Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Earth King
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
((I usually pulled A's and B's in school so most of the time my parents just trusted that I had good grades anyway. Also screw MLA citations.....))
            x
            ((Same. I was on the principal's list through all of high school. So my parents never questioned either.
            Ugh, I hate those.))

((Whoever invented MLA should just go die somewhere. For reals. It's torture.))

King Cutie-Pie

Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
            x
            ((I don't even remember how to do it anymore. gonk ))
The Earth King
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
            x
            ((I don't even remember how to do it anymore. gonk ))

((I has a fifteen page handout that instructs you on the finer points of citing in MLA format. emotion_donotwant ))

King Cutie-Pie

Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
((I has a fifteen page handout that instructs you on the finer points of citing in MLA format. emotion_donotwant ))
            x
            ((Grossss. gonk ))
The Earth King
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
            x
            ((Grossss. gonk ))

((When i'm done with these papers i'm going to burn it.))

King Cutie-Pie

Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
            x
            ((I did that one school year. It felt so awesome.))
The Earth King
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
            x
            ((I did that one school year. It felt so awesome.))

((It's going to be so much fun. *evil laughter*))

King Cutie-Pie

Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
            x
            ((It was wonderful~ 4laugh So much dead homework~))
The Earth King
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
            x
            ((It was wonderful~ 4laugh So much dead homework~))

((indeed. your sig picture is awesome btw. After I finish up my work i'll write you an Rp reply as well.))

King Cutie-Pie

Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
((indeed. your sig picture is awesome btw. After I finish up my work i'll write you an Rp reply as well.))
            x
            ((Thanks~ whee
            Hee, yay~ I'll be on later today. I gotta take my partner to the dentist soon. LOL.))
The Earth King
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
            x
            ((Thanks~ whee
            Hee, yay~ I'll be on later today. I gotta take my partner to the dentist soon. LOL.))

((ok, nothing serious I hope?))

King Cutie-Pie

Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
            x
            ((Not so much. She chipped a tooth while we were in Vegas. Randomly, I may add. So we're going in today to get it fixed. lol.))
The Earth King
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
            x
            ((Not so much. She chipped a tooth while we were in Vegas. Randomly, I may add. So we're going in today to get it fixed. lol.))

((well at least it's not something really painful or anything. Last time I went to the dentist it was because I had a cavity in one of my molars somehow so they had to fill it and put a cap on it. Of course it was at an awkward angle. It took them almost four hours because of where the tooth was O_0 my jaw was so sore after that though.))

King Cutie-Pie

Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
((well at least it's not something really painful or anything. Last time I went to the dentist it was because I had a cavity in one of my molars somehow so they had to fill it and put a cap on it. Of course it was at an awkward angle. It took them almost four hours because of where the tooth was O_0 my jaw was so sore after that though.))
            x
            ((Aww. That's horrible. sad
            Luckily, it's not hurting, according to her, though it was a big chunk that chipped out. About 1/4 of the tooth... when she was younger, she chipped the baby-tooth version on a jawbreaker or something, so I'm guessing it went all the way down to the adult tooth? She hasn't been to a dentist in years, so it wasn't spotted earlier.
            But it didn't bleed or hurt, so that's a good sign, I guess. At least she was able to tolerate it before we could get in today.))
The Earth King
Yaoi-and-Yuri-forever
            x
            ((Aww. That's horrible. sad
            Luckily, it's not hurting, according to her, though it was a big chunk that chipped out. About 1/4 of the tooth... when she was younger, she chipped the baby-tooth version on a jawbreaker or something, so I'm guessing it went all the way down to the adult tooth? She hasn't been to a dentist in years, so it wasn't spotted earlier.
            But it didn't bleed or hurt, so that's a good sign, I guess. At least she was able to tolerate it before we could get in today.))

((Yeah, i've heard that sometimes stuff like that isn't painful right away so it's best to get it now before it is painful ya know? That it's not bleeding everywhere is definitely a good sign though.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff