Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cuddly Sweetheart

katkotsu
Poltergeist...? :3 Sounds fun.
It has twists and loops and goes fast enough to where you have to take out your earrings if your ears are pierced. It looks like a jumbled mess when you first look at it, but oh how I love it!

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Hello everyone, how are you all?

Rainbow Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Are we supposed to post our favorite nations?

If so, I have a soft spot for Italy. We share a love of pasta and a curl that sticks straight up. c:

Romantic Pirate

Tsuki_Kirkland
Hello everyone, how are you all?
Wonderful. How are you? heart

Demonic Human

Um what is Hetalia. One of my friends does Hetalia annoning but I have no idea what it is. sweatdrop Please explain?
katkotsu
Emelia Vargas

Emelia smiled as she finished off the tomato and licked at her fingers happily.

"Now then... Where should we start the search for your parents?" Kat smiled at Emelia's childlike joy.

Emelia blinked and went quiet trying to think. "daddy likes tomatos!....and Mommy sayd he is afraid of uncle Feliciano's friend germany" she said hoping the information would be helpful.

Beloved Giver

5,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Quote:
Message: You're playing in the big grassy field, close to your mommy and daddy. You and mommy and daddy are on a picnic! Mommy made sure there were lots of tomatoes! You really like the pretty flowers in the field.
&Meow& a cat said. You look around. The grass moves and a black cat pops up her head. &Meow& said the red eyed cat.
&Kitty!& You start to play with her, picking a flower and tickling her nose with it. She likes you, purring and insistent on being petted.
&Meow& she leaves, but you're not sad. You were happy that the kitty came to play.
&Emelia!& daddy calls for you. You go back to the picnic, where all of the food and tomatoes are laid out.
&What's with this gift? Did you buy this for Emelia?& your mommy holds up a present.
&I didn't buy it. I thought you did?& your daddy gets the present and gives it to you.
The tag reads:
&Brown hair
like a teddy bear.
My oh my
such bright eyes.
Tomatoes are red
like this gift that's not dead&
~From The Stray Cat

Emelia blinked and giggled as she opened the present. "ah!! thank you Kitty!!!" she called as she hugged the flowers close. She smiled happily and sat down as she began to twist them together happily making a pretty crown.

Magical Girl

emotion_kirakira

Romantic Pirate

The_Stray_Cat_Anon
Meow.
Meow~ heart

Beloved Giver

5,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Elizabeth von Wettin
The_Stray_Cat_Anon
Meow.
Meow~ heart

*offers a milk carton*

Codebreaking Explorer

7,800 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100

Lonely Lover

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
Ve~ Ciao everyone~

Romantic Pirate

The_Stray_Cat_Anon
Elizabeth von Wettin
The_Stray_Cat_Anon
Meow.
Meow~ heart

*offers a milk carton*
*takes milk* Thanks. heart

Dangerous Immortal

19,500 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Emelia Vargas
katkotsu
Emelia Vargas

Emelia smiled as she finished off the tomato and licked at her fingers happily.

"Now then... Where should we start the search for your parents?" Kat smiled at Emelia's childlike joy.

Emelia blinked and went quiet trying to think. "daddy likes tomatos!....and Mommy sayd he is afraid of uncle Feliciano's friend germany" she said hoping the information would be helpful.

"Then perhaps... He is in a tomato field or carefully watching Germany wherever he is...?" Kat thought that if what the girl said was true that this would make the most sense.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff