Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm graduating this Thursday.
Going to McMaster University for Life Science this September.
I can't wait; I'm going to learn so much amazing stuff!!
wink
Boxed_Jam
I'm graduating this Thursday.
Going to McMaster University for Life Science this September.
I can't wait; I'm going to learn so much amazing stuff!!
wink

I enjoy the benzene ring in your signature.
Juillet Clair
GuppieCHU
Juillet Clair
GuppieCHU
Juillet Clair
Yay Canadians!

Yeah I got into Queen's for Commerce, but I turned them down for Ivey @ UWO. (:

Im jealous =( i got rejected =( wah

Don't worry about it. wink

Where are you going next year?
SFU most likely... but a lot of my friends are going to UBC for commerce instead =(... sorta wish i didn't reject the offer == imma be so lonely now LOL.
but... yea so you're doing commerce at UWO?

Yep, business (ivey hba) and science concurrent. Haha I'm so weird.
Why did you reject Sauder?
oh not really ^_^ it seems like a cool combo =D
Ummm I dont know actually.. I was actually just always looking forward to SFU and I only applied cus well.. : when you live on the West Coast, you apply to both? XD ... Like, I know Sauder is famous for it's marketing and is more internationally known than SFU but so far, SFU has had a lot more Q n A and orientation like things to help first years get started. Also, their co-op and international exchange programs seem to be really good too. I guess to me, SFU is a more attractive choice!
GuppieCHU
Juillet Clair
GuppieCHU
Juillet Clair
GuppieCHU
Juillet Clair
Yay Canadians!

Yeah I got into Queen's for Commerce, but I turned them down for Ivey @ UWO. (:

Im jealous =( i got rejected =( wah

SFU most likely... but a lot of my friends are going to UBC for commerce instead =(... sorta wish i didn't reject the offer == imma be so lonely now LOL.

Ummm I dont know actually.. I was actually just always looking forward to SFU and I only applied cus well.. : when you live on the West Coast, you apply to both? XD ... Like, I know Sauder is famous for it's marketing and is more internationally known than SFU but so far, SFU has had a lot more Q n A and orientation like things to help first years get started. Also, their co-op and international exchange programs seem to be really good too. I guess to me, SFU is a more attractive choice!

Yep it's all about where you prefer! I much preferred Western to Queen's for example. ^^
Juillet Clair
GuppieCHU
Juillet Clair
GuppieCHU
Juillet Clair

Yep it's all about where you prefer! I much preferred Western to Queen's for example. ^^
Haha sweet=) . oh! i guess you'll probably meet my friend there then! she's going to Western for Commerce as well!
GuppieCHU
Juillet Clair
GuppieCHU
Juillet Clair
GuppieCHU
Juillet Clair

Haha sweet=) . oh! i guess you'll probably meet my friend there then! she's going to Western for Commerce as well!

Oh sweet - Ivey or BMOS?
Juillet Clair
GuppieCHU
Juillet Clair
GuppieCHU
Juillet Clair

Oh sweet - Ivey or BMOS?
I think Ivey
Oh sweet. Well maybe I'll meet her. ^^
UBC
University of British Columbia, baby dramallama
Sergeant Number
UBC
University of British Columbia, baby dramallama

Sweet deal! A few of my friends are going there. Vancouver or Kelowna?
I got accepted to the University of Windsor and to the University of Western Ontario. I decided on Windsor.
Just graduated from Vanier College. I wasn't accepted to Concordia University, so I may go back to Dawson College for more art experience.

:3 There aren't enough Canadian threads.
Without Words
Just graduated from Vanier College. I wasn't accepted to Concordia University, so I may go back to Dawson College for more art experience.

:3 There aren't enough Canadian threads.

I know! We Canucks need to represent.
cinnamaldehyde
I got accepted to the University of Windsor and to the University of Western Ontario. I decided on Windsor.
Cool, what program?
I will be doing the Explore Program at University of Montreal. After that, I'm not too sure. Maybe Saint Mary's University?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff