Welcome to Gaia! ::

okay well from the graduation episodes wich of the characters who are still underclassmen would you like to see more of ? personally i want to see more of sugar and see if here singing ability gets better

Generous Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I want more Blaine (don't most people) and more Tina.

I also hope to see deeper stories for Joe and Rory (if they keep them) and definitely Sugar.

12,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
I definitely want more of Tina. She was part of the ORIGINAL 5, and they barely had her at all this season...yeah I know they explained that in the 2nd to last ep this season, but still. They SAY she'll be lead vocals, and be more in season 4...but with new characters coming in, I kind of doubt they'll focus on her...I hope we meet her family and actually get a back story on her though.
more tina less blaine

2,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
i really dont know neutral

2,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Chatty Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
arika-toteshi-ka
I definitely want more of Tina. She was part of the ORIGINAL 5, and they barely had her at all this season...yeah I know they explained that in the 2nd to last ep this season, but still. They SAY she'll be lead vocals, and be more in season 4...but with new characters coming in, I kind of doubt they'll focus on her...I hope we meet her family and actually get a back story on her though.

Did you hear how her voice sound in "Props" it was stronger and richer then it had ever been which blew me away. I always wanted to hear more from her and from who they put it she is the best thing next to Rachel.
arika-toteshi-ka

i agree 100% we dont know much about tina besides she was goth and stuttered she should get more screen time but idk about lead vocals she has a beautiful voice but her singing isnt as high as rachel berry. they need to make her stand out more in my opinion

5,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
tina and blaine more!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items