Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
What do you guys think Rachel is gonna say to Finn.
No, and if she does say yes?
She will regret it.

She is far too big of a personality to be tied down so easily when there is something that she wants just within her reach.

She may say yes if her Nyada application gets turned down, but knowing in Rachel she will have a back up plan.
i think shes going to no for now because of her dreams of geting a tony and stuff
I am hoping she says no. Getting married at 18 is not usually a good idea.
Since Will's proposal was a yes. Then usually with Glee it means that the other person whose story is similar will say no. Sooooo I'm going with a No because Rachel has dreams bigger than Ohio.

4,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I liked Season 1 Finn, but I don't like the Season 3 version of him very much. I hope Rachel says no and focuses on her Broadway dream. I think she will.

3,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
I think she is going to say yes and even if she didnt she will regret it cause Finn is such a nice guy and they are perfect for eachother. Kinda like me and my fiance and we are kinda like Finn and Rachel heart

Rainbow Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
they are really good together, but this is too soon for her i think... she is probably gonna say "i love you..but its too soon."
I hope she says yes!!! But in all honesty she will prolly say no.

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
                                          she'll just tell finn she'll think about
                                          it, to give her some time because
                                          it's a difficult decision to make. i'm
                                          pretty certain that's gonna happen.
Not Sure if someone already mentioned this, But I think there is a possibility she will say yes, Rachel, Finn, and Kurt are going to come back for Season 4. Rachel could say yes to his proposal and Just doesn't not go to NYADA. Oh well, I guess it will be found out soon enough.

5,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I think she is gonna say no cause she wants to like focuss on like college and like her career or something idk smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff