Cuddly Sweetheart

babyblueayumi
Hehe, you should its pretty interesting emotion_drool

and No problem! :3

yum_strawberry
Oho that good, hm? emotion_awesome

Cuddly Sweetheart

Quote:

Message: The room, if a large cavernous space of glowing black onyx could be called a room, was nearly empty. The only movement came from a lone man in the corner, huddled over in a tight ball, like some animal that had spent too much time in a tight cage. A soft whimpering could be heard from the lump, his voice as broken as the rest of his body.

A tall figure faded into view, like a specter from a long forgotten dream. This new figure was a sight to behold. Its gray skin was that of corpses, and its hair was as black as the wings of a raven. Two glowing emerald gems took the place of what should have been eyes.

&So, how did you like it,& the creature asked the cowering form on the floor. &Was it fun? The endless torment, the unending pain, day in and day out, year after year?&

The man did not answer, but continued to sob on the floor, his mind unable to come up with any words to lob back at the demon. The demon grinned at this, revealing two rows of sharp yellow teeth.

&Seeing as how much you liked, what kind of host would I be if I didn&t send you back?& He laid a gray skinned hand on the man&s shoulder.

Suddenly, the man sprang to life. He squirmed and shivered at the beast&s touch, his whole body alive with spastic attempts to get away.

&No! Don&t send me back there! Please, I&m begging you! I&ll do anything you want! Anything! Just don&t send me back there!&

The frantic pleas brought a gleam of delight into the demon&s eyes. He bent over, and placed his mouth near the poor soul&s ear.

&This is what I want,& the creature said. &Your misery is like a fine ambrosia, and your tears are a succulent wine.& With that, he chanted a few words, and the man disappeared, back to whatever nightmare he had just returned from.

-You are next-

Demon's Kin
*her pupils dilate then shrink to mere pin point* N-nooooo! S-stay away! *she starts backing up wanting to run but too afraid to take her eyes off the demon* W-why are you d-doing this? *is in tears hopelessly trying to find a way out*
Thank you, that was very well written!

Timid Nerd

Gypsy_Kt
babyblueayumi
Hehe, you should its pretty interesting emotion_drool

and No problem! :3

yum_strawberry
Oho that good, hm? emotion_awesome

Oooh definitely wink

haha, I actually just made that drool face because
Accelerator (the guy in my sig) is in the anime whee
lol

Cuddly Sweetheart

babyblueayumi
Oooh definitely wink

haha, I actually just made that drool face because
Accelerator (the guy in my sig) is in the anime whee
lol
He does look to be rather drool worthy.

Greedy Hunter

Gypsy_Kt
Quote:

Message: The room, if a large cavernous space of glowing black onyx could be called a room, was nearly empty. The only movement came from a lone man in the corner, huddled over in a tight ball, like some animal that had spent too much time in a tight cage. A soft whimpering could be heard from the lump, his voice as broken as the rest of his body.

A tall figure faded into view, like a specter from a long forgotten dream. This new figure was a sight to behold. Its gray skin was that of corpses, and its hair was as black as the wings of a raven. Two glowing emerald gems took the place of what should have been eyes.

&So, how did you like it,& the creature asked the cowering form on the floor. &Was it fun? The endless torment, the unending pain, day in and day out, year after year?&

The man did not answer, but continued to sob on the floor, his mind unable to come up with any words to lob back at the demon. The demon grinned at this, revealing two rows of sharp yellow teeth.

&Seeing as how much you liked, what kind of host would I be if I didn&t send you back?& He laid a gray skinned hand on the man&s shoulder.

Suddenly, the man sprang to life. He squirmed and shivered at the beast&s touch, his whole body alive with spastic attempts to get away.

&No! Don&t send me back there! Please, I&m begging you! I&ll do anything you want! Anything! Just don&t send me back there!&

The frantic pleas brought a gleam of delight into the demon&s eyes. He bent over, and placed his mouth near the poor soul&s ear.

&This is what I want,& the creature said. &Your misery is like a fine ambrosia, and your tears are a succulent wine.& With that, he chanted a few words, and the man disappeared, back to whatever nightmare he had just returned from.

-You are next-

Demon's Kin
*her pupils dilate then shrink to mere pin point* N-nooooo! S-stay away! *she starts backing up wanting to run but too afraid to take her eyes off the demon* W-why are you d-doing this? *is in tears hopelessly trying to find a way out*
Thank you, that was very well written!

The demon laughed, a sound that grated across his victims face like sharpened claws. "Do you even have to ask? Would you ask a bird why it sings or a wolf why it runs across the plains? This is my passion, my pleasure and my art. You are a canvas and your pain in the brush I wield, to turn you into a masterpiece of broken terror."

Cuddly Sweetheart

Demon_s Kin ANON
The demon laughed, a sound that grated across his victims face like sharpened claws. "Do you even have to ask? Would you ask a bird why it sings or a wolf why it runs across the plains? This is my passion, my pleasure and my art. You are a canvas and your pain in the brush I wield, to turn you into a masterpiece of broken terror."
*trembles violently at the sound of the laugh* W-why me . . .? *her voice came out in a whimper as she dropped to her knees* S-somebody p-please help me . . . *she cradles her head in her hands crying without making a sound*

Ruthless Raider

15,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Quote:
An anonymous benefactor

Your feet shuffle softly against the hard stone floors of the streets, the gentle tap but music to your ears in the deafening silence of the night. You stare up at the unclouded sky, eyes filling with wonder and curiosity as the slight twinkle of the stars draws you in. Something about this night felt.. magical to you as you allow the bitter cold wind to pick up and caress your winter flushed cheeks. Magical, and yet... wrong. Your cheeks lifted as you stuck your lower lip out a moment, pulling the dark shawl closer to your shivering body and continuing on your way home. The night was devoid of any sounds, people fast asleep in their cozy beds, kept lit and warm by crackling fires amidst their wake. The air seems to get heavy around you, as if a horrible energy was surrounding your very being, and your work worn shoes skipped a little to pick up the pace. Your shawl billows out around you, the fabric covering your body just barely keeping out the cold, and most definitely not keeping out the bad feeling that seemed to seep into the very marrow of your bones. You were nearly there- you could take the long way, but for some reason your aching feet automatically take the turn for the short cut, guiding you into the dark alley behind your house. The wind seemed to break by the buildings on either side of you, shawl slowly coming to a settled state as the air seemed to calm and still. Your feet elicited a new sound, the grinding of dirt and stone beneath your boots nearly made you cringe as you slowly made your way down the alley. Nearly there, you couldn't stop now- but found yourself freezing in place at the sound of rocks being shifted behind you. Your legs stopped, feet poised mid stride as your body clenched in alarm, and it took everything you had in you just to make yourself slowly turn around to face the direction of the sound.

A heated, snarling growl lifted to your ears and reverberated through your body- sending shivers down your spine and causing hairs to stand up even in the slight warmth under your clothes. Your eyes widened as you tried to adjust to the dark shadows of evening, your heart beginning to pound within your chest so hard you thought it might burst out. What was that? It sounded like a dog. It had to be, perhaps it was the neighbors dog- you silently reassure yourself and force your body to relax as you turned to face forwards yet again. This time, you did not see the empty alleyway it had once been. You feel your chest tighten and your breath hitch and steam in the air as your gaze landed upon the origin of the sound. A wolf. And not a little one too, one with seemingly extended arms and legs, with fur in strange lengths, and silver ties along its body. Its green, humanistic eyes bare down on you just as viciously as its lips were lifted in spite. Saliva dripped from its open mouth, and its heated breath caught in the air as wisps when it growled yet again, this time the sound sending adrenaline through your veins. Black fur seemed to glisten with starlight as its lithe muscles worked to push itself forwards, taking slow, deliberately careful steps towards you. It sucked in the cool air around it through its mouth and nose, tasting. Learning. What had it come for? Fear caused your muscles to root into place, and your fight or flight response still hadn't made up its mind as the gigantic beast stopped but inches away from you. It leaned its great maw down to your face, snarling slightly once again, earning a drop of saliva onto your perfectly good shawl as it dipped its muzzle down to catch your scent. This beast was angry, you could feel the rage radiating off it in waves of heat and musk as it seemed to contemplate the situation at hand. Perhaps it was considering whether or not to eat you? A small sound emits from the back of your throat- it poised as if to pounce, and soon the noise transformed into a cry as it jumped in your direction- sliding up and clear past your head.

You whisk around, eyes wide and body trembling as you watched it climb stealthily up the walls of the house behind you and bound swiftly away. Its muscle movements seemed almost.. human. Then again, while you were looking into its eyes, directly into its face, it was as if you had connected. You could feel its- no, his anger, you could feel his injustice. You could feel something not quite right about that wolf- no, man as it jumped over your head, the look of agony in his eyes was clearly overwhelming. You paused, shaking your head and wrapping your arms around your body in order to quell the vicious trembling. You had no idea what happened to that man that had created him into such a beast, but your heart yearned for both his revenge and his release as you took a step forwards to leave. You foot brushed up against something, making a small sound of contact as you curiously look down, still shaken from your experience. You leaned down slowly and pick the object up, assuming the Man Beast had dropped it while making his way out of the alley. Well, of course. He wouldn't have many places to put it, would he? You mulled it over before sticking it into your pocket, assuming he'll come back for it eventually. Or not- that was alright too. Your feet finally figured out how to move again and your shawl whipped back behind you as you made haste towards your house. Though you know not what possessed you to, however you look back in the direction the beast left and silently pray he finds what ever it is he's looking for.

The Spanish Wolf has visited you. Count your blessings that you still live, and pray he finds the one who transformed him into a beast before he takes his anger out on you.

Got another anon. A long but good one.
Thanks for the letter and for not killing me of course.

Cuddly Sweetheart

Quote:

Your feet shuffle softly against the hard stone floors of the streets, the gentle tap but music to your ears in the deafening silence of the night. You stare up at the unclouded sky, eyes filling with wonder and curiosity as the slight twinkle of the stars draws you in. Something about this night felt.. magical to you as you allow the bitter cold wind to pick up and caress your winter flushed cheeks. Magical, and yet... wrong. Your cheeks lifted as you stuck your lower lip out a moment, pulling the dark shawl closer to your shivering body and continuing on your way home. The night was devoid of any sounds, people fast asleep in their cozy beds, kept lit and warm by crackling fires amidst their wake. The air seems to get heavy around you, as if a horrible energy was surrounding your very being, and your work worn shoes skipped a little to pick up the pace. Your shawl billows out around you, the fabric covering your body just barely keeping out the cold, and most definitely not keeping out the bad feeling that seemed to seep into the very marrow of your bones. You were nearly there- you could take the long way, but for some reason your aching feet automatically take the turn for the short cut, guiding you into the dark alley behind your house. The wind seemed to break by the buildings on either side of you, shawl slowly coming to a settled state as the air seemed to calm and still. Your feet elicited a new sound, the grinding of dirt and stone beneath your boots nearly made you cringe as you slowly made your way down the alley. Nearly there, you couldn't stop now- but found yourself freezing in place at the sound of rocks being shifted behind you. Your legs stopped, feet poised mid stride as your body clenched in alarm, and it took everything you had in you just to make yourself slowly turn around to face the direction of the sound.

A heated, snarling growl lifted to your ears and reverberated through your body- sending shivers down your spine and causing hairs to stand up even in the slight warmth under your clothes. Your eyes widened as you tried to adjust to the dark shadows of evening, your heart beginning to pound within your chest so hard you thought it might burst out. What was that? It sounded like a dog. It had to be, perhaps it was the neighbors dog- you silently reassure yourself and force your body to relax as you turned to face forwards yet again. This time, you did not see the empty alleyway it had once been. You feel your chest tighten and your breath hitch and steam in the air as your gaze landed upon the origin of the sound. A wolf. And not a little one too, one with seemingly extended arms and legs, with fur in strange lengths, and silver ties along its body. Its green, humanistic eyes bare down on you just as viciously as its lips were lifted in spite. Saliva dripped from its open mouth, and its heated breath caught in the air as wisps when it growled yet again, this time the sound sending adrenaline through your veins. Black fur seemed to glisten with starlight as its lithe muscles worked to push itself forwards, taking slow, deliberately careful steps towards you. It sucked in the cool air around it through its mouth and nose, tasting. Learning. What had it come for? Fear caused your muscles to root into place, and your fight or flight response still hadn't made up its mind as the gigantic beast stopped but inches away from you. It leaned its great maw down to your face, snarling slightly once again, earning a drop of saliva onto your perfectly good shawl as it dipped its muzzle down to catch your scent. This beast was angry, you could feel the rage radiating off it in waves of heat and musk as it seemed to contemplate the situation at hand. Perhaps it was considering whether or not to eat you? A small sound emits from the back of your throat- it poised as if to pounce, and soon the noise transformed into a cry as it jumped in your direction- sliding up and clear past your head.

You whisk around, eyes wide and body trembling as you watched it climb stealthily up the walls of the house behind you and bound swiftly away. Its muscle movements seemed almost.. human. Then again, while you were looking into its eyes, directly into its face, it was as if you had connected. You could feel its- no, his anger, you could feel his injustice. You could feel something not quite right about that wolf- no, man as it jumped over your head, the look of agony in his eyes was clearly overwhelming. You paused, shaking your head and wrapping your arms around your body in order to quell the vicious trembling. You had no idea what happened to that man that had created him into such a beast, but your heart yearned for both his revenge and his release as you took a step forwards to leave. You foot brushed up against something, making a small sound of contact as you curiously look down, still shaken from your experience. You leaned down slowly and pick the object up, assuming the Man Beast had dropped it while making his way out of the alley. Well, of course. He wouldn't have many places to put it, would he? You mulled it over before sticking it into your pocket, assuming he'll come back for it eventually. Or not- that was alright too. Your feet finally figured out how to move again and your shawl whipped back behind you as you made haste towards your house. Though you know not what possessed you to, however you look back in the direction the beast left and silently pray he finds what ever it is he's looking for.

The Spanish Wolf has visited you. Count your blessings that you still live, and pray he finds the one who transformed him into a beast before he takes his anger out on you.
*once inside her home she sits thinking about the poor man/beast* I wish I could do something to help him . . . S-such anger and agony. *sure she had been terrified but now in her house all she could think of was the other feelings she had gotten from him* Thank you for sparing me. *she spoke quietly while looking out the window in the direction he had gone*
Thank you so much, that was beautifully written! heart

Cuddly Sweetheart

Quote:
Oh dear.
I can never understand unhappy people.
There's so much to be happy about!
Like gifts!
Gifts make it very hard to be unhappy.

~Qwirkz
Oh just the usual troubles of work. *smiles* I'm not unhappy really. Well yes gifts are nice, but having someone wanting to brighten my day is very lovely as well! Thank you so much! *huggles*

Cuddly Sweetheart

Quote:
Oh hey you two. D-does that mean something is going to be happening today? *laughs nervously*
Thank you for the note!

Cuddly Sweetheart

Quote:
[From: An anonymous benefactor
I don't think about anywhere but here.
Happiness is replaced with sudden dread
When the dark, pregnant clouds draw slowly near.

You start to run, and I decide to stay
To listen to raindrops as they fall down.
Drumming beats begin and I start to sway,
Don't care if my things are soaked on the ground.

Bubbly laughter fills the air around me
And the clouds dissipate to show blue sky.
That's when I see you, there under our tree
Your dark eyes are wide, I want to know why.

Then you walk over, your smile so bright.
You're happy you stayed to see such a sight.

-Bittersweet Anon
*smiles* It's nice to see you enjoying a gentle spring rain. Seeing you enjoying yourself so freely just makes me happy.
Thank you for the lovely note! Sorry I took so long to put it up, the computer died on me.

Cuddly Sweetheart

Quote:
As my good, and wonderful Gypsy
And such loyalty always deserves a treat
A special present for one so sweet
To remember how we met after all this time
You know how I love to make you blush with rhyme

You were one of the first people I wrote
The way your breath caught in your throat
Light traces of my fingertips
The pool of desire between your hips

As usual you're looking magical
The air between us is electrical
I'll make you moan my name
The reason behind me name
I could treat you so well, or like a toy
You know what I mean, don't be coy

I'll make you feel such extraordinary pleasure
Take you to brand new heights, who could measure?
I'll fill you up and make you scream
You'll feel as though this must be a dream
But reality, is so much better than pretend
And you know exactly what it is I intend

Moaning underneath me, covered in sweat
But there's so much fun for us to have yet
I'll get you to that peak over and over
This prince is a ******** fantastic lover
Do you like the feeling of me being inside?
Thrusting together as our lips collide

Limbs tangled together on the floor
As your body I continue to explore
When we both finish, we do together
You'll remember this feeling forever
A quick kiss to the lips to bring this to an end
I do have various duties of which to attend

- The Rose Prince
*takes a shaky breath trying to compose herself a bright blush on her face* Y-you always know how t-to get me flustered in the best ways. *gives a small smile* Yes I remember, how could I ever forget time spent with you? *her blush remains constant as she smiles fully* Thank you for all the times you've visited. This time is very special as it's been a whole year and still you write to me. Moments with you are always a treasure. *fidgets a bit* P-permit me to be selfish and simply bask in this wonderful moment. *gives him a hug*
Thank you, this was so epic it took me some time to calm down to properly try and express my thanks! heart

Cuddly Sweetheart

Quote:
Message: See, this is what happens when I walk in on the Kink Anon thread, I come in during naked day. o3o

Well, at least I fit in... unintentionally. And aren't you guys cold withou-

HJKLARHGIL bare feeeeeet... *Nose bleed*

~Mr. Monster Guy
Squee, Mr. Monster Guy it's been ages! *totally not thinking about being sans clothing she gives him a big hug* My long hair keeps me warm, no worries. Kyu? *blinks and looks down at her feet then back at him she then smiles* Gee, are bare feet something you like?
You make me smile, thank you for the note

Quote:
*slips her bare feet into the fuzzy shoes and wiggles her toes with a smile* Is that better? You didn't have to find me shoes, but thank you. *hugs him again giving his furry self just a little nuzzle* Sorry about showing off too much of my feet. I hope you'll be okay now.
Aw that was really sweet of you, thank you so much!

Cuddly Sweetheart

Quote:

Message: &You're just too marvelous, too marvelous for words
Like &glorious&, &glamorous& and that old standby &amorous&.
It's all too wonderful, I'll never find the words
That say enough, tell enough, I mean they just aren't swell enough.

You're much too much, and just too &very, very&
To ever be in Webster's Dictionary.
And so I'm borrowing a love song from the birds
To tell you that you're marvelous - too marvelous for words.

You're much - you're too much - and just too &very, very&
To ever be, to ever be in Webster's Dictionary.
And so I'm borrowing a love song from the birds
To tell you that you're marvelous;
Tell you that you're marvelous;
Tell you that you're marvelous - too marvelous for words &

-BlackBird
*smiles listening to the song* I adore this! Thank you so much for sending me such a lovely song. *has pulled the song up and is listening to it* You really are too kind, thank you again!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff