Welcome to Gaia! ::

Festive Spirit

Delicate Wish
Written in the stars…

Officially on spring break for now, so pretty good c: and going to try to draw and send a few messages out~
D; Ahh, it's always one type of grunnies, this event's going to take a long time, it seems ]:

A million miles away.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Woo! Hooray for Spring Break! Oh really? Good luck with that, then!
Yeah... I only have 4 rainbows while everything else is either double or more.

Festive Spirit

Quote:
Message: The city of Townsville is under attack. A monster is rampaging through the area, stealing easter eggs. He has unfortunately managed to defeat the Powerpuff Girls, crushing everybody's hopes in the process. All seems lost when out of nowhere, a new person emerges. Upon looking closer, you realize it's a humanoid with a jellyfish-like head. He identifies himself as Jellyfishman. He starts an epic battle with the monster that results in several nondescript buildings crashing down. The battle wears out eventually and Jellyfishman looks to be victorious. He gives the monster an uppercut and it flies away going, &You haven't seen the last of me!!!&. Everybody cheers and claps, you included. It then starts snowing and oddly, you're the only one without a coat because you don't watch the weather. Jellyfishman notices your shivering so he flies towards you, removes his cape and wraps it around you. He takes a bow and then with a wink and a smirk that weakens your knees, flies away.

- Lit Bunny

p.s. I don't own Powerpuff Girls, I'm just a bunny

Oh! Uhhh! *smiles* Thank you for the cape! I would of been fine in a few minutes. My body would have to get use to the cold first. After all, it's been nice and sunny out.

(XD Ah, memories. Thank you for the message!)

Festive Spirit

Quote:

jk

*pouts* Too late to be an April Fools joke. Be the way, AFK hat? What kind of silly name is that? Does it stand for something?

(I know what it is. She doesn't. xD Anyway, thank you for the message!)

Festive Spirit

Quote:
Message: As you walk along minding your own business, a red box lands beside you. Looking up, you see a red shirted girl barely covering a yawn as she runs along the bridge you happened to be next to, her black and gold hair looking somewhat messy as if she had just woken up and hadn't spent much time brushing it. She's gone within moments, and you know if you try to look for her she'll be long gone. You examine the box and notice a note tucked under the white ribbon:

Greetings... I have decided to try something new with my poems... The poem below is part five of five... See if you can find the others as I have sent them to others...

Bright days are with us, lengthened and serene.
The clods grow mellow, and the forest hath
Its budding pleasures; yet of Winter's scathe
Some drear memorials here and there are seen.
For, though the wind no more breathes frosty-keen,
It often floats the old leaves in our path,
Or sighs along some unreaped aftermath,
To mind us of the rigor that hath been.
O thou my Joy, Spring of my Wondrous Year!
Forgive, if in thy presence aught of grief
Remain from that dead time ere thou wast here.
Now, surely, such gainsaying shall be brief;
For thou wilt set my feet where flower and leaf
And soft new sward blot out the stubble sere.

-Bittersweet Anon

P.S. Best of luck...

The mage didn't even walk a few minutes. She had gotten another gift box and note from Bittersweet. This time, though, it was one part of a poem. Her's was the final part. "Now I gotta search for the rest of these parts? Well, at least it's something to do!" Excited, she ran off into the city of Gaia, looking for whoever else had the other parts.

(FUN TIME! Thanks again! *puts on searching cap*)

Fairy

19,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
RandomKate
Woo! Hooray for Spring Break! Oh really? Good luck with that, then!
Yeah... I only have 4 rainbows while everything else is either double or more.

Written in the stars…

:3 I know, spring break and thank you~
D; Err, I have 5, not that much better ;~; some of them just seem really hard to find, so you'll definitely find some more!

A million miles away.

Festive Spirit

Delicate Wish
Written in the stars…

:3 I know, spring break and thank you~
D; Err, I have 5, not that much better ;~; some of them just seem really hard to find, so you'll definitely find some more!

A million miles away.

How long do you have off for?
Albino, chocolate, and rainbows are the harder of the grunnies. Though, albino and chocolate I don't have too many problems with.

Fairy

19,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
RandomKate
How long do you have off for?
Albino, chocolate, and rainbows are the harder of the grunnies. Though, albino and chocolate I don't have too many problems with.

Written in the stars…

Up until next Friday ><; seems like it's going to end so soon already.

Dx; Aww, lucky, I found one chocolate so far, no albinos. Ohoh, since you were cleaning, did you find anything interesting from it? o; Misplaced stuff, etc~

A million miles away.

Festive Spirit

Delicate Wish
Written in the stars…

Up until next Friday ><; seems like it's going to end so soon already.

Dx; Aww, lucky, I found one chocolate so far, no albinos. Ohoh, since you were cleaning, did you find anything interesting from it? o; Misplaced stuff, etc~

A million miles away.

Next Friday? That's good!

Try the Flash Space, if possible. Also, quoting the bunny outside the Anon sub-forum. Nope. Just a lot of junk.

Festive Spirit

Quote:
Message: You dont know why but you feel a sharp pain in your side. And as you turn to look at the spot in pain a mans hands close over your eyes and wrap around your wast. You want to scream but are too frightened to. Quickly as though on cue he places his cold lips to yours and when he pulls away he says. &Im just a thorn on another pretty flower& and then is gone leaving just that. A thorn in your side as a reminder of his presence.
~WintersFrozenThorn

The mage's face turned bright red as he backed away after the kiss. D-Did he just? After he had left, she was still frozen in place. She knew who the man was. Snapping back to reality, she shook her head hoping the color on her face would change back to normal. She still had felt the pain on her side. "Thorn. Of course it was him."

(*picks up the Pinchi* No wonder why it hurt! Thank you for the message, Thorn!)

Adored Cat

19,150 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Timely Contributor 100

Fairy

19,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
RandomKate
Next Friday? That's good!

Try the Flash Space, if possible. Also, quoting the bunny outside the Anon sub-forum. Nope. Just a lot of junk.

Written in the stars…

^^; Yeah, definitely some time to get stuff done~
Yeah, I actually noticed the general forum ><; but oh gosh, the Flash Space, if you hadn't told me, I would've probably stupidly ignored it. *huggles Kate* Thank you so much ;~; where would I be without you?

A million miles away.

Festive Spirit

Delicate Wish
Written in the stars…

^^; Yeah, definitely some time to get stuff done~
Yeah, I actually noticed the general forum ><; but oh gosh, the Flash Space, if you hadn't told me, I would've probably stupidly ignored it. *huggles Kate* Thank you so much ;~; where would I be without you?

A million miles away.

And enjoy the event at the same time! emotion_awesome
Just a warning, though. The Flash Space can get super laggy. They're trying to fix this problem, but nothing yet.

Festive Spirit

Quote:
Message: You're sitting on a bench, as you feel warm breathing on the back of your neck, as you turn around you spot a skeleton woman. She begins screaming, as suddenly blackness fills your sight. You wake up in a damp-smelling room, with your pants gone.

-Miss Bones

Pants? Wait! You stole my pants from the drawer?? HOW COULD YOU?! I LIKE THOSE, YOU KNOW! *rages but realizes something* Ummm... Where am I?

(Yeeaaah... My outfit doesn't have any pants. Do you count stockings as pants? Thank you for the message.)

Festive Spirit

*yawns* I'm so sleepy for some odd reason.

Festive Spirit

Got a few things to do. I'll return!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas