But I do admit that I got carried away and I didn't think about others. All the people badmouthing anons got to me because anons are the most generous gaians out there. Being able to mess with a jerk like that was a great way to relieve stress but I didn't think about how those reading it would feel or the fact that it could jeopardize the peace of the thread as it seemed already jeopardized...
But as I said, I apologize for disturbing you, but I do find it amusing the way things went, one way or the other.

Tipsy Otaku

22,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Millionaire 200
I thought the whole situation was amusing. didn't feel like getting into it tho since he just didn't seem worth it because well... obvious troll is obvious!

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
DemoBIast
I thought the whole situation was amusing. didn't feel like getting into it tho since he just didn't seem worth it because well... obvious troll is obvious!
Yeah...but something I've always enjoyed(though been trying to fight back) is messing with people. I always pick either jerks or people who I know will put up with it that I already have a decent relationship with but not enough that I would miss the person if it ended up badly...and it hasn't, thankfully. But I'm not going to pick a random person and mess with them if they're not being a complete jerk.
Still, I do enjoy messing with others, he kinda deserved it, and it got the anger at idiots like him out of my system so if I could only get a response from a certain person I'll leave this event feeling completely satisfied with it XP Though I still feel bad about slightly ruining the peace in the forum, I am glad to have messed with him to the point where he did exactly what I said he was going to do but didn't realize I had said so because he was lazy.

Hygienic Hoarder

15,950 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Cool story bro, tell it again.
Wow... I don't think I've seen so much stupid in one place before... cat_stare
And of course I read it, curiousity made me.. emotion_facepalm
Almost hurt to read so much stupid from someone to claiming to be of a more advanced "generation" cat_gonk

Lonely Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Wing SilverKitten
Wow... I don't think I've seen so much stupid in one place before... cat_stare
And of course I read it, curiousity made me.. emotion_facepalm
Almost hurt to read so much stupid from someone to claiming to be of a more advanced "generation" cat_gonk
Yeah... realize it was a bit stupid of me to take his bait, but after the first few negative messages it just turned completely amusing. Sorry that you read that, I know some of my longer posts could've been annoying as well as his(I was just trying to give as much advice as I could, obviously it was wasted) And yes, I have a feeling that was a teen pretending to be an adult...because the way he talked was not the way of someone from the generation that did not curse and many did not move on to cursing at all, let alone often. And it was obvious he read my posts because he pointed out that I didn't mention part of what he had been talking about. But hey, I never have to deal with him again. He blocked me, now all I have to do is block him and I will never see his stupidity nor have him quote me again XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff