Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Peronsally, I've always despised high school, I spent three years at one, and then I moved into the walking distance of another high school, and am graduating from there. After my high school graduation on June 17, 2010, me and my sweet angel are planning on getting back to our second relationship we both agreed to place on hold til then. I'm also planning on starting work, finishing up with a book from a trilogy I'm currently writing, and start my acting career soon. I was gonna start that last month in a vampire movie (sadly not Breaking Dawn) as the part of the Angel of Death, yet someone else replaced me. Oh well.

Are you graduating from high school this year? If so, yeah for Class of 2010!! xd
i'm graduating this year and going off to theatre school to study tech.
i'm so excited to be done with high school!
but i'll also miss the people i won't see as much anymore.

Aww! Congrats to you! heart
      And yes I am, next Saturday for me!! User Image

5,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Meikiyano

Aww! Congrats to you! heart
      And yes I am, next Saturday for me!! User Image

Next Saturday? Awesome! You'll be graduating before I do! xd heart
I graduate on the 17th.
CharmedMethod

Next Saturday? Awesome! You'll be graduating before I do! xd heart
I graduate on the 17th.

I saw!! That's not too far away though! I know some college classmates who won't graduate until June 29th...I'd think I would roll over by then, lol!! XD
here we graduate on the 12th which is my birthday haha im so excited lol GREATEST GIFT SCHOOL COULD GIVE U !!!!!!
i really want to go to collage after but it looks like i wont be graduating form this school sad

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
I AM GRADUATING THIS SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! hoo!

I am so glad to be out of high school. I am going to college in California this fall to study pre-med biology WOOOO! pediatrician!
congrats to all
graduating on Saturday. excited to be done. congrats :]
I'll be graduating the 6th. ^^
your so lucky your graduating i still have year to go
I graduate next week on wednesday : ]
I got a year to go then i am gonna use my vocational teaching to get a part-time job to help me pay my way through Criminal law school, and Criminal profiling, and maybe even Criminal Psycology (if thats even a course) I wanna be like the guys off of Criminal Minds smile
I know how you feel, I'm graduating from High School this year too...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff