Welcome to Gaia! ::

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: A familiar brush of flesh against your cheek, followed by an equally familiar breath of air against your neck as an arm snakes around your waist and pulls you close. Dante smiles, holding a small white package, wrapped with red string in front of you. &I did so miss you, my sweet.& he whispers, nuzzling into your hair. &I'm sure you missed me as well, yes? Now, don't lie, I know you really do care if I don't show up and say hello.& he teases, kissing your temple. &Just admit it and we can call it fair.&

x-Dante the Incubus

Oh Gaia. Not again! Not again! Shaking herself free from his grip, she turned around to face him. "No. Not even close." She crossed her arms and turned her head away. "Are you really gonna keep coming for me till I give in?" she asked. "Oh yeah, apparently a friend of mine would like a visit from you. I have no idea why, though."

(Knew it was coming. xD Thank you for the message!)

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: Ah.. I f-found these beside my p-p-piano.. I never bought them though, so h-how did they get here? Oh well.. I b-bet you didn't know I was a musician!
H-Here, you can have them, my piano is a-a-all I need!
Make sure to s-spread the love~!

I never knew. Well, it's the first time we met, so, I never did. I would love to hear you play. I love the piano. *looks at the pants with a keyboard key pattern on the sides* They look very interesting, that's for sure.

(Thank you for the message!)

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: Chasing after one of the elusive Grunnies, you hear a yelp of surprise. You turn around just in time to see a boot go flying in the air. Some poor sap fell in a ditch. Walking over you see a young man wearing goggles in his chestnut colored hair. You pick up the fallen boot & offer a hand to the young man. He looks up at you & blushes a deep crimson. ''I-I am sorry& I-I was ch-chasing a Grunny && fell&'' he says taking your hand & stands. He is considerably tall. The young man looks at his now dirty clothes. He looks smartly dressed & dressed for the holiday of Easter with a set of blue rabbit ears on his head. You hand him his boot, which he slips on his socked foot & mumbles a red faced thank you. Diedrich slugs on by & you look at him for a split second. Looking back, you see the young man is gone, but a small gift is in his place, covered in a crystalline dust. Its tag reading, ''I may not be able to fix my own heart, but I can fix yours.''

~Arron the Lythcol Mechanic

"I hope you're okay," she said, handing back his boot. "I swear, these Grunnies are very tricky creatures." She noticed Diedrich coming by the two. Aha! If I can catch him, this will just make hunting easier! "Arron, we-" As she turned to face him, Arron was gone. With a sigh, she said, "I seriously need to stop getting distracted. He's trickery than a Grunny."

(Thank you for the message, Arron! Happy Easter!)
( FFFF. I'm gonna have to counter fire you soon, as well! Just you wait! )

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: Sit under the shade of this tree. Or your fish can. Fish needing to rest under the shade of a tree is a tad illogical.

~Robot Anon

Nah! They'll enjoy it! *holds the mini tree* Maybe the just love the sight of a tree and wanna lay or float under it.

(Thank you for the message.)

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Every minute of every day,
I wish I could remove them,
Oh how I ache but its ok.
My Father can remove them,
But refuses to until I'm wed,
But if I don't find a guy soon,
I fear I will be too exhausted or dead.
Cha cha cha shimmy clap,
Will you please give me a hand,
I can't dance like this forever,
Please say you understand.
She clutches at you hands,
With fear in her eyes,
But suddenly the shoes take off,
And all you can hear are her cries.
The figure in the distance,
Does a spin that beautiful,
And if you didn't know better you'd think,
That dance was one thats joyfull.

The Red Shoes Anon

*sweatdrop* That's definitely something new. Cursed shoes that make you dance forever.
Anything can become cursed in this world.
Oh, I know. *looks at her* I'm really sorry. I wish I could help but I don't know how to.

(Thank you for the message.)

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
You have asked me here my heart
and now I wait on hand
just give me a word and I will start.
For you hold all the cards
my breath and loyalty.
And no one, not even the bards
can describe all of your royalty
Here I kneel,
by your side
and no one may steal
what I have spied.
Happy Easter
~Whimsical Fantasy

*smiles* Oh, good afternoon, Whimsical! I hope you're enjoying the event. Though, the Grunnies are annoying me. Happy Early Easter to you, too!

(Thank you for the message, Whimsical!)

Naughty Animal

25,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Jump Start Boot 100
Anons are so fun :3

Sapphire Otter

Shadow Kitsune Umbreon
Anons are so fun :3

Agreed! User Image

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: Dante frowns, pursing his lips. &Well, that's all well and good, but I'm a bit distracted at the moment. I'm sure your friend will understand.& he opens the box and takes out a pair of sunglasses. &How about now? You like me now?& he teases, reaching back to grab onto her. &Be honest, now, do I look good in these or what?&

x-Dante the Incubus

"Distracted by me, I'm gonna guess." Sighing, she looked over at the incubus who had a pair of sunglasses on. "Why are you getting the opinion of someone who dislikes you?" She pointed her carrot at him as he tried to reach for her. "Nice try."

(Thank you once more!)

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: &Happy Easter Kate.& A voice coughs from behind you. &Hope it's a good one.& it was clear there was a smile on his face from the sound of his voice. Regardless of the coughing.

~ The White Rider, Pestilence

That voice sounds so familiar. And with the coughing, that pretty much makes this guessing game too easy. She turned around and spotted her friend, the white rider Makarioa. "Ah! Makarioa! Happy Early Easter to you, too!" she said, putting a smile on her face.

(Thank you for the message! ^^)

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Guess with my tracking/killing skills I'll come out on top
I know just what I'll do to those little bunnies
And if I find Deidrich, it WON'T be lovely
Just this once I won't make you mince meat
I have plenty other targets to seek
~Lotus~

Here's a bunny for Easter fer ya
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You're going after the Grunnies?? That's- well... there are way too many of them. Also, do I wanna know? *looks at the bunny* I don't know if I wanna hug it or stay far away from it.

(Thank you, Lotus! xD)

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
As your walking down the path towards your home after a long day of catching grunnies you notice something sparkling. A closer look reveals a trail of sparkles and.... hoof prints? Against your better judgement you decide to follow them into the woods near your home. Entering a forest clearing your are surprised to see a sparkling centaur with long waving purple locks. The snap of a twig alerts her and she spins around startled. You gaze into her eyes and she stares back. &Are you lost youngling?& Mesmerized by the dust seeming to swirl around her you can not reply. She merely smiles and pulls out a small box and hands it to you. You look down at the box and look up to say thank you but there is nothing but glittering dust.

Celestial Centaur

She stared at the box with a smile on her face. Breaking out of the trance, she said, "thank y-" The centaur that was there before had vanished and left nothing but sparkling dust behind. This was all too familiar with her. "Another one that disappears while I look away." Holding the gift in hand, she turned around to the direction she came from. "Uhh... I just go back this way, right?"

Sapphire Otter

*takes a bite of a sugar cookie* Hunting can be exhausting.
Just how many of these stupid things are there...?
No idea. Way too many, that's for sure.

Sapphire Otter

Easter bunny, do something about all these little Diedriches appearing! Also, leave me a blue one. If it isn't annoying, then, it's good.

Sapphire Otter

Quote:
Message: You walk along, enjoying the fresh spring air. The dense forest surrounds you in a peaceful manner. But oddly at the same time, the forest seemed to get darker as you went further. You check your watch briefly; you should start heading back to town soon. You feel something touch your foot suddenly, causing you to trip. Looking back, you see absolutely nothing that could have caused it. You get back up, and notice a little flower only a few steps ahead of you. In fact, if you hadn't have tripped, you would've trampled over it. Though maybe that would have been best. The oddly colored flower was surrounded by dead shrubs. A disease was obviously spreading through the surrounding foliage. At quite a rapid rate as well. You could literally see the rot spreading down to the plant. You ponder about putting the flower out of it's misery for a moment.

What will you do?

Put the flower out of it's obvious misery?

Or.

Try to dig up the flower and take it with you?

Make your choice.
~Blight

"Oh dear. Poor thing," she said, kneeling down to look at it. "If I had brought some of that cure potion, I would of helped your current situation here. Hmm..." Getting an idea, she placed her hands on the ground and started digging up the ground around it. "A rare flower like you shouldn't be left dying here."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces