Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sebastian is amazing.
I can't be the only person to think so.

Him & Santana are just....unfh.

Tbf he didn't mean to get Blaine, so that makes it okay...right? right?!

no because he was going to hurt someone hes a jerk just saying
kitty_cat831
no because he was going to hurt someone hes a jerk just saying

I was obviously making a joke about it being okay to hurt Blaine.
Chibijessikins
Sebastian is amazing.

Sebastian Is SO Hott
*Drools*
Mmm, Him And Brittney,
Great Couple <3
(If He Didnt Play A Gay Character)
-7_3lla_7-
Chibijessikins
Sebastian is amazing.

Sebastian Is SO Hott
*Drools*
Mmm, Him And Brittney,
Great Couple <3
(If He Didnt Play A Gay Character)

So....the heart breaking moment when you're shipping Sebtana SO hard

Then you remember they're both gay?
URGH

Sebtanitny would be a hot 3-way couple.
I need to roleplay some form of this now
I agree,
Everyone has been getting down on him about the slushie thing.
But it was meant for Kurt, and it was pretty rude.
But his dark side is amazing<33
He's so hott.
And I think him&Santana wouldn't be too bad.
I mean they're like that mysterious couple, even though both are gay.
It's a couple I would love, but should never happen.

Fluffy Bunny

I love Sebastian's character, I love how evil he is, I love how sly he is.
But, I love Klaine.
So it's kinda neutral, but I really like the way he is u v u
sebastian ugh so perfect

sidenote: about the slushie thing. i mean are people really getting hung up on a slushie (with salt but not that it matters because i mean it's salt ffs) being thrown?
there are so many worse things that a person could do to get the same lash back that sebastian did.
imo when he pulls a knife on someone then people can call him ~*~evil and a phyiscally abusive person~*~

Nerd

I ship Sebtana.
The amount of UST between those two is just...unf.

I really, really enjoy the villainy that Sebastian brings to the show. And it's not just about Klaine anymore. The entirety of ND are involved (and my god ND and the Warblers need to do performances together more often. I'm IN LOVE with Bad and Smooth Criminal)
I ship Klaine like it's my ******** job, but I'm glad it's not revolving around just them anymore.
Smextacy
sebastian ugh so perfect

sidenote: about the slushie thing. i mean are people really getting hung up on a slushie (with salt but not that it matters because i mean it's salt ffs) being thrown?
there are so many worse things that a person could do to get the same lash back that sebastian did.
imo when he pulls a knife on someone then people can call him ~*~evil and a phyiscally abusive person~*~

heart Thank you for agreeing with me. I mean, sure putting salt is a bad thing, but he's not killed him so....s'all good?

Plus I love he hasn't caved to peer pressure and became good...I think if he ever does its probably just a scheme to over throw them anyway xD
Chocolat Tiramisu
I ship Sebtana.
The amount of UST between those two is just...unf.

I really, really enjoy the villainy that Sebastian brings to the show. And it's not just about Klaine anymore. The entirety of ND are involved (and my god ND and the Warblers need to do performances together more often. I'm IN LOVE with Bad and Smooth Criminal)
I ship Klaine like it's my ******** job, but I'm glad it's not revolving around just them anymore.

It's so wrong, but so right. The amount of lingering looks there was amazing. They both wanted to stop singing and just take each other in the middle of smooth criminal; you just know they did

I don't ship Klaine but I don't dislike it; I adore the threat that Sebastian brought to it I was always worried the ridiculous pressure Klaine fans put on the writers that they'll stay happy forever and that would be boring - I think for the growth of both characters to have them lose they're first love would be great.

Bad was just amazing <3 I adore how territorial Artie gets about his MJ, mucho heart broken they didn't show Sebbie's part </3 u.u
GRANTGUSTINGRANTGUSTINGRANTGUSTINGRANTGUSTINGRANTGUSTINGRANTGUSTINGRANTGUSTINGRANTGUSTINGRANTGUSTINGRANTGUSTINGRANTGUSTINGRANTGUSTINGRANTGUSTINGRANTGUSTINGRANTGUSTINGRANTGUSTINGRANTGUSTINGRANTGUSTINGRANTGUSTIN

-Does this answer your question? biggrin

Wistful Dreamer

Sebtana, yay! I wish. sad

personally glee has been getting on my nerves lately and it's kind of nice to have a character come in and mess things up a bit.

Excitable Bookworm

17,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Chibijessikins
Sebastian is amazing.

That scene with him & Santana was pretty intense!

If you look at a screenshot of when he threw that slushie (which I have because I was extremely bored and was wondering) he was actually aiming at Kurt's chest, but Blaine had thrown himself in front of Kurt to protect him. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but if Blaine didn't hunch down to eye level with the slushie, he would have just gotten his clothes wet. sorry 'bout that rant
Thief alchemist
Chibijessikins
Sebastian is amazing.

That scene with him & Santana was pretty intense!

If you look at a screenshot of when he threw that slushie (which I have because I was extremely bored and was wondering) he was actually aiming at Kurt's chest, but Blaine had thrown himself in front of Kurt to protect him. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but if Blaine didn't hunch down to eye level with the slushie, he would have just gotten his clothes wet. sorry 'bout that rant

I've seen the screen shot, well I noticed it during the episode. Why Blaine felt the need to 'dive' like that was pathetic.

In truth I thought he was screaming because that silly jump had him landing awkwardly and he'd bust his shoulder - a much more realistic and gripping line that wouldn't have made Sebastian look like a douche to so many people.

Plus I think Sebbie getting Kurt's clothes wet is much worse than what happened //sarcasm obviously XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff