Noo theres more worst than that 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 11 ]
I loved that Episode =D 0.39393939393939 39.4% [ 26 ]
I dont watch Glee -.- 0.060606060606061 6.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]
1 2 3 >

I thought it was the worse!

Tell me what you think!
i like it but it was an old one
Well I thought it was funny with April in it and all, but there wasn't much of rachel or emma so I have to say it wasn't as good as the others
i agree that it probably is the worst one.

LP's Partner

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
For me it was the most boring by far, I actually found myself scrolling down to read comments during song numbers. The storyline was fine really and the plot was drawn along but between being mostly ballads (as opposed to fun and upbeat songs) and such LONG song numbers it just got kinda blahhh.

Least favorite episode of the show for me atleast so far.

I enjoyed the roller rink duet though :3
For me I loved it. It didn't focus on stupid rachel (hate her!) and more on the characthers that were always in the backround. I mean I didn't know finns dad died until last nice. Mercadies got ALOT of face time. Except for the final song your beatiful. It was on of those episodes that kinda isn't following the story just for a fresh breeze. XD

3,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
I actually liked it. I thought it was a great change of pace. Granted, it was a little slow-moving and the numbers were dull but it was nice to see some focus being put on the other characters. Personally, I'm getting a little tired of Rachel being the face of almost every episode.

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Loved it. There was barely any of that annoying Rachel whining and very little of Emma (who I'm beginning to sort of not like) and focused on my favourite characters, Kurt, Mercedes, Mr. Schue, and Finn. Plus, I adore April Rhodes.

Did anyone else love it when Kurt was singing and Santana and Brittany cuddled? I squealed very loudly because I love it so much.
The episode was Okay. I loved the interaction with Mercedes and Quinn.
Quinn was very sweet. :3
I just watch the eposide on my DVR and I really did think it was boring!!!
it was boring here and there. but it was not the worst. maybe song wise.. except for the song Mercedes sung.
It was a pretty bad episode, IMO. For one, we're supposed to sympathize with Kurt (which I did, a little), but here is is manipulating his dad and Finn's mom so that they can move in and he and Finn can share a room. I feel like Kurt's just going to stay up all night staring at a peacefully dreaming Finn . . . maybe even caress him a bit. Seems like Kurt's M.O. He's kinda creepy. xD

Then there's Mercedes who is so glad to finally be popular now that she's a Cheerio. Yet at the end of the ep, she's singing about self-confidence and whatnot. Does this mean she's quitting Cheerios? I mean, now that she's gained her self-confidence, you'd think she'd quit kowtowing to Sue. I hope there's something behind Kurt & Mercedes joining Cheerios because since last week, I feel like this was just done to give the two of 'em something to do.

I have a lot of problems with Glee. I watch it and I like it, but I have problems.
User ImageLove is such a scary thing,
Thats why we run away as we search for it
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
the thing that i really liked about the episode is that we get to see the other characters in action and not just rachel and finn and jessie talk2hand . we got to see the other glee members and their family so it was really interesting. oh and i like kurt's song "a house is not a home". and for a person that has a broken family i can relate to it. and it made me cry somewhat while i was watching it with my dad.
...It no longer has anything to doUser Image
with being an adult or being a child
Pixel by Sabrina~Jane. Base by KawaiiHannah

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
I don't think any episode could beat how bad episode 1 was (Hell-O), but the songs from that episode were great.

It's getting a bit boring, which is scaring me! I love glee! ;_;

p.s. madonna episode was fannntabbbulous.

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
YES! I didn't know any of the songs except for one and it was boring! I was so disappointed!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff