Welcome to Gaia! ::

Juillet Clair
bpod90
I'd say it's between UOttawa and Carleton for Psychology.

Possibly Queen's.

I'd say uOttawa is better than Carleton for psych, but Queen's would probably be my #1 of those three.

I have to agree, and I have family in the Arts department, but my partner is currently with the military and we'll be closer to Ottawa. I've mildly considered correspondence with AthabascaU
What about CEGEPs in Quebec? No University for us just yet.
I'm going to John Abbott College in the fall.
Dojikko
What about CEGEPs in Quebec? No University for us just yet.
I'm going to John Abbott College in the fall.

True! Forgot that Quebec has CEGEP kids.
I'll mark you Quebecois people down too. (;

O.G. Genius

7,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Although I graduated last year, I rep UWO~
Huzzah~!
InsanityIsReality
Huzzah~!

Huzzah!
What faculty were you in?
      Y'all should make an Ontarian grads page smile Not that I would join, still one more year to go!

Shadowy Hunter

7,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
I just graduated from Camosun College, and I'll be starting at the University of Victoria (UVic) in September. It's a beautiful school. I haven't actually started yet, but a lot of my friends went and were very happy there.
And for any grads in BC who are wondering, Camosun is awesome! It's a small school, so it's a great transition from high school to university. You get the same eduaction at a better price. And their Associate Degrees are practically designed to be continued at UVic or other BC universities.
Cheers!
So many Canadians <33

O.G. Genius

7,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Juillet Clair
InsanityIsReality
Huzzah~!

Huzzah!

Social Sciences..Political Science to be exact.
However I may be transferring to Sciences..its still unclear oh well its only 2nd year >.<
InsanityIsReality
Juillet Clair
InsanityIsReality
Huzzah~!

Huzzah!

However I may be transferring to Sciences..its still unclear oh well its only 2nd year >.<

That's sweet! I'm in Science, and I'm AEO so with any luck I'll be in Ivey in third year. :]

O.G. Genius

7,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Juillet Clair
InsanityIsReality
Juillet Clair
InsanityIsReality
Huzzah~!

Huzzah!

That's sweet! I'm in Science, and I'm AEO so with any luck I'll be in Ivey in third year. :]

Oh~! Nice~!
Congrats and good luck with it >.<
InsanityIsReality
Juillet Clair
InsanityIsReality
Juillet Clair
InsanityIsReality
Huzzah~!

Huzzah!

Oh~! Nice~!

Haha thanks.
Any advice for first year? :]

O.G. Genius

7,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Juillet Clair
InsanityIsReality
Juillet Clair
InsanityIsReality
Juillet Clair
InsanityIsReality
Huzzah~!

Huzzah!

Oh~! Nice~!

Haha thanks.

Do frosh week, alot of my friends never attended it, but I did, and its the best experience ever~!
Have fun, join some groups...but study hard. Thats the most important thing, time management.
As long as you are able to mange your fun with studying then your good to go. And take it slow...don't do things quick..if you think you cannot handle it then don't bother doing it.
Also USE THE SERVICES. There are so many services for essays and what not. They are a great help i'll tell you that. Every professor is different so their expectations vary. Just follow their outline and your set. biggrin
InsanityIsReality
Juillet Clair
InsanityIsReality
Juillet Clair
InsanityIsReality

Oh~! Nice~!

Haha thanks.

Do frosh week, alot of my friends never attended it, but I did, and its the best experience ever~!
Have fun, join some groups...but study hard. Thats the most important thing, time management.
As long as you are able to mange your fun with studying then your good to go. And take it slow...don't do things quick..if you think you cannot handle it then don't bother doing it.
Also USE THE SERVICES. There are so many services for essays and what not. They are a great help i'll tell you that. Every professor is different so their expectations vary. Just follow their outline and your set. biggrin

Sweet deal, thanks! (:

O.G. Genius

7,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Juillet Clair
InsanityIsReality
Juillet Clair
InsanityIsReality
Juillet Clair
InsanityIsReality

Oh~! Nice~!

Haha thanks.

Sweet deal, thanks! (:

Haha no problemo~ biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas