Welcome to Gaia! ::

When ever I see the character Kurt Hummel I think: He's a pretty cute straight guy. The actor, Chris Colfer just can't fool me. Even from the beginning I didn't think the character was gay and I was kinda surprised that, within the story, he was in fact gay. Yet I still don't see it. I'm sorry, but silly stereo types don't make a homosexual gay.

Now, Mark Salling, the actor who plays Puck, just radiates homosexuality. I don't understand how he manages it. Its possible he isn't gay but then what is he radiating? If he really isn't gay, then what ever is going on in his mind is worth a psychology paper. Frankly it's just mind boggling how a human is capable of being so extremely gay with out a single stereo typical give.

It drives me nuts because I can't see anything else when I watch scenes with Puck in it. He needs a boyfriend so that his burning homosexual desire is quenched and I'll be able to get past that quirk in Mark's acting.

Benevolent Lover

It's the terrible excuse for a haircut. Because it's so atrocious, it screams closet-gay. If I were trying to hide a good sense of fashion, I would hide it behind that terrible excuse for a mohawk.

Just sayin'.

I agree.. And I think Quinn wants to see Rachel naked. neutral

IRL Noob

lol Glee is all about stereotypes.

Seriously? I'm all for differing sexualities and all, but really. :/ If it's obviously not canon, don't push it. Dx
Well Kurt's character IS gay, and so is the actor who plays him, Chris Colfer.

Also, the actor who plays Jesse St. James, Jonathan Groff is gay, just FYI.

7,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200
Quote:
I'm sorry, but silly stereo types don't make a homosexual gay.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
Well Chris I know is gay.
But I wouldn't mind them both being gay
/coughwhatididntsaynothing
User ImageLove is such a scary thing,
Thats why we run away as we search for it
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Even though Chris Colfer is really gay. you're right he does seem straight. VERY STRAIGHT.
but i can't see puck's radiation of homosexuality. oh except for the times he and finn fights.
he look like he wants a piece of that cool
...It no longer has anything to doUser Image
with being an adult or being a child
Pixel by Sabrina~Jane. Base by KawaiiHannah
Katsu Shunu
lol Glee is all about stereotypes.

Seriously? I'm all for differing sexualities and all, but really. :/ If it's obviously not canon, don't push it. Dx

Mark's Salling's sexuality is not in the control of the writers. I'm thinking he is just a terrible actor and lets too much of him self burn though.
The Vanilla Panda
Well Kurt's character IS gay, and so is the actor who plays him, Chris Colfer.

Also, the actor who plays Jesse St. James, Jonathan Groff is gay, just FYI.

OH SIZZAZIL!!! He had me fooled. I guess gays do act their stereo types. My fault for looking for their desires instead of displays.
Sabrina~Jane
User ImageLove is such a scary thing,
Thats why we run away as we search for it
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Even though Chris Colfer is really gay. you're right he does seem straight. VERY STRAIGHT.
but i can't see puck's radiation of homosexuality. oh except for the times he and finn fights.
he look like he wants a piece of that cool
...It no longer has anything to doUser Image
with being an adult or being a child
Pixel by Sabrina~Jane. Base by KawaiiHannah

The last episode with Madonna really displayed it hard. Especially when he looked at kurt when they where doing that boy girl song. He's defiantly burning with something.

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
There is never a tomorrow
User Image

Why does it matter who REALLY IS gay on Glee? Will it change the way you perceive the show? Will it change the characters? In all honesty, it shouldn't matter. Who the actors are OFF SCREEN is none of our business. They are actors and should be seen as so.

Just a today
kaylas_secret_girl
User Image

Why does it matter who REALLY IS gay on Glee? Will it change the way you perceive the show? Will it change the characters? In all honesty, it shouldn't matter. Who the actors are OFF SCREEN is none of our business. They are actors and should be seen as so.

Just a today

it matters because it's throwing off Mark Salling's acting. To me, it completely destroys the suspension of disbelief. It's a festering sore that won't go away.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
kaylas_secret_girl
User Image

Just a today

The sexual orientation of the characters play a part in fan pairings. A lot of people wish or insist that Puck or Finn are gay, so they can make the Kurt/Puck or Kurt/Finn fan pairings.

Beloved Humorist

How exactly does Mark Salling come off as gay?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff