22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Supah_Kawaii_Saka_Chan
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil
emotion_awesome We meet again

Your avi is adorable!!! heart

Thank you User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yours is very sweet biggrin Loving the pink!

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil
Matasoga
I hope that you're finding it worth the wait. All events are great now that they've finally made the anon sub-forum permanent.
Does quoting him without saying anything get you randoms, as well?
I'm testing that out atm. It seems to work when you're in a thread where he's already quoting people. It doesn't seem to work anywhere that he hasn't quoted.

Really? I thought that I got another one just from quoting you with your quote still in it... Hm. I could be wrong, though.

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Matasoga
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil
Matasoga
I hope that you're finding it worth the wait. All events are great now that they've finally made the anon sub-forum permanent.
I'm testing that out atm. It seems to work when you're in a thread where he's already quoting people. It doesn't seem to work anywhere that he hasn't quoted.

Really? I thought that I got another one just from quoting you with your quote still in it... Hm. I could be wrong, though.

Nah, either way you have to directly quote him yourself, not quoting someone else who quoted him. 3nodding

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil
Matasoga
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil
Matasoga

Nah, either way you have to directly quote him yourself, not quoting someone else who quoted him. 3nodding

Well it still shows up in your text field, regardless of where it originated, so it could conceivably work... Or I may just be mistaken. I've been at it, elsewhere, too, so it's an easy mistake to make.

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Matasoga
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil
Matasoga
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil
Matasoga

Well it still shows up in your text field, regardless of where it originated, so it could conceivably work... Or I may just be mistaken. I've been at it, elsewhere, too, so it's an easy mistake to make.

Who knows ^^; I'm not sure myself either lol

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Quote:
A-A picture of you and I? Oh me....o-oh my... stammers the little sprite. As she stands beside you, her tail curls up your arm like a loving vine on a wall.
W-Why would you want such a thing? she asks.
Mistletoe

It's just right... Except I haven't put my hand on your shoulder and pulled you close, yet.
You got: Sasha's Red Hibiscus
You're adorable... And I want to find you.

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Quote:
and to think
I was under your nose
the entire time
So, from your sweet
Karaliene
is this little sweet
I wished I could have revealed
myself earlier
But this gives us time for more fun
-Karaliene

A new mystery, eh? I've got my suspicions.
You got: Cocoa Skull Cupcake
Thanks, Karaleine.

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
surprised heart Thank you anon! I got a Censored xd

Quote:
Message: As a random person was walking by he dropped a present beside you you looked at it and picked it up chasing after him but as you rounded corner after corner he was getting farther and farther next thing you know he dissapeared all together. you looked at the box and noticed a tag with your name on it and on the oppisite side it said

The moon watches the sun only glimpsing it from one angle every nightfall It longs for the day that it can face the sun full circle and say I CARE

Desirable Player

6,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil

Quote:
Message: As a random person was walking by he dropped a present beside you you looked at it and picked it up chasing after him but as you rounded corner after corner he was getting farther and farther next thing you know he dissapeared all together. you looked at the box and noticed a tag with your name on it and on the oppisite side it said

The moon watches the sun only glimpsing it from one angle every nightfall It longs for the day that it can face the sun full circle and say I CARE

lol thts awesome

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Phoenixfire Lune Soleil

Quote:

No signature, hm?

Fluffy Bunny

22,650 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Majikina's Wife

Green Darling

Aw, nice to see anons still around these days. ^^ I hope you stumble upon more~!

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Message: A mist flows into the room, heavy and overbearing. On it, a smell, dark spices and gentle vanilla. &Good day, my friend. Forgive the entrance, I find that since I am unable to see, I prefer to even the playing field.& A man appears before you, a cross of straps over his eyes. You can see him smile as he presses a small box into your hands. &Happy Easter. May the spring bring you joy and good weather.&
With a flash, he, the mist, and the smell, all disappeared. The name tag had a purple scrawl
~Blind Violet

You got: Violet and Purple Reversible Hair Pins
Why thank you. What an interesting anon.

Dapper Seeker

-smiles softly- Glad I could appease. It seems you have drawn some of my favorite friends to you...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff