Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
Seems this is a farewell to bunny catches and spaming refresh buttons on the fourms crying all catches made at the flash place will not count as of now crying crying if ur still catching,,, theres no point in it.. all the finally grunnys found can still be reedemed here http://www.gaiaonline.com/event/grunnygeddon surprised well see u guys next gaia event cool

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100
I just want to get something off my chest.... I am 2 red grunnies short!!! scream Whaaaaan!!! sweatdrop rofl

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100
indian_horse2003
I just want to get something off my chest.... I am 2 red grunnies short!!! scream Whaaaaan!!! sweatdrop rofl

There was only one item I wanted from the event and to be at the wire and think you have it to realize that you are 2 short... totally depressing

Invisible Spark

Aw... Good bye event forum. *waves*

Invisible Spark

indian_horse2003
indian_horse2003

There was only one item I wanted from the event and to be at the wire and think you have it to realize that you are 2 short... totally depressing

Which item would that be? D:

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100
-FoolishBox-
indian_horse2003
indian_horse2003

Which item would that be? D:

Sorry forgot to quote... it's above.

Invisible Spark

indian_horse2003

Sorry forgot to quote... it's above.

Hmm I see.

Liberal Nerd

12,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
indian_horse2003
indian_horse2003

Wahh...I agree, I was soooo close to that fur coat and then flash space conked out on me at the very end of the event...i was like 3 orange away from the magical colorful coat (well, at least I got the carrot, the basket, the plush slippers, and the flock before the end)!

Liberal Nerd

12,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
I got an extra carrot, if anyone didn't get that, though...

Garbage Prophet

13,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Mark Twain 100
ugh... i didn't get any of the items!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers