Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scorpiella
ironxthornxburn
it looks like high school musical
but it probably is a lot more mature
ive never watched it, probably should give it a chance someday

Glee is nothing like HSM. the characters don't randomly burst into song. They're either performing, rehearsing, or doing a dream sequence.

aaahh okay, i really like the look of the show to be honest
i really need to start watching it
You should! It has humor, drama, and good performances; a little something for everyone :3
THIS IS WHAT GOOGLE AND WIKIPEDIA ARE FOR. STOP BEING LAZY AND GO READ THE PLOT.
Hmmm IDK wat glee is.
what the freak is a glee?
WELL VANESSA GLEE IS A MUSICAL AND DRAMITIC SHOW U CAN WATCH FULL EPISODES ON FOX ON DEMAND
sweatdrop scream gonk blaugh 3nodding xd stare redface smile biggrin rolleyes neutral ninja 4laugh 4laugh talk2hand burning_eyes dramallama cheese_whine dramallama wahmbulance emo surprised question ? lol mad
This show sucks a**.
Nerds Singing and Danceing 3nodding
go on google and check it out lol

Mind-boggling Sex Symbol

8,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Flowah Powah
marshmallowcreampie
Flowah Powah
User Image

TL;DR
Glee is like High School Musical.

Have you even seen Glee? The only thing the two shows have in common is that they are musicals taking place in high school. While you're at it, you should say Hairspray and Grease are HSM because they're musicals in high school. stare Glee is aimed at an older audience. There is more mature content and it's quite raunchier. (have you seen the Push It scene?) The show isn't entirely about two characters and their rivals. There are more plots and subplots. The singing and acting, in my opinion, are a lot better.

TL;DR

Musicals
suck.

well you don't have to be rude about it.
Gadzooks the Dragon
Flowah Powah
marshmallowcreampie
Flowah Powah
User Image

TL;DR

Have you even seen Glee? The only thing the two shows have in common is that they are musicals taking place in high school. While you're at it, you should say Hairspray and Grease are HSM because they're musicals in high school. stare Glee is aimed at an older audience. There is more mature content and it's quite raunchier. (have you seen the Push It scene?) The show isn't entirely about two characters and their rivals. There are more plots and subplots. The singing and acting, in my opinion, are a lot better.

TL;DR

Musicals
suck.

User Image

It's not rude.
It's a blunt opinion.

Mind-boggling Sex Symbol

8,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Flowah Powah
Gadzooks the Dragon
Flowah Powah
marshmallowcreampie
Flowah Powah
User Image

TL;DR

TL;DR

Musicals
suck.

User Image

It's not rude.
It's a blunt opinion.

Well you didn't say it as an opinion.
Gadzooks the Dragon
Flowah Powah
Gadzooks the Dragon
Flowah Powah
marshmallowcreampie
Flowah Powah
User Image

TL;DR

TL;DR

Musicals
suck.

User Image

It's not rude.
It's a blunt opinion.

Well you didn't say it as an opinion.

User Image

Just because I didn't say it as an opinion doesn't mean it's not an opinion.
You should know what an opinion is.
If you passed the 3rd grade.
If it's not a fact, it's an...
Opinion!
Good job!
ilovenaruto16
This show sucks a**.

Eloquent Dabbler

It's a show.
/lazy

Quick Reply

Submit