Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Glee is a tv show, in which the actors and actresses make covers of songs that is about the theme of the episode, they chose a song that is the same as their feelings. why is it great? most people hate it because "they ruin the original songs", but to me, it makes me happy when i see my fave actors singing a song, showing their cover of the song.
I found a post on YouTube that shows what each of the characters teaches you which I agree to:

Quote:
Rachel taught me being confident is okay, even if some people may think I'm a b****. Flinn taught me that you can manage an over-filled life. Artie taught me that no matter what happens to you, stay positive. Mike taught me how to dance. Kurt taught me it's okay to be different. Tina taught me to be myself. Mercedes taught me how loud humans can be. Quinn taught me to be safe and wait. Puck taught me to tough it out, even if the world is against me. Santana taught me about lesbians but most importantly, Brittany taught me that dolphins are just gay sharks.

You can learn something different from each character...
"what is glee?" Oh my gosh.

Anyways,
Glee is a TV show that helps teens cope with everyday problems (gay/lesbian, confidence, self acceptance, teen pregnancy, drinking, relationships, etc.) Many people say that "it's gay" but those people have missed out. This show doesn't come right out and say "Hey drinking is bad! Let's sing about it!" It sneaks the lesson into the show (Like how they sneak carrots and other vegies into V8 splash(: ) They sing a lot, but most of their covers are amazing and they're all really good singers or dancers. There are gay people, mentally challenged, homeless kids and more so it's kind of heart warming to know that they don't discriminate who they put in TV shows. Glee makes a lot of people feel at one with themselves.

Original Giver

8,050 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Timid 100
people say that their songs are inspirational... guys say their songs are gay... i honestly think there gay sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff